• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Neverwinter Why is Cloak Tower the only dungeon I ever get?

    Neverwinter Why is Cloak Tower the only dungeon I ever get?


    Why is Cloak Tower the only dungeon I ever get?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:26 PM PST

    I'm a returning player, using various characters between 60 and 70 (70 was the cap when I left). On every character, the ONLY dungeon I ever get when I random queue is Cloak Tower. Maybe once or twice a day I'll get Caverns of Karrundax. That's it.

    Is there a reason for this? It's really turning me off of the random queues.

    submitted by /u/maelstromm15
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Giveaway no3 Legendary Tenser Disc Boots Of Misty Steps and More Northside

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:52 AM PST

    PC ONLY!

    Ok guys here is the raffle and new announcement for new giveaway that will last for 7 days, meaning you will have 7 days to apply for it. Prizes are Legendary Tenser Floating Disc, new Boots of Misty Steps, Empowered Runestone rank 15, deepcrow hatchling and coalescent ward. Also i have to mention that i made a commentary about Chris Whiteside and my toughts on the man itself, not indeepth but some things i think he did for community and content creators, so thank you again for that. Congratz to the winners and good luck! Northside

    https://youtu.be/jBFCIidIsy8

    submitted by /u/unforgivennw
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:50 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    After a year long break from NW I am finally back. OMW how things have changed. I play a Warlock and have invested quite a lot of real money on her and carp loads of time. With all the negative things being said about all the nerfs they did on the Warlock is it still a good toon to play? I really don't want to go back to my GWF now Barbarian. I am also not keen to start a new Toon and grind for months on end to get them to end game content.

    My question is, is it possible to get her to a point that she is a viable healer? I have upgraded a good few things and it doesn't seem to bad to me. I don't have a pic of my stats here at work but will post them later. Im working on getting better healing companions as I was kinda set up as a DPS previously.

    I have my Crit up to about 118k, Power about 105k, defense 78k, deflect about 58k.

    My incoming healing is 35%, Outgoing about 18%.

    What are the main things I need to concentrate on to not be a crappy healer?

    I am saving up for a polar bear and upping all my enchants etc.. Quite the grind getting coals but that's what its all about. I am doing research at work today and mailing it to myself for when I get home. I am not busy at all today at work. I wish I never took such a long break but life happened and my xbox also go hit by lightning. Bought a new one and like 3 weeks later our house got hit again unexpectedly. Have invested in Wireless internet now and lightning/surge protectors.

    submitted by /u/GoldenSpice
    [link] [comments]

    So Xanathar Officers Heal? [PC]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:15 PM PST

    So yeah...took my alt cleric on a 1 rune ME. spent 5 minutes desperately trying to kill two Xanathar Officers. Every single hit I got, they'd just heal themselves back up. What happened in the couple of months that I was gone that this is an issue now? My alt is by no means optimized, but I've never had a single problem before. I just want her stupid alabaster offhand...

    submitted by /u/tempthethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Which watcher boss drops weapons for classes?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I am trying to get a set for a paladin and hr. Was just wondering which boss I'm supposed to be looking for. Ty

    submitted by /u/bruskdog
    [link] [comments]

    Big problem with the dragon campaign

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    my daily quests for the campaign are fine, except for one. Boward gives me all the quests but when i travel in the world the contact doesn't give me all the quests. This bug is torturing me since Neverdeath, i just cant complete the damn daily quests

    submitted by /u/porcamadonna11
    [link] [comments]

    Depleted Artifact Won't Drop - Help!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I have reached the questline for the runic corruptions, where you collect resonance and a depleted artifact. The resonance collects just fine pretty quickly, but I can't seem to get the depleted artifact at all. I've done about 20+ attempts, abandoned and restarted the quest 3 times.

    Is this normal? Is it simply quite a rare drop, or am I just crazy unlucky?

    submitted by /u/Samster7453
    [link] [comments]

    What is your gameplay loop?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:55 PM PST

    Ok so I dabble in all the classes but for a while I've just been cranking out 3/4 dailies (skirmish, trial and levelling queues) and the weeklies on my dps only classes.

    And I'm getting bored. Am I missing anything? What do you do? Are the events worth it? I hit the grind wall doing the 2018 Halloween event and the broom was an ok reward.

    My problem is my time is limited. I can't play extensively every day so I resent the top rewards of the events being missed because I can't put the hours in. What can I do aside from grind out AD and buy upgrades, killing time until the next campaign?

    submitted by /u/TheRenegayed
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after like half a year

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Nothing seems to have changed.

    Except, graphics look outdated for some reason. Any one know a fix for this issue?

    submitted by /u/Recycledgoat
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade enchantments or save AD to buy maxed enchantments?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Actually, I have two questions:

    1. I want to get stronger. So I should upgrade my dark enchantments (which give me these companion influence) and bonding runestones, right? Which of them should I upgrade first?
    2. The cost of the upgrading stuff is huge. Also these f**king preservation wards are so expensive. So is it better when I save my AD to buy the maxed runestones/enchantments? (I can't farm the wards, I haven't gotten a single one of them)

    If you guys have other nice tips I would be thankful. Currently, my item level is 21.750 and I have 130k power. (Barbarian)

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum is recruiting

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Need people to farm tomm in ps4

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Hello my pj is kabroncio and i need people capped and with 200 tomm runs finalized or not to make a farm grp, i finalized tomm and normally u can find me in yawning portal at 18:00 everyday posting, if you are in the same situation than me no doubt and post me

    submitted by /u/kabroncio
    [link] [comments]

    Crystallized Resonance conversion

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Has anyone else experienced issues when converting Crystallized Resonance into the usable form not actually getting anything? I converted loads on two of my toons today but I got nothing from it I can see. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/CptSt3rnn
    [link] [comments]

    Bonus RP

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:32 AM PST

    am I the only one who thinks that the bonus RP event is useless crap? 1 preservation ward each milestone and 80k to boost this? Do the devs know that (at least on PC) you are actually able to buy almost 250k rps with 80k right away...?

    submitted by /u/giuliastro
    [link] [comments]

    Utility companion power for Barbarian Tank

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Hello since i have started to play the game and the companions are the very first thing i want to sort out, which companion with green power slot should i choose for my tank and there are few of which i think looks reasonable:

    Neverember guard archer: +4000 power +2000 def

    Dread warrior: 10% chance when hit to enrage for 6 second bonus 10% treat generation

    Energon: 34000 HP

    Githyanki: +4800 power +8% stamina regen

    Shadow demon: Deflected A Deflection does almost no damage and does 40% weapon damage to the source of the deflected attack once every 30 seconds. Less damage is returned if your level is less than 70. This cooldown on this effect is reduced to 20 secs while under the effect of Underdark Mount & Companion affinity

    Is shadow demon worth it? It has 30 second cooldown, does it occur once per enemy or once in global scale?

    Thanks for answers.

    submitted by /u/ClaudiaEinhart
    [link] [comments]

    Most Effective Tank in Mod 16?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Trying to figure out which class to actually invest in, and the best way to invest in it. GF feels like the most entertaining, but I'm walking through dingeons getting outpaced/outdamaged by Clerics. What do?

    submitted by /u/DEBEACONSARELIT
    [link] [comments]

    My warden stats so far

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:26 AM PST

    My warden stats so far

    https://preview.redd.it/nshae3f22ca41.png?width=1173&format=png&auto=webp&s=80187f4659b01bb695670864c4b2eac5ad87bf8c

    https://preview.redd.it/r9hlcjst0ca41.png?width=394&format=png&auto=webp&s=250d6bf5594b4858e8b380973d55e4d9c9fbb9f7

    This is my unfinished warden stats so far, as a new player ( one mounth I think )

    _ Been focusing on bondings aiming for r13 , and deep crow to legendary.

    _ Insignias not my concerns for now I just put whatever i drop

    _ My enchantements all r8

    _ I finished some compaigns and got too lazy lately I do random Q's and expedition

    _ Boons i have 32 points going full power/hp all the way + 4/5 on mouvement speed

    Am I doing ok for playing 5weeks ?

    am I ready for infernal citadel ? joke

    what do you think I should aim for next?

    am I doing some wrong ?

    Edit : adjustments to stats

    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/625089188810719232/665914411411701800/unknown.png

    submitted by /u/shapola
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock dps

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Is there a way to dps with out curse remove curse remove. I hate using it. Also I find it hard to stack the puppet for 20% damage so would other 1 be better? Puppet at all times

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    I missed a day of Hell Pit. What now?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    As the title states, I missed Hell Pit yesterday. I played late last night and planned on doing the daily quest once I ran my MEs and stuff. However, my power went out and wasn't restored until after the daily reset time in game. What will I miss because of this? Am I still in the running to get the mount or any other rewards?

    I don't really understand how participation and tokens work with this event so I'm not sure what, if anything, I'm going to miss by not participating every day of the event.

    submitted by /u/LindsayLoserface
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to ranger which paragon path is better for aoe and st

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:50 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment