• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Neverwinter Owlbear Cubs

    Neverwinter Owlbear Cubs


    Owlbear Cubs

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    Owlbear Cubs are currently priced at ~800kAD on the auction house. on PC

    are people really buying them for this price?

    why are they more expensive than Bulette Pup?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Essence of sorrow

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    What's the difference between the essence of sorrow and the awakened essence of sorrow?

    submitted by /u/Jkerrday
    [link] [comments]

    magnificent resurgence epic artifacts pack

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Hello,

    So i just pulled item out of this lockbox and it came character bound. Funny thing is i wanted to use the item on my alt as i have the item allready on the char i pulled the item out.

    Is this a bug? I never pulled bound item from lockbox of this type.

    *** Please dont make this post about Zen I didnt buy or use zen to open it! Ty. Besieds Zen makes things acc bound.

    Thank you for your help.

    submitted by /u/Gauldoththd
    [link] [comments]

    Batiri working as intended on PS4?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:45 AM PST

    Was hoping to get some info on whether it's working as intended as have no real reliable way of testing, thanks.

    submitted by /u/TomPlaysConsole
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a ring with % vs demons/devils like undead or beasts?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    (Wizard) Mod 18 change to Shield

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    Can any one please tell me what the new mechanic description says and how this works currently on preview? (PS4 player here).

    I know this is not something many PVE players would be to concerned about, however I solely PvP and want to set my expectations now so that I can work out how I am going to adapt to the change.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Iamthelastpillar
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, fresh new player here

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    I'm starting to take interest in the game and I wanted to ask a couple of questions to experienced players. I want to be a tank. How are they doing? Would you suggest a class in particular? Do you know any well explained guide about aggro and other important mechanics?

    Thanks everyone for your time

    submitted by /u/nerooneroo
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain this? am I being trolled or something?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:47 AM PST

    Can someone explain this? am I being trolled or something?

    So I was in stardock with nothing to do tried looking at other people's stuff i came across this? he has this on his rings and necklace too this is the only image i got so where can i get this modification? im still new to the game.

    https://preview.redd.it/x8ambkaavy441.png?width=318&format=png&auto=webp&s=a175e8838c3b0c2fc258a0874ccff9af41c3db3c

    submitted by /u/riotblade76
    [link] [comments]

    Question about stats ?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:57 AM PST

    Hello community . So im playing Op tank and i have this question about stats ?and what is the cap for every defensive stats? And those are my stats right now Hp:600k Defence :110k(should i reduce this stats and increase other stats ) Critical avoidnance:70k Deflection:55k And awernss:45k

    submitted by /u/shufnben
    [link] [comments]

    Tiamat broke; discuss

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:22 AM PST

    So slight, but lighthearted(if not exasperated) rant... Today marked the 3(probably more) time that my duo partner and I(OP[Heal], and Barb[DPS]) got Tiamat when we queued for Random Trial Queue(RTQ). And while that sounds like the second easiest I propose that it is in fact the most abandoned(on Xbox anyway). We were six minutes into the trial with no body present as we instanced into it. No summoners had even been attempted. I like to think that I'm just getting unlucky what with my timing usually being near day roll but I pull out my d20 and roll for an insanity point every time. Am I just being a silly Tiefling or?..

    In any case, hope everyone else's experiences have been better. Happy gaming.

    submitted by /u/ZoeS17
    [link] [comments]

    Is spirit of simiril worth anything?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:59 AM PST

    I was just wondering if the spirit of simiril and all that was worth anything anymore or if they were pretty much refinement points?

    submitted by /u/Native360
    [link] [comments]

    My characters are gone

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:45 PM PST

    So I stopped playing almost 2 years ago and when I got back on today. Both my level 60s were gone my rouge and my guardian fighter and I just wanted to know if there was anything that could be done to recover them. Forgot to say I am on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/Calm-lobster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment