• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    Neverwinter Constant bluescreening

    Neverwinter Constant bluescreening


    Constant bluescreening

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Ever since the most recent update I've been bluescreening way more than before. I'm averaging about 2-3 bluescreens an hour when I play when it uses to be rare for me to even get one in a play session. I talked to other PS4 players and this issue is affecting tons of players. Does anyone know if the game developers plan to do anything about this issue or if there is some kind of workaround because it's affecting my gameplay to the point where I may just have to set Neverwinter down until it's fixed.

    submitted by /u/viridin
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Any things I should be aware of before starting?I started as a paladin assuming queue times would be better. Is DPS over played? I also have zero friends who play... Anyone on ps4 wants to help a nub out.

    submitted by /u/woTaz
    [link] [comments]

    Antiquities of Avernus Gear

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I think these are best out there for DPS:

    Head: Fancy Duelist Mask of Cormyr

    Armor: Poisoned Leather of Rage

    Arms: Frenzy Mitts

    Feet: Rusted Iron Leggings

    All comments are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    Stats dropped

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    So for some reason my power went down from 93k to 85k and all my bulette pups stats dropped by 4-5k, why is this happening

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    What's your reason to play the game?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PST

    My reason is the storyline. I'm really invested in the plot of the game (while others usually seem to just not care about it. If you don't care about the storyline, would you mind explaining why?)

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for Half-Elf Assassin?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    I'm new player in the game (PC) and as the title says, my character is Half-Elf/Assassin, currently lvl 40. But as I seen to another post Halfelves are not very suitable for rogue class.

    Should I continue with it or should I make another character?

    I would prefer if I could continue, If so can you guys share some tips?

    submitted by /u/GuelboStudio
    [link] [comments]

    How to maximize your Tank without War Triceratops mount extra 50k health

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Anyone have a good idea?

    submitted by /u/PredsFanThatHatesPK
    [link] [comments]

    Changing dungeon requirements.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Has there ever been any talk of changing the requirements from IL, to stats? I don't want to get into the whole negative healing again, but when you run something like LOMM and aren't even at Defensive caps and have negative incoming something is seriously wrong with your character build. Why dps that aren't endgame are using Darks on top of that instead of Tacticles is anyones guess. If more people just put in the effort to hit caps vs IL I honestly think the game would run smoother. Usually end game people are using older gear because its more beneficial to their build vs their IL. I've gotten to the point now that I don't even check people ILs, stats are all the information you need.

    submitted by /u/rdpoint
    [link] [comments]

    Still no chat???

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    So, I have completed 5 of the quests (detailed on the wiki) you need to do to enable player chat and other features, but I am stilll getting the "you need to complete these quests" message. Is it 5 individual quests, or 5 of the entire groupings on the wiki?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/kharmatika
    [link] [comments]

    Volatile Holy Water

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    You get the Fallen Stronghold's Tainted Water and The Devil overlords Charred remaind from Drops. But who can actually Create this Volatile holy water

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Mounts

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 12:33 AM PST

    Which legendary mount has the best combat power?
    I read all over the places that for dps the ideal is to have a Swarm, Tenser or a War Painted T-Rex, is it still like that? Which one is better between Swarm and Tenser?

    submitted by /u/ForeverAWarlock
    [link] [comments]

    Ring what give Dmg against beasts +10%.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    What type of enemy is considered as a beast?

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment