• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Neverwinter The Master of the Realm....

    Neverwinter The Master of the Realm....


    The Master of the Realm....

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:10 AM PST

    Treasure of the Drow

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    from fishing in the winter festival.

    what do i do with them?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Getting something off my chest

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:49 PM PST

    I just need to share something and say my opinion to the community that would hear me or understand me. I'm a refugee in a foreign country and one day in 2016 i bought a PS4. I wanted to play a game that has something to do with D&D or anything related. I have found Neverwinter and created my first character a slim control wizard tiefling. I spent so much time in the game , it was my getaway for my stress and problems . There were times i played neverwinter for hours and days non stop . I've made several alts and enjoyed every race and path and gameplay. I had alot of friends, we used to grind , farm and play the events together , we had a guild a very big one and very active . For example at the winter festival we were like 3 or 4 groups opening gifts and fishing :p just imagine how happy we were that we actually went fishing :p . What actually made me write this post is that i was alone in the winter festival this year , and i have never felt like that but it was weird, it's sad to see everything is there but it's empty. After the recent changes my friends left the game and the guild was empty , no players , nothing. I love the game , it was everything i had when i had nothing. I am not enjoying the game anymore because sometimes it seems pointless to continue but at the same time i have put alot of time and money in the game that i cant leave it. It's really like loving a person and then when you're most happy and satisfied they turned their back on you and leave you there...

    submitted by /u/owaida777
    [link] [comments]

    Still haven't gotten RAF rewards?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    I accepted someone's recruit a friend yesterday and still dont have the rewards for it. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good aoe dps wizard build

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    Can't find anything fresh online, just a bunch of outdated guides. The ones I did find seem to be written by someone writing a 30 page thesis explaining why one feat is better than another with the caveat that it doesn't actually matter which you pick, followed by 17 paragraphs talking about stats and stacks, then listing every skill in the game... "but first let me explain..."

    Just kind of want to mash buttons in dungeons and kill things.

    submitted by /u/thoughtbludgeon
    [link] [comments]

    need help on undernountain

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    i was doing magic corruptions and i stopped getting coalesced magics, is ther a cap?

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty severe frame-rate and responsiveness issues.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:26 PM PST

    I've tried all the tricks I could find, and my framerate is still all over the place. Even in the areas where I can get 60+ consistently, the game feels so sluggish and/or jerky. Especially with my hardware, than can generally run the newest games between Ultra and High with no issues whatsoever, I just don't know what to do.

    If anyone has any advice, other than "JUST TURN THE SETTINGS DOWN"*, please let me know.

    *Turning the settings down really only marginally helps. Even at minimum, the max framerate is about the same as with everything on ultra, the game is still generally jerky and stuttery.

    Windows 10 Home x64

    AMD RX 5700

    AMD Ryzen 5 3600

    16GB 3200 DDR4 RAM

    Update: I set MSAA to 8x and my minimum framerate went UP!(?)

    Update 2: even now with everything set to max, anti aliasing included, I'm getting a fairly constant 60fps. I have it capped, because then at least there are occasional moments of buttery smooth gameplay, whereas uncapped, or capped to 120, introduces near constant "Sluggishness". I don't really know how to describe it. It's not quite lag, and it's not frame loss, but something is.. making it not a smooth experience.

    submitted by /u/OSDevon
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling as a new player. Xbox

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Hey all, I picked up Neverwinter around the middle of December, and so far I've been having a TON of fun. I was very diligent in doing my daily dungeons and up-traded my Zen during peak hours to manage to build up enough credit to get myself VIP status, so the new lockbox keys have been a pretty nice boon to my economy.

    Anyway, I quit my first guild last night. I joined after seeing a chat message with the general premise of "playing alone sucks: come socialze, plus free XP."

    In the week plus I was in the guild, I think I saw a single conversation between two players: three, maybe four messages total. I was having plenty of fun doing my daily dungeons and grinding maps solo, but I did want to find that sense of community that I have had in PC MMOs in the past (EQ, WoW, FF14, to name a few.)

    I joined a new guild last night, who'se specific barker was "tired of sitting in an empty guild and staring at an empty chatbox?"

    "Why yes, I am."

    I played for most of the day today. I saw three messages. They were all generic "Welcome (playername) be sure to equip guild boons and have fun!"

    Is this just the way things are on console? I realize most people probably don't have a keyboard and mouse setup on their xbox, but is there any community? Is it all faceless, voiceless queue grinding or are there guilds out there that do... traditional guild things?

    I'm playing several alts, and my highest character is only level 54 or so, so I haven't experienced a lot of the game, and I'm aware of that. Are there more social zones than Protectors Enclave? It seems like I see a message every 5-10 minutes plus a ton of guild barking while I'm passing through.

    TL;DR - Game is a ton of fun. Wish there was a little more MO in my MMOARPG.

    submitted by /u/Isomodia
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian fighter

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    So ive made a gf 2 days ago, and wanted to ask couple of questions. Is dps gf good? Is tank gf viable? Which is better for endgame? And should i use demo set or look for something newer?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Wizard being stuck in combat

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:30 PM PST

    Seems like my wizard cannot leave combat. This is especially distressing while trying to complete quests that require picking up something. It seems to be only affecting the wizard (I have all the classes and on 3x wizards the problem is consistent). Anyone else having issues with getting stuck in combat? It has been like this for almost a week. I can defeat myself but the problem sometimes persists.

    submitted by /u/van_clouden
    [link] [comments]

    Share your chance for a legendary mount coming out of the temp Legendary Insignia pack.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    Did you get one? After how many packs?

    submitted by /u/giuliastro
    [link] [comments]

    I want to play D&D modules

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Hey, kinda newish to Neverwinter, I've dipped in many times but never stuck around for long

    However I recently heard that you can basically play D&D 5e published adventures in Neverwinter and that's all I want out of life

    How does one go about this? I have a character fresh out of tutorial island and would love to start a module (any of them, really) asap. I assume they're level locked or the like?

    Please, I just want to play D&D

    submitted by /u/wiffy1984
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Winterfest item choice

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    Does anyone have any insight on the green augment companion in the Winterfest vendor? I know the pup and deepcrow are the go-to companions because they give power at their maximum rank, but the vendor one also does. The trick I think though, is that it's stats are super low compared to any other augment. I just want to ensure that I'm not missing something by thinking it's not worth worrying about and instead adding to my snail collection. :)

    Basically I have never upgraded a companion and just want to understand if it would be worth doing to that one or if it would be a terrible waste of resources.

    submitted by /u/Criterion515
    [link] [comments]

    Seals of the Mountain

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    Does anyone know what we have to do for Seals of the Crown from Random Queues to become Seals of the Mountain?

    All of my level 80s get Mountain seals, whether they have been to the Yawning Portal or not. They did all collect their Undermountain gear from Neverember at the Moonstone Mask.

    I have a level 76 that gets Mountain seals and a level 70 says Mountain for Trial but Crown for the other three Random Queues.

    But the main reason I ask is that we have level 80 in our guild who says the Random Queue says only Seals of the Crown, although he had capped at 1200 Mountain Seals from somewhere, he swears that the Random Queues say Seals of the Crown.

    What do we need to complete for the Seals to change to Mountain?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Shadowblade001
    [link] [comments]

    Omuan Tale Carving

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:13 PM PST

    Are they in both chest or just the one with a key?

    submitted by /u/jcwmopar1
    [link] [comments]

    Rhix

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:24 PM PST

    When does Rhix start offering daily quests? I'm lvl 38 and I want to get some astral diamonds. (I just started playing again after 5 year break)

    submitted by /u/JortssQ
    [link] [comments]

    I am bored at work. Random discussions

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:14 PM PST

    My office is empty as hell but I am still stuck in random meetings. So to kill the boredom let's have some random discussions.

    -How many mounts and comps do you guys have? I was looking at this last night and I feel as much as I have played that my collections for both are severely lacking.

    -What do you do to break up the grind?

    -Favorite Event?

    -Favorite Appearance Item?

    -One feature you wish they would add to game?

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    Which watcher is for pally hammer? Longing right?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:12 PM PST

    CW Mod 18

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    How bad is it gonna be?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for xbox nvw buddies

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    MMOs are designed For buddies, but guilds havnt been too outgoing or non elitist, looking for new or experienced players that play nightly or daily, have alot of alts that i can level up and help anyone do campaigns or dungeons or hunts. Hit me up lmao

    submitted by /u/AeradanAngelsong
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I've heard the orcus set was going to be nerfed in mod 18. What do you think will be a good alternative then? Wyvern maybe?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    Augment companion question.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:42 AM PST

    I got an epic hatching for 6k power but I'm using is it epic black ice stone for the appearance as my warden rangers electrical theme. I have just saved 1m ad and but stuck on best way to use it. If i upgrade black ice for appearance to keep summoned then the bonus is pointless. Upgrade hatching to get 2kpower increase but then will have a egg following me that's not my cup of tea. Or do I invest in a better companion. I'm looking for dps. I hear owlbear has a good bonus if they havnt nerfed it. Also bulletepup meant to be good. I also have black Dragon stone at epic but I don't need any more crit so I don't see a point of upgrading it.

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Experience (+ a shameless request for an 80%+ mount)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    Quite simply, if I kill higher level monsters will it help me level faster? I've been killing level 20+ Marauders @ lvl 17, and haven't noticed much of a difference vs killing lvl 14 orcs.

    Also, as stated before, does anyone have a faster mount that is taking up space or they would be willing to part with? I've read that the game is much more enjoyable with a few items of convenience. Anyhow, if anyone is willing to throw a new player a bone my in game name is SilverCalf@CarnivorousCalf.

    -Noob SilverCalf the Shameless

    submitted by /u/TheSilverCalf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment