• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Neverwinter When you must kill Ralbag, Gravity had other ideas.

    Neverwinter When you must kill Ralbag, Gravity had other ideas.


    When you must kill Ralbag, Gravity had other ideas.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:02 AM PST

    PvP is like a school playground?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Tonight it crossed my mind to give PVP a go for the first time, after getting to 80 grinding some Campaigns, enjoying some of the new content, I thought i would see what its all about.

    I dont have any PVP gear (advice on where to get this appreciated), and only PVE experience of escaping situations, but I thought I'd be ok.

    Sorry to say, I didnt make much of a dent in my 26k il opponents armour and died pretty quick, despite my best efforts!

    The thing which grinds on me is the torrent of abuse towards someone whose obviously struggling. I'm not going to give a certain player the credit to mention his characters name, but even after it was all over he/she was still private messaging me saying what a f in looser, bum, crap character, uninstall the game etc etc..

    Is this what one can expect from PVP?

    Maybe there should be an elite category where all the tossers can group up and have it out together. Give the rest of us a chance to experience unfamiliar parts of the game and enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/AdymP
    [link] [comments]

    Freebies

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:22 PM PST

    Finally hit 80!! Still a noob

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Hey guys! I recently just got 80 and I'm now sorta lostvon what I should be doing to get ready for end game. Anything you guys can help with? Tips? Pointers? Also I play a thauramage wizard, any campaigns I should be getting out of the way? Anything helps!

    submitted by /u/Fxckratchetz
    [link] [comments]

    What is the biggest weapon for Trickster Rogues?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:37 PM PST

    What weapon has the biggest visual appearance and is usable by TRs? :D

    submitted by /u/Bubble309
    [link] [comments]

    Juma box items

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:34 PM PST

    What are some items you have gotten in the juma boxes? Besides the 1225 gear and abyssal chickens?

    submitted by /u/nickhatecrew
    [link] [comments]

    Profession Debate

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:16 PM PST

    I'm playing as a warlock healer and just curious what profession I should focus on? I started with leather working but realized I cant even wear most the stuff I'm making. So kinda wanna do a profession that deal with the armour I wear. Or maybe i should do another profession. Any thoughts

    submitted by /u/Kush-Holiday420
    [link] [comments]

    Year of the Rat

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Year of the Rat

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11340923?fbclid=IwAR3fVpB7HwF7w-KFwVPV8XFWhModuiImTrvwGdf8bAiDuVRmWiY37I1VT7k

    Hmm. No rat mount? Julia was hinting at that in the M18 release stream. Bummer.

    No preview of the new companion's stats/abilities? Hmm.

    My gut says that this event snuck up on them, and they weren't fully prepared. So they're putting last year's rewards in the Zen store, giving us access to some event-themed weapon transmutes, and pushing a companion as this year's new/reward (no idea if it'll be desirable yet).

    Too bad. The Feast of Lanterns could be a really cool event with a little work. And they've definitely put the best of the event rewards in the Zen store rather than making them available again through event participation. Bleh.

    EDIT: Thanks for the heads-up, Lily. You're right; the new Rat Pup companion is showing in the Collections Tab.

    https://preview.redd.it/jndikv35rcd41.jpg?width=903&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=f884ada1f0c90df17a361cec49b6b502bc202ef8

    https://preview.redd.it/px05wfz3rcd41.jpg?width=906&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=649a2e03a24eb6e1236c004b6d17b043319b4682

    https://preview.redd.it/8vb21x42rcd41.jpg?width=326&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=abcf85657fe4dee2ab32ca5725eb3226df7812d3

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Basic tutorial and guild needed for 2 :)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Me and my partner have just started playing (paladin and wizard) and need someone to help explain afew things, maybe let us join their guild in the process ? We have mics and are on PS4 if that makes a difference :) any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherLostSoul9
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Bag in the Gith Pack Account-wide?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    There's a bag that comes in the Gith Pack. Wondering if anyone can confirm that it's account-wide rather than a single bag.

    Thinking about getting another account-wide bag for my toons. I think it was 4000 zen for the pack.

    submitted by /u/sumplkrum
    [link] [comments]

    What next?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:29 PM PST

    Just finished undermountain campaign and unlocked star dock etc, what's best thing to do now, farm expeditions? To get better gear to get me through Mad mage dungeon? What gear should I be going for and how thanks in advanced also barbarian item level 17.5k thanks in advance ✌🏼

    submitted by /u/super-shaun
    [link] [comments]

    Netherese arcanist

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    Why people say that is not working? I tried it on a dummy, it seems that is working to me D:

    submitted by /u/Breezem6947
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Here!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Need help deciding a class, mostly looking for something that can solo and be useful in Raids and Dungeons, prefer not to do pure DPS so, yeah!

    Also, so racial perks matter much or do i just go with whatever race i want?

    submitted by /u/ScumVanilla
    [link] [comments]

    So what’s everyone using instead of raptor?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Knoxs Recruitment Ordered to a level 70 Rogue

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Assassin loadout as thats best right now, some experienced rogue give me some class tips that will help my damage output

    submitted by /u/PredsFanThatHatesPK
    [link] [comments]

    hello guys new player here

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 12:31 PM PST

    is neverwinter now a goodtime for a pvp player like me to start?

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    Help LoMM and good gear.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:54 AM PST

    I'm returning player on NW and my main is currently with 19.750 IL and 126K of power. So I wanna know what is the recommended Power for LoMM and How to get to 20k fast without sacrificing my power

    submitted by /u/Josefumi4Balls
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player: How can I survive the open world?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    I tried looking for some guides on what sort of gear a player should have as they level to 80, but I havent seen anything about the kind of gear I need at level 60. I'm currently in the underdark on my wizard. It says it is a lv 60 zone but I may just not be geared up enough for the location, because it feels like even the smaller mob enemies are taking it to me. My damage isn't bad but it isn't clearing out mobs fast enough for me to walk away unscathed, if at all.

    I'm not using anything from the Zen Market, like followers (I think I'm using a fighter follower to tank for me). I'm not spending too much money on the game which might be one reason. Anyone have some advice?

    submitted by /u/bimugen
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit issue (Xbox) & Arc support 'problems'

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Hi, I've been playing the Hell Pit event since the 1st day and now on day 27 and 28 I can't even get the event to start. I haven't even bought the buyout, the only thing that occurred was a random disconnect between me signing the book it tells you to interact with and before I entered.

    When the connection stabilized hours later I went to Protector's Enclave then tried to restart it but the guy doesn't give me the quest. I thought maybe if I wait a day it'd resolve itself, but it's still not giving it to me.

    Annoying considering I'm an 18k palladin, also attempting to go to Arc support only links to a broken page, multiple times for some reasn. Is there an immediate email I can contact them through?

    Also, the Arc app hasn't even been keeping track of my accomplishments. I thought I'd have well over several thousand arc points by now but it's 700 despite never buying anything with them and even with multiple arc point challenges. Has Arc games always been like this?

    submitted by /u/hale-and-hearty
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 TOMM

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    How is it is it easier any changes after M17 is CW still the best there ty in advance.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Collective Rough AD pool

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Has it been brought up previously to have all the rough AD between all my characters pooled together? I have 3 characters I run content on and I wish all of their combined rough AD would show, instead of me having to swap between them all and maybe refining 40k on one and then another 60k on a different one.

    submitted by /u/johnsonn810
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment