• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Neverwinter When she doesn't want...

    Neverwinter When she doesn't want...


    When she doesn't want...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Kinda wish we had those beards..

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Not foverever...but we are done...for now.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    weapon enhancements?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    my alabaster holy symbol says it can hold a weapon enhancement but i havent found any info on the wiki about them in general any way someone could explain where to find them and if its worth the time to get them?

    submitted by /u/juke383
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian DPS loadouts

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Got a question for the blademaster experts (or maybe also for other DPS experts) here: What kind of different loadouts do you have?

    I'm not sure what to do with my two loadout slots. Using one for boss content and the other one for mobs?

    submitted by /u/meggs12
    [link] [comments]

    Hell pit info

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Havent heard of this event before, but excited to try and get a legendary mount! Has anyone run this event before if so are there any tips/tricks that I should know about it. Also if you had to rate this event on difficulty what would you give it? Neverwinter said tales was ok for 16000 item level and we all knew by levels 4 and 5 that wasnt true. This one says 18000 so curious as to how it will play out. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    HR which paragon path?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    I was just wondering what each paragon path has to offer and which is the better path.which one is better for endgame and why isn't the other one as good.thank u for any feedback

    submitted by /u/itrishaaldatt
    [link] [comments]

    How to raise power at 80?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    So I recently hit 80, I'm a warden with 87k Critical Strike, 90ish k pen, 97k power -

    I have a legendary Aug pet with 3 rank 10 bondings, a purple mount with 5k power, and 5 gear pieces atm over 1100. I do some pretty decent damage but how do I raise my power from here? I know boons and such help, but even with all of the boons that's only a couple more thousand. How is everyone at 150k+ ? I'm not loaded on AD so most of my radiants are rank 8, but are r14-15 radiants and r15 bondings the only solution? I'm at work so I can't see my exact gear atm but any tips would be verrryyy helpful!

    submitted by /u/TrashMaster1080
    [link] [comments]

    Survival Class

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I just got back into the game after a 9 month break and I had a Wizard. I've always played a dps class but I notice I was always using health potions and kinda squishy. Now that mod 18 is out, I want a class that has a lot of DPS, Aoe damage, survivability and does well in dungeons. I've been hearing a lot like rogue, Paladin, cleric etc. Need some opinions

    submitted by /u/ScaryxTerry
    [link] [comments]

    Solo casual player not willing to spend any money - is this game worth it?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Realistically is this game worth it for a casual player who will binge the game infrequently and alone and also refuses to spend any money? I only just even found out this game exists so I'm trying to learn about it as much as I can before deciding whether to invest the time into playing it or not.

    submitted by /u/TopVis
    [link] [comments]

    Remove Appearance

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Returning player here with a small problem. For the life of me I can not remove the appearance from my elemental fire Axes. In the appearance tab it says there is no appreciate defined but it has the appearance of the Dragon bone blades. It also says I have the appearance for the elemental fire Axes in my library but they do not show up in my library. Any help is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Infamousbuzz
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Stats Question

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Backgrounds: I will preface this by saying I know it is unnecessary to concern yourself with stats pre-max level, that all the solo content is easy, and that just quest rewards will suffice for leveling. I am not doing that, so I would appreciate not having such comments repeated.

    Question: Are stats such as armor penetration, accuracy, or critical strike worth considering compared to power at lower levels? I know that from what I have seen from guides they are key at end-game, but I am curious if anyone knows if the mobs at low-level world content, or even dungeons, have stats that would benefit from focus on those stats, particularly armor pen and accuracy.

    Conclusion: Thank you for taking the time to read/respond to this thread and satisfy a new players curiosity on the game mechanics. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/BestDmanNA
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get better gear?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I've Just finished undermountain campaign and my item level is around 14 000. Where should I go next if I want to have higher item level?

    submitted by /u/Malixer
    [link] [comments]

    Juma boxes?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I have heard Juma boxes or bags mentioned before but am not sure what or how you get these. I have completed the Avernus campaign with only one boon left to get. I also have done 'Ape' and the other BHEs but do not see where the Juma bags come into play??

    submitted by /u/DarinJohnson
    [link] [comments]

    Rewards for the Hoard help

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    Been playing for years and first time this has happened. Out of the blue one day I went to donate dragon hoard coins and coffers at the cart in Well of Dragons and all it says is "you do not need to return any dragon hoard coffers until Eleminster asks for more. I realize that is for the Reclaiming the Hoard quest, and yes it will let me donate 15 coffers weekly for that, but it won't let me donate any coffers or coins to complete the Rewards for the Hoard for the Linu's favors. Anyone have any idea why? I tried searching but it seems like it's another dumb issue that only I have.

    submitted by /u/maddogmargarita
    [link] [comments]

    Guidance for my healer

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    So I played the game for a day, I'm like level 24 cleric. I complete quests and do the queues I can. I followed a guide that said I should put all my skill points to Dex and wis. I started a sun elf. I know that at lvl 30 I can spec to full healer which I will. Am I doing good putting my points there and should I be careful for something leveling my way up because I don't want to do something which will result in me having to spend money or something to respec my skills and stats. Any general tips and tricks for a sun elf healer would also be helpful, thanks

    submitted by /u/lastofbest
    [link] [comments]

    Farming companion gear?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I'm trying to even out my stats. I know that most stats cap at 85k so i'm trying to even out the distribution here. I have the following companions:

    Legendary: Bullette Pup (summoned), Deepcrow

    Rare: Barbarian Shaman, Staldorf

    Uncommon: Laughing Skull

    I have 3 rank 15 bonding runestones. At this point im trying to get better companion gear by doing ME's daily.

    Any advice?

    *edit: Would you also recommend spending priority effort to upgrade my other companions to legendary?

    submitted by /u/Xarthraxus
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Kinda need some help figuring something out.. so, I'm level 33 at the moment, im unable to queue for straight to helm skirmish, I've read the level requirement was like 31 or something. The only things I have that I can queue for is the cloaktower and cragmire crypts. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Bulls_Bounty21
    [link] [comments]

    Disconnecting bug, 5-20 minutes in between

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I get disconnected all the time. It usually happens within 5 to 20 minutes of me login onto the game.

    I made this post because I wanna know all the options I have in order to fix this.

    I have the launcher from steam but the option of verifying local files integrity isn't available because game files aren't from steam.

    I already tried the proxies and it didn't change a thing.

    I also put this line "tracert patchserver.crypticstudios.com" in the command line, even though I don't know what it does.

    submitted by /u/MeemeMeister
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having problems with servers?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    For 24-hours now, I haven't been able to log on. I get to the log on screen and hit "play" but it's continuously timing out.

    It's not my internet (I can use if for ANYTHING else), it's not PS4 (I'm in chat with friends, bemoaning these log-in, log-out, bluescreening issues).

    I put in a ticket... and guess I'll be waiting several days to get a reply.

    So much for finishing Tales on my alt.

    submitted by /u/tiltawhirling
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Questions

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Whats difference between summoned deepcrow and bulette pup? If I have low budget which one should I go? Because deepcrow is a augment comp like bulette pup. Also has the BiS offense power.

    Offense slot companion power - Xuna's Wisdom or Deepcrow' presence?

    submitted by /u/Thajolerianes
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good way of making some AD?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I'm lvl36 and want to start making some AD but I dont have any idea how to.

    submitted by /u/vennixx01
    [link] [comments]

    Old pvp gear gives more stats than new guild pvp gear?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    hello. i am an old player from mod 10-11 from a few years ago. i noticed my prestigious gear gives 3,000+ power etc. while the new guild pvp gear only gives +24 power etc.

    does this mean it gives 24 more than the current gear i have? or does it literally only give such low amounts of stats?

    The old gear has item level of 690 for pvp and guild gear has item level of 980. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/chitownkidd23
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have trouble login to Neverwinter on ps4 atm?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment