• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Neverwinter Im about to be so rich! ;)

    Neverwinter Im about to be so rich! ;)


    Im about to be so rich! ;)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:59 PM PST

    How bad was the wizard nerf for mod18? I’m on console and a bit concerned. I see its yp on preview now. Break it to me gently

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    7-man ToMM without darkened journals (by POG.. and Alex)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    AD

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:43 PM PST

    As of 12 midnite on PS4 I lost 400k AD on my char. and 300k in my bank....I didn't do anything wrong where I would be penalized.....So WTF???

    submitted by /u/Glassworx200
    [link] [comments]

    Is pvp alive?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Just wanna know.

    submitted by /u/Josefumi4Balls
    [link] [comments]

    The All Mighty Despair Watcher

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    My goodness......this is the toughest thing I have ever tried to accomplish in this game. Everyone seems to be scared of the despair run. I have been trying for weeks to find a group that knows how to beat it and help me to get my off hand but all I'm hearing is crickets in a barn. I play on Xbox. There has to be a power group out there that will let me join them so I can get this done.

    submitted by /u/togie16
    [link] [comments]

    Underdark - on madness

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Can someone tell me where the campaign vendor is for the 'on madness' boon. I'm tired of waiting for Demogorgon to drop it.

    submitted by /u/rbershok
    [link] [comments]

    Gone for two/three years and need help

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I'm a rogue/assassin lvl 72 Item level: 4800 Power: 7950 Armor pen: 7251 Defense: 3770 Critical strike: 12214 Critical avoid: 12987 Accuracy: 9109 Deflect: 9088 Combat advantage: 28204 Awareness: 6855

    My attributes are put into str and dex, one in cha so 20str 16con 28dex 11int 13wis 18cha

    I'm doing all the quests to start getting boons but I need acorns for the rest of the inquisition so I'm doing the repeatable quests for that

    Also started the tyranny of dragons, I apparently didn't start that at a early level when I started this guy so I have a wait timer of 20hours, glorious.

    Elemental evil is 80% complete but I can't even do the rest of it cause I die too much and hit nothing

    The gear I'm running now was giving to me by starting the undermountain from November.

    I've check the market but nothing seems better than what I have.

    I'm just stuck and doing no damage. I've watched videos on what to do and how to do it but nothing seems to apply to me. I'm just stuck can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/its2icy4me2
    [link] [comments]

    Need some serious game help, Paladin tank and general game help needed.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    So im playing the game. The game is ... increadibly hard. What the hell am i doing wrong? Its as if the gear i have is useless.. Im trying to do the my first epic dungeon, I got Lair of Lostmauth.. I cant keep agro. As it keept geting yanked of me. I cant stay alive as my health melts away really fast. I just dont understand. Its almost liek the game isnt new player friendly. Im level 80... 13,360 ilv, Justicar Paladin. Much of the systems in the game make no real sense at all. The companion system, mounts and their bonuses, boons which seem to be a BIG powerup, enchantments which seem like the biggest chose in the game, the refinement system which is part of the problem. Played the game for a week now.. And its starting to anoy me. You fight enemies that are 74 and they kill you even if you are level 80 and have some 861 Blackened Jaw gear that seemed to have droped from dungeons somehow.

    submitted by /u/harkenrebirth
    [link] [comments]

    Utility slots: Tactical or Darks?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Asking about these two choices because i hardly see anyone with anything else. DH, Fey, QM's particularly. Are they just obsolete now due to how RP seems very cheap now?

    So between Darks and Tact, which should I prioritize over?

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeons whilst levelling my Paladin

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    So I'm up to 43 with my Paladin, solo as Oathkeeper. I try to do a random queue once per day and it's fine to get AD but I don't feel I'm either a) useful or b) learning much. Everyone runs ahead so I'm out of range of divine touch or late to the action. I'm not bothered about rankings but curious how an assassin can be top of the heal chart. And when I load into a dungeon, how do I tell quickly whether I should be tank or heal? Learn the class emblems? Not that the random groups give me anytime to change out loadout / powers.

    Also, when solo I've never had to use so many potions or healthstones as I do on my paladin. My hunter managed groups of mobs far better, which seems odd. I can easily run out of divinity then I'm stuck.

    submitted by /u/Oellph
    [link] [comments]

    Many-Arrows Overseer

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Hey guys. I`m playing Neverwinter for the first time and in the Tower Disctrict i can not seem to be able to find the Mant-Arrows Overseer. Do you know where can I find him?

    submitted by /u/shlrogg
    [link] [comments]

    Who is Chris Whiteside?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Took a 2 weeks break from the game, and now I came back to see lots of people talking about this person. Who is he and why ishe so important?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Power Mechanics

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:29 PM PST

    If you compare Reave and Brazen Slash on the fighter, one power says it has a .5 second cast time with a threefold attack, the other has a .4 second cast time with a two fold attack. Does this mean one power registers a hit 3 times in .5 a second and the other registers a hit 2 times every .4 seconds?

    Does anyone know where to locate an explanation?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Noobo_Sapien
    [link] [comments]

    Help!! Summer sash of the companion

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Hi there, could anyone please let me know what the stats are for this piece of gear and if there is a viable alternative. Thank you in advance 😊😊

    submitted by /u/ChinchyAnimal4
    [link] [comments]

    Link PS4 characters to PC?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    I have characters on the PS4 version of the game? Is there a way to access them on the PC as well?

    submitted by /u/healthy-junk-food
    [link] [comments]

    Any guilds looking for an officer/recruiter?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Looking to do some work for a guild, if any high boon guilds are willing to allow me to, i know some are mistrusting, but im a nightly player have alt of all classes lvl 70 or higher, lots of stuff to give to the coffer as well. Lmk, tired of being on guilds developing no buddy connections and doing nothing for it. -Thanks

    submitted by /u/GrokkhBloodrage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment