• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Neverwinter Put your Refer-a-Friend Link here!

    Neverwinter Put your Refer-a-Friend Link here!


    Put your Refer-a-Friend Link here!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Rather than spamming the subreddit with a bunch of links, which seems to be upsetting some folks, put them all in this thread. Any referral links posted outside of this thread after this thread is posted will be removed. Thanks!

    Thread will be sorted by new. Once you have your link on the list, it's on there. Don't post it again. Don't delete it and repost it, and don't post it again to get to the top. I'll just remove it. Doing it multiple times will get your code blacklisted. I have ways of tracking this.

    If you have posted your link in a previous thread, you are free to repost it in this thread once.

    Link to previous thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/bx9apc/put_your_referral_codes_here/

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    When all your friends aren’t online and you’re just sitting there like:

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    My companion and I are twinning.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Ps4 ToMM 6 man completion

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/Yqcnekg2EaA

    This is from my guild leaders POV and YouTube account not mine, I'm a_wuts_ur_build in the run though. (Posted earlier but took down because he cut off last 30 sec of actual completion XD)

    submitted by /u/Jbball9269
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Nerfing

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Does it appear that there is a specific group within this game that is toxic af? Yes, I am speaking of those players who are always asking for stuff to get nerfed. Why? Why would want items to get nerfed? I bet one reason is that you do not possess the item so you want to punish those that do. Maybe some of you nerf-wanters can share your story of why you are always trying to make the game worse for everyone but yourself.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    CDP Topic VIP

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I beg you all to please go to the Neverwinter forum on the Arc website and give your opinions. They are talking about changing VIP. Some of the ideas are good and some are very bad. The worst ideas are coming from the community and I fear those bad ideas will be implemented. This could very well be the nail in the coffin of Neverwinter. It almost seems like the company doesn't know how to kill off the game and is asking the players for bad ideas on how to drive more players away. I know this sounds insane but there are some really bad ideas being floated in this CDP. The vast majority of players are not voicing their opinions and the vocal minority will bring us all changes that will drive away more players than ever before.

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    ToMM Trickster Rogue Stats?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Sorry if this has been answered many times.. but what stats should a Trickster Rogue aim to have for everything before going for Tower of the Mad Mage completions?

    My build is very out of date as I took a break a while back (following Enyo's guide,) but I do have 40mill Diamonds to help get me back into shape once I figure out what to get!

    Thanks so much if anyone helps me out.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Mysterious Merchant?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    I know this is old news, but how do I find the Mysterious Merchant? Does it just randomly appear in strongholds?

    submitted by /u/CM_97
    [link] [comments]

    Boundless Runic Corruption Quest

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Hello all, accidentally i abandoned this quest. The second time i accepted it, i did not get the artifact... Where can i find this again?!

    submitted by /u/SpyretosG7
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of Flowers or Decanter?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    What would be better as a primary artifact for a Rogue? Staff of Flowers or Decanter of Atropal Essence?

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    help me!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    a ran my first lomm today and bought the inexplicable key, oppened the chest and BAM! the key is not in the store anymore... i can open as many chests as i want or i must wait to anoter one comes up in store and buy it?

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Neverwinter community

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    Hey everyone I'm trying my hardest to keep this game alive and to do so is by creating a community in which everyone can join and have a good time.

    If anyone is looking for people to talk to, looking for people to play with, or even just wanting to join a community. Please add me on discord and I can send you the link to the discord server.

    P.S. We play every game not just neverwinter.

    This is not trying to get people to join my guild or discord server. I just want this game to stay alive and potentially get more popular.

    If you don't have a discord server message with your ign and everyone can add eachother.

    My discord is JPHeile#4495

    submitted by /u/I_Am_We_Tall_Did
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb Question About Stats...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Sorry for the dumb question, but when people say to cap your certain stats at "80k" for ToMM, does that mean 80k when in combat with Bondings?

    Or 80k just when I'm casually looking at my stats outside combat?

    Like I said dumb question & I'm nowhere near at all to doing ToMM, but I'd like to know!

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 warlock healer advise

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Essence of power vs essence of time?

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    Two CWs in the party

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    My son choose to play a CW because he saw me playing one. I'm looking for some input on how we can compliment each other. We are both 80 and both are currently Thaum and ice.

    submitted by /u/Otakusmurf
    [link] [comments]

    About the stardock lockbox bug...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:08 AM PST

    Do you think it will to the console release of mod 18 and get fixed almost immediately too? Or it will not get to the console release?? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    "Vivified Primal Assault Bangili" and "Ebonized Breastplate"?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    I was checking a guide for barbies (by Andiemus), where it says that these two (Vivified Primal Assault Bangili and Ebonized Breastplate) are BiS. Can someone tell me where to get these pieces of gear? Can the breastplate be found in the ME's?

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Help with barbie

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Level 59 barbarian and I'm dying a lot on quests 6 levels below me. Not sure what I should do to stop dying so much.

    submitted by /u/Cakellene
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter Question and Dps Character question(PC)

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Looking to make some characters, is fighter a good tank or are the barb and pally better? Also how would dps be on him or would i be shoehorned into tanking at max level? Looking at pure dps classes, how is the ranger with solo/grp play? I like the melee aspect of him but could also do range. Are the other dps classes better?

    submitted by /u/Lilluk
    [link] [comments]

    which mount

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    How have you evaluated which legendary mount to go after? I am trying to determine if Equip abilities (like +10K power) or combat powers (like +X% damage for Y seconds) if better.

    What is the thought process that goes into this decision?

    submitted by /u/abbablahblah
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Elites Alliance is looking for an active rank 20 guild to join our community - please contact me here or @chadgerk on PSN / this is for PS4

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:53 AM PST

    New Player Leveling Question

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:31 AM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm a new player here with a question about leveling. I'm currently level 70 and have been just doing every quest I've received so far. I'm curious if I should continue to do every quest which I assume is bringing me to every zone or should I just skip a bunch of zones and quest in an appropriate area. I'm currently in Reclamation Rock and am just planning on working through each zone of the current quests I have after this. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/pcncdc
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble loading since DECENT

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Since the day of the introduction to NEVERWINTER DECENT, Neverwinter will not load. I started going to SAFE MODE, so the game still plays. Especially after a lot of work in the DISPLAY and GRAPHICS sections. The game plays, but it's choppy and it's quality is reduced. Is there anything that you guys might be able to tell me that will help me to be able to play a normal game? Customer Service is rude and they display no skill. Please, help me if you can.

    submitted by /u/Ascended0713
    [link] [comments]

    Appearance Items

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    i have lost mine. what can i do.

    my alabaster set was using the appearance of Vistani Longbow and Vistani Axes (i think, maybe Vistani Blades) the set you are gifted near the start of Ravenloft.

    i have just upgraded to the Burnished Set and when i went to change the appearance it says i have no appearance items in the library.

    now i must... because my alabaster set was using that appearance...

    so i thought easypeasy i will just buy the vistani stuff and convert it to appearance... only there are none in the AH. i presume because they are already bound when recieved. What can i do? if i sacrifice the alabaster (legendary) set can i be sure the Vistani appearance will carry over?

    any help or ideas would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment