• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Neverwinter The ONE time I pull a legendary. Side note: looks nice on my Dragonborn!

    Neverwinter The ONE time I pull a legendary. Side note: looks nice on my Dragonborn!


    The ONE time I pull a legendary. Side note: looks nice on my Dragonborn!

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Playing alone?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    I'm a lvl 80 warlock willing to play from the beginning of the game if any fresh players are barely starting the game. I'm willing to help from the beginning to the end cause I'm that type of person. Any new player is welcome to message me anytime to play together when possible. MMORPG games are meant to be played together to create a bond of friendships while adventuring together.

    submitted by /u/Argu3ra
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantments has to be placed like transmutes for different loadouts

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    They are already doing it for visual things ,why not for enchantments ?

    submitted by /u/ozgurgultekin
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player (Rogue)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Trying to get back into the game, quit around when fangbreaker island came out, I just levelled up to 80 and am now lost, so much has changed. I don't know much about my rogue or even where to start, I got rid of most of my equipment before I quit, current item level is 18k. Are there any good guilds that take someone like me, would love to try running some old dungeons.

    submitted by /u/Kontheory
    [link] [comments]

    When is mod 18

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:48 AM PST

    When does mod 18 start and how badly will it destroy my warden ranger :/

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain campaign quest chain loss

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Hi. I finished the "into terminus" module and got a quest after which I finished and din't get any new quests. Now i'm between campaign modules without a quest. I think i finished with the dragon. It's been a couple of days. I have no idea where to go next.

    submitted by /u/aZamaryk
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary paladin armor sets?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Been looking online and all anyone has are epic sets. Are there any legendary/mythic sets?

    submitted by /u/keymiss47
    [link] [comments]

    Bag drops from lanterns

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Did they change the RNG? I did a 20+ with guildies and only got 6 bags. Seems like I had much better results in prior years. One of our group only got 2.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyIncognito
    [link] [comments]

    Vault of the Nine (updated guide?)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    Been trying to work out how to do this on my newly leveled 63 Cleric.

    I'm beginning to think every guide is out of date. The only clue I found was amongst a random reddit post 4 years ago saying they changing requirements to level 70 yet more recent guides still say 60.

    Looking for full updated guide on how to access quest and requirements, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Selenathar
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    I have a

    Neverwinter: Vestments of the Wind Pack so first to grab it takes it ;)

    2eFmhNjz

    submitted by /u/JustANinjaPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Tips or guides for a new player?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I am (as the title states) a new player to Neverwinter and I was hoping I kight be able to come here for help with how to play my class, goals I should have and leveling tips.

    Technically I started playing 3 years ago, but stopped playing after hitting only level 6. A friend recommended I retry the game and I just hit level 31 earlier today.

    Im a human fighter class, spec'd for Vanguard, and I just hot the neverdark graves area. How should I progress? I keep doing quests as my main form of upgrading, but are there better methods? Ive also only done one dungeon, where I lagged behind fellow level 19s and was less then effective because they instantly killed stuff without me even there.

    Its partially because of that that Im wondering if I messed up somewhere. Granted, I get im a tank, but the damage disparity was so large that it made me wonder.

    Where is a good place to farm gear, or is there a good place at all to farm gear? Am I locked to my basic abilities or can I get unique ones? Why are there like 10 currencies?

    Tbh im kinda lost and feel like Im half just stumbling about. Any help or suggestions would be therefore greatly appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Cav3Johnson
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game have a decent sized community on Xbox?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:24 PM PST

    I've been looking to come back to this game for several years now but on console this time. Its hard to base this answer off of the main player hub at the beginning so I wanted to ask those of you who are at end game. Is there a decent community? A decent amount of active guilds to choose from? Is PVP, Dungeons and Raid activities active?

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    DPS control wizard BiS gear

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 07:25 AM PST

    Hi. Does anyone have a list or a link to the current and up to date bis gear for the above please?

    submitted by /u/shauny5150
    [link] [comments]

    Only back Blacklake unlocked, how do I get to Twilight Tor?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    The event NPC says I can do it from the map at any gate but I only have the main city hub and Blacklake as an option. How do I get there?

    Edit: mobile typos. Title was supposed to say *have

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    No scrolls of the void ?? (ToMM, ps4)

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    Am I the only one ? many completions today and none of them gave a scroll of the void.. kinda frustrating

    submitted by /u/vidosck
    [link] [comments]

    Cloaked Ascendancy Campaign

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Is there any faster way to obtain more secrets of the many-starred? All i know is u get them from heroic encounters and i need 140 to get the boon D:

    submitted by /u/Kurisu-Kurayami95
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    I'm a returning player (stopped in the middle of Mod 16) and I have some questions:

    1. What's the staple/BiS Weapon enchantment for DPS right now? I'm currently using Vorpal R12 and it feels underwhelming for me. I have Bile R8, Lightning R8, Flaming R8.
    2. Is Demo set still good to run in mod 17? I've missed the Tales event so I didn't get them and I have the Arcturia set ready just in case, depending on the answers I will change it.
    3. I play my Wiz as my DPS main, and I'm confused on what to use on both paths. I've tried them both, and I'm really conflicted on what paragons to use on certain situations (like on Mobs and Boss Fights)

    that's all of it for now. thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ricenditas
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get good level 80 gear besides buying from trade house?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 01:26 AM PST

    Im new player and was wondering where can i get epic rarity level 80 gear and artifact equipment.

    submitted by /u/sandmaan67
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment