• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Neverwinter The grind was real.

    Neverwinter The grind was real.


    The grind was real.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    My girlfriend said she was bored so I let her open a lock box ��I’m going to marry this woman

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Surprisingly great

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Three weeks ago I decided to play Neverwinter and was shocked on how addictive the game is. I haven't bought Any Zen and the game still great, just thought I share.

    submitted by /u/Lbernabe91
    [link] [comments]

    Seal of the adventurer best use

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Kind of new to the game, but i have 1200 sota and i want to spend some. What is the best use for it?

    submitted by /u/bulbulatorr
    [link] [comments]

    Ravenloft Campaign gives you an outfit after completing the first quest. This is what it looks like. *weapons & jewelry not included*

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    My power and tips how i get that amount. See comments!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Chipped Kris farm?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    So relatively new player (2 weeks) and I'm working on doing the hunts in chult and I can't for the life of me find any chipped kris from mindwhisperers. Any good places to farm for them?

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    Best master boon for Fighter

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I m runing a fighter dreadnought and vanguard and i was thinking which master boon is the best. Now I m using Blood lust on my dread and bladed rampart i think it s called on my tanky, so tell me your thoughts, math would be also nice

    submitted by /u/Sure-Macaroon
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    I played this game after a really long break. Like i do the ravenloft and left afterwards. So I started to play again and im %65 done in undermountain campaign and i hit lvl 80. Im an OP. I need help because i think my tankiness and damage is so bad. I have 330k hp 83k power 70k crit 50k defense. My companion is crab with bondings. If you have any questions leave it down below i will answer it. Im using plague fire rank 12 and soulforged rank 7. My critical severity is 82%.

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    Help?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Can someone help level up my characters fast I already have a lvl 80

    submitted by /u/soulll23
    [link] [comments]

    Runic Corruption not happening.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Was all over the various Undermountain zones this evening and there were no Runic Corruption events happening anywhere. A few other folks in game said they had the same problem. I reported it as a bug. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/freddit32
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t enter workshop

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Why can't I enter my workshop? A red message pops up but doesn't give me time to read it before it disappears.

    submitted by /u/chitownkidd23
    [link] [comments]

    Utility enchantments that are useful

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    What do you recommend? I dont need gold or XP. What's a good use for these enchants?

    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Guild lgtb-friendly Neverwinter Ps4

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Hey you,

    If you are looking for a guild that is fun, active and friendly with an amazing alliance? Look no further! We accept everyone! We only ask of you to be friendly, polite and respectful. This guild is a place where we can team-up and help each other. We have boons and an amazing group who helps you. Want more info or want to join? Send me an private message or chat :-D! Hope to see you soon!!

    submitted by /u/Svendco
    [link] [comments]

    I have no idea about some of the advanced stuff

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I'm level 60 and I keep seeing advanced stuff that I don't even know about here, like portal runs, refining gear and other stuff like that. Anyone want to explain anything?

    submitted by /u/countingsheep764
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to transmute shields to be invisible?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Back before they revamped the appearance category, I was able to transmute my shield to be invisible by using companion gear that dropped from T3s. Is this still possible? Or has anyone tried it? I'm assuming not, but I miss it!

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Improving lvl 80 rogue assassin tips? (see comments for more info)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    This is my lvl 80 Trickster Rogue/Assassin. How does this look? No meanies PLZ!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Stat Targets for LOMM / TOMM

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I'm running a DO cleric and I'm curious what my targets should be for stats like Power / HP / CS / +Outgoing Heal % before running LOMM or TOMM. As a newer player my guess is I have a long way to go but some rough numbers would be nice to have handy.

    Also is there a decent resource to find where items drop in this game?? The wiki doesn't seem up to date and it's like pulling teeth to try and figure out where I can find items compared to previous MMOs I've played in the past.

    submitted by /u/jreddit82
    [link] [comments]

    Tales: Journal pages

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    does it matter which page i buy first? or do i have to collect them in order

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I increase the rank of artifact equipment?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I'm looking at the UnderMountain artifact equipment. It shows rank 1, progress to next rank 0/28. How do I progress to the next rank?

    submitted by /u/sungeek
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter ad

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys i have a quision about ad. I dotn have vip rank or anythingd and momentairly i only have one character. What would be the best way to get some ad

    submitted by /u/caitssenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Augment and companions gift stack now?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I was under the impression that it did not as of mod 16, but I was playing around with my black dragon ioun stone and equipped the bonding runestones and my stats all jumped accordingly.

    Anyone know what the max stat boost for rank 40 BDIS and 3x r15 bonding if so? Just curious if I should invest companion upgrade tokens into the stone or not. I only used it for leveling until now and got runestones on different companions which was way better.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Noobie here

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    So, I played this game some time ago and have some characters, but since most of them are below level 17 I kinda want to do a fresh start. Which race should I pick? I was thinking of making a paladin since I wanna be able to take damage and not worry about it. Any tips and recommendations?

    submitted by /u/BOTFrosty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment