• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    Neverwinter When you run an epic dungeon for the first time

    Neverwinter When you run an epic dungeon for the first time


    When you run an epic dungeon for the first time

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Limited Event Item?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    So The Rumors Are True!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Subbed for a month, figured i'd give the game a shot... every single key i used gave me nothing but garbage lol. I have a bit of time left, and i'm guessing i'll never see a mount, or companion drop in that time.

    I'm not forking over dough, for keys that give me precisely DICK outside of refinement garbage and other assorted assery.

    A few AD extra and some other very mild perks are not worth it. It was the lockboxes i was looking forward to, since you put literally everything of value into them... i wanted to test it on my own, but everything i heard about RNG in this game is true, and that's a damn shame, because i WAS enjoying it.

    submitted by /u/DropKickSamurai
    [link] [comments]

    As a healer, how much power should I have before doing ToMM? IC?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Alabaster or Burnished?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Has anyone made saber from fate with their barb class?! XD

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    i was just thinking it would be so funny to create a replica of saber from fate with a barb class or something, so i beg, if someone has done this, please send me a photo!!!!

    submitted by /u/JohnathanNW
    [link] [comments]

    Seeking advice on legendary mounts vs other advancements

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm a casual player (maybe 10 hours per week) and mostly play solo as a warden ranger. I've been saving up for a legendary mount and have about 7.5 million AD. Now that I can afford one of the cheaper mounts, I'm wondering if my AD would be better spent upgrading enchants, insignias, or runestones?

    I'm using a legendary deep crow hatchling companion with level 15 bondings and the rest of his runestones are all level 10s and 11s. My insignias are all epic with a few legendary. My enchantments are mostly 11s and 12s. Some of my stats are over cap and some are a little under but I've been waiting to make changes until I am outfitted with gear from Avernus.

    What should my priority be? Save more for a legendary mount that adds power? Of the enchantments, insignia, and runestones, which should be upgraded first?

    Thank you for sharing your experience and advice!

    submitted by /u/Crosseyed_Archer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the latest PS4 patch for nw does?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Can't see any patch notes on Arcs site but I hope it's to fix the blue screening...

    submitted by /u/Pidge-Oz
    [link] [comments]

    Pants of the Sentinel

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Is there any other place to get this besides Githyanki FE in Stardock. I have done it so many times but it never drops.... is there any other way to get them??

    They are pants that are 1,010 Item level and give about 4k defence.

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    About The shirt that gives a 3% damage increase when stamina's full

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Where does it drop? MEs or FEs?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Most efficency way to do delivery for event?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Looking for a guide or explanation on the delivery system. Which way is cheapest to get the tokens for the event.

    I'm only level 40 but I want that griffin.

    submitted by /u/StarCrackerz
    [link] [comments]

    Breakdown of Classes with Tank/Heal as 2nd loadout. A little help with a decision with some insight in your favorite class.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I've read a lot of posts and gave a few guides a shot. I'm new to this game and trying to descide what class to go with. I don't have so much time and therefore can't try them all by my own. I've played GWF, Pala, Cleric and Warlock to level 10 just to get an idea.

    I'm looking for a class that provides either a solid tank or heal specc as well as a decent dps specc for farming and solo content. It is not about meta or the best class in general. I know this depends on what content you do. Yet, if ppl tend to kick a barb tank, it would matter in the end.

    I am drawn to melee on the one and hand on the other to nice fireworks "ahh...ohhh effects" a caster provides.

    My first impression of the warlock was neat, yet people keep agreeing that he is neither a very good dd, nor a viable healer.

    The pala felt painfully slow. I've read that the dps will increase once you hit 30. But without a dash, shadowwalk and the like ... oooff. It takes a while.

    The Cleric felt nice so far. Yet people keep complaining about the devine mechanics. And I'm a bit struggling with the style. "I just hold my metal thingy in front of me and it will glow!"

    GWF is as straight foreward as I expected it to be. Bit boring tho. And the tank specc is not as viable as I read.

    I haven't read or played a fighter so far.

    Long story short: Can you tell me about your class? It is not about builds or BiS. It is about gameplay, how the class feels. What are the flaws, where does it shine?

    And a second question: I used "refer a friend" form the thread of this Sub. Problem is, I've already played a Char to lvl 10. Does it still work? I didn't get any feedback weather something happend or not.

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/deltaSignature
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 BIS paladin tank

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Can you guys tell me what items should I aim for? Lionheart set still a thing? What about armor?

    submitted by /u/hugorocha
    [link] [comments]

    Curious for class tier list in mod 18

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Got back into neverwinter a couple of weeks ago. When I left my warlock was a monster and now they seem to be one of the worst classes in game. Working on my second toon, lvl40 ranger, and having a great time with him. Is warlock as garbage as I feel like they are or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/they_call_me_pete
    [link] [comments]

    In one week.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    On March 20, 2015 my TR was born. I can't believe he's almost 5 years ago.

    submitted by /u/-sephiroth_
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I was wondering if you buyout a campaign will you still get the xbox achievement or ps4 trophy?

    submitted by /u/ArtemisHades
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment