• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Neverwinter ¿Crit avoi low down in combat? Op question

    Neverwinter ¿Crit avoi low down in combat? Op question


    ¿Crit avoi low down in combat? Op question

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    First, sorry my bad english. Today, when i was doing some test with my over shields, and my power in combat, i saw that my crit avoi low down 4k when i cast shields. I check my gear to saw if i have something that could made that happens, but everithing its ok. Someone can explain me why that could be hapenning?

    Thanks!!! :)

    submitted by /u/Draka-Draka
    [link] [comments]

    Any guild with a Mysterious Merchant selling Executioner's Black Attire?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    THE LADIES OF NEVERWINTER RECRUITING!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Missing cliff

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Anyone know why they removed the cliff near where the ape spawn?

    submitted by /u/UniqueUser6869
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing like carrying in Random Dungeon Queue!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Nothing like carrying in Random Dungeon Queue!

    Just a Tank, trying to get his daily Astral Diamonds. Definitely didn't want any DPS roles or whatever.

    https://preview.redd.it/s9e2ps72mnm41.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=9f29da91a0ff81ff9e35ac3808776469b2ebe067

    submitted by /u/iDoZnuTs
    [link] [comments]

    Caverns of Karrundax extremely hard...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    So I was trying to farm those damned 1000 dragons for Platinum, and it was going good. I went to the end of the dungeons solo with a Rogue about Lv 70 maybe two days ago and I could get about 100 kills. Then I tried it again yesterday and today, but I can't go on. I get trashed by mobs and I have to kill one at time, die, repeat, and of course the boss destroy me. What the hell? I could reach the final boss and farm dragons very easily two days ago, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/NaRayquaza
    [link] [comments]

    (barbarian) Elk tribe noble's great axe

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    So in the collection it says you can abstain it by doing HE but I'm question which ones the minor or major? If anyone wants to help me or trade it my gamer tag is: I markinator I

    submitted by /u/markinator1997
    [link] [comments]

    Stat rolls for Paladin

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Which stats should I focus on for the current meta?

    submitted by /u/ELT3-Prodigy
    [link] [comments]

    Random que has died again

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Feels like ever since mod18 hit its impossible to find a group for randoms. Iduno if its cus everyone is in cavernous or if people find them harder to do now but it's rare that I can find a group everyday lately.

    submitted by /u/YouAreDeadFoo
    [link] [comments]

    Dread Ring Lair Key Farming

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I usually farm this for enchanting/MOP drops and today I've only gotten scripts in the end chests. Anyone know what's up with this?

    submitted by /u/learica
    [link] [comments]

    Weave-Touched Fragment and where to find

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Anyone have a map or something similar with the coordinates of the mob that drop this things?

    submitted by /u/xEvoRaiJiN
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental Evil Campaign

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    How important is the elemental evil campaign? When I first did it was ages ago when I was using my Warlock. When I was doing solo stuff on my Paladin I started it but the mote quests took so long since the elemental motes rarely dropped and you need 200 for each one. I ended up just buying the campaign completion but it screwed up some of my quests and I have a bunch of useless quest items.

    Is this a campaign worth trying to complete with my Rogue or should I just buy another completion or skip it? I dont remember if the gear you get was even worthwhile but I know i get a handful of boons. But this seems like a couple weeks grind just for boons.

    Edit: I dont want to make another post since this is still unanswered but I just got the legendary Barlgura out of a lockbox. This is my first legendary. Is it worth keeping or should I sell it?

    submitted by /u/DigitMeCharlie
    [link] [comments]

    Ranged attack classes have a natural advantage over melee classes, and theres nothing to balance that fact.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Anybody new to the game or wondering what class they should pick, make sure to keep this in mind.

    I personally dont find it very fair but it is what is it is. As a Rogue i have to constantly be up close to do damage which generally means im in harms way more often. Im also interupted from attacking more often because its necessary to dodge a lot of attacks.

    Wizards for example can stand in the background once CA has been established outside of a lot of the dangerous AoEs and just stand there spamming their rotation uninterupted. Theres even an artifact set that rewards this playstyle which gives 5% dmg for literally standing still... (lol)

    In a perfect world (no pun intended) melee classes would have a natural advantange when doing damage to help balance this dangerous playstyle or offer some extra utility to compensate but alas here we are.

    PS. Dont let anybody tell you that SWs are bad at DPS (at least for this mod) because thats just plain false.

    submitted by /u/Silktrocity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment