• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Neverwinter Pigs and Snails made things so dirty, so today on Xbox, we had Water Horses to clean up Protector's Enclave!

    Neverwinter Pigs and Snails made things so dirty, so today on Xbox, we had Water Horses to clean up Protector's Enclave!


    Pigs and Snails made things so dirty, so today on Xbox, we had Water Horses to clean up Protector's Enclave!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Neverwinter | New CDP Needs YOUR Vote! - The Future Of The Game

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    OP heal stats and companions

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I have 140k crit and 100k power right now. I go for cha and dex.

    140crit and 100power is good or should i go for more? Should i go for cha wis or dex wis?

    I have %8 outgoing healing right now. Im going to buy outgoing healing companions aswell. I have 0 of them right now.

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    MOUNTS?!?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I just reached level 50 and I was wondering what are ways to get legendary mounts??

    submitted by /u/M3rxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Floating skull mechanic COTD

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    How does the floating Skull mechanic work, when should you attack it.? Also somebody mentioned a ghost bug? Thanks in Advance.

    submitted by /u/TaravD
    [link] [comments]

    Guild

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I'm in need of people to assist me in the creation of a guild.

    submitted by /u/titantactical00
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Barbarian not doing enough damage

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a level 59 Barbarian that's gone into the DPS tree. I've hit the Underdark area where the enemies are also level 59 but I just get obliterated in almost every fight I get into here. My health can't sustain the damage I'm doing and it's starting to discourage me. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/iReker_B2K
    [link] [comments]

    Any point to multiple augment companions?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Level 75 Paladin and I could really use some guidance.

    So I have a cat I got as a cheap augment companion for while I'm leveling. I bought the charity pack which came with an epic black ion stone. I've been told deep crow hatchling is a good all round aug comp so I was planning on saving up for that. But do I even need to now that I have that epic from the charity pack?

    And then as I'm contemplating whether I need more augment companions....lo a behold I get a wasteland companion pack from a lockbox. So I've also heard Quasits are good, but again, should I even bother or should I sell my pack and save up for something else?

    submitted by /u/OllinVulca
    [link] [comments]

    How do you spend endgame time?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Curious how everyone is spending their time on endgame. This is me (am I spending my time wisely?)

    • doing all 4 random Qs
    • running weekly AD quests
    • running Sybellas legacy quests for refining stones
    • LOMM (just started trying this, still havent reached the end!)
    submitted by /u/steffimay
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon’s Bane Trophy- DF??

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Do DF dragons count towards the trophy?

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy Campaigns worth it?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Hello r/Neverwinter,

    I'm a newly minted Level 80 paladin (at 14k), and I've been doing mostly Undermountain content since hitting 80. I've been debating going back and doing all of the legacy campaigns, but I'm not sure if its worth it to go back and do. Should I do the legacy campaigns, and if so, is there an order I should do them?

    submitted by /u/TheEmeraldOrc11
    [link] [comments]

    Which Dungeons/Trials to farm and why?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    So you got an okay gear and you're 23k ilvl+ and got your boons as well. What's the best dungeons or trials to run for loot? Like I see people run fbi/codg/t9/lomm. Every time I run these I never even get anything. From all the rtq and req I played i haven't even had one good thing from the end chests.

    Why one should run these dungeons/trials mentioned above and what do they drop each that is worth and can be sold on AH to make AD. I already got my gear and I just wanna farm some dungeons for stuff to sell and make AD so I can get my enchantments higher. 100k AD a day isn't enough for anything when you're trying to buy rank 13 ench and stones to then upgrade them to 15.

    I'm sure many people got the same question as me so if some pro knows what drops from FBI/Codg/T9/Lomm that can be sold on AH to make AD please write so. (Or any other valid method you can farm nonstop to make AD on AH and not RAD)

    submitted by /u/lastofbest
    [link] [comments]

    Reinfored Metal Rod!

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Seeing as today is the day many people will have ranked up thier amulets to under marshal, I am curious to know if people are starting to see Reinforced Metal Rod drop from chests, Bel or Insurgencies.

    It may be the drop is triggered by how far along the quest chain you are etc... I dont think people know for sure yet but if you get the rod first, please post here describing how the rest of us can do it. Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/ice_k00b
    [link] [comments]

    Hell pit challenge coins

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Has anyone else not been recieving their tokens for completing the challenge round in hell pit? I've completed two challenge rounds so far and I am not recieving anything because of it. I am on the xbox one

    submitted by /u/howlongdoesthisgo3
    [link] [comments]

    Some thoughts on Rage of Bel - the good and the bad.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Let me start with what's "good".

    • The new trinket is good - not too overpowered, and requires quite a bit of effort, but is worth getting.
    • The fight with Bel is well balanced. It is fairly easy to solo for a well-geared player (a ranged DPS in particular), and it is a decent challenge for a full 5-man group.

    Now the "bad" and I'm afraid that list is a bit longer.

    • The timing of the insurgencies. Seriously, a 2-minute window every 2 hours? That's just plain bad.
    • The insurgency fights encourage "kill stealing" just for the purpose of annoying other players. It seems that if multiple people hit the same critter, nobody may get credit. It would be much more fair if it was just "whoever does most damage" or "anybody who takes at least 40% of the mob's HP" who got the credit.
    • The rods (and how to get them) is too confusing. One you just buy in the store - fair enough. One (the cyan one) drops from Bel - not too hard. One is supposed to be a random drop from a higher-rank reward box, which is not available until you reach a higher rank, but that is nowhere stated. The real issue, however, is with the first rod you need.. Now, most people are currently only at 80% or lower on their amulet, so this will not become an issue for them until tomorrow, but I expect to see some complaints then. I have never seen that rod - I have been told it drops from insurgence boss, which I normally don't see either. I am also unclear who gets the drop...is it the person who does the most damage, or the one who deals the killing blow? It would be much more fair, if it was something like "anyone who does a certain amount of damage has a 5-10% chance of getting a rod drop"
    • The insurgencies and the fight against Bel are nice for the ranged DPS classes. It is smooth and easy if you are a cleric, ranger or a wizard, for example, but other classes have a bit harder time - the paladins in particular. I'm not sure if that can be easily fixed, but it feels like this issue was not really considered when the content was designed.
    submitted by /u/Adinos
    [link] [comments]

    Emperor's Cloth Shirt - Unable to transmute (XBox)

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Hi there,
    I have one Emperor's Cloth Shirt in Stash and want to transmute it. But I can only wear the item (very poor stats ofc). Do I miss anything?

    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Emperor%27s_Cloth_Shirt

    submitted by /u/m4tsu
    [link] [comments]

    Razer headphones surround 7.1 issues in Neverwinter.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Hello there to all Razer headphones owners with 7.1 surround sound option. If you face sound issues like : cut soundtrack, some sounds not working at all and general mix of pieces of incomplete sounds popping noises. This issue is caused by the the Razer surround sound software to solve this problem you need to remove the software and that should solve the problem. Had similar issues with my Razer Kraken X. Hope this gonna help you out.

    submitted by /u/thynecromancer
    [link] [comments]

    I might be a bit slow

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    2 bits. 1st is it me or has the vegatation in chult grown over the last few weeks. 2nd since yesterday have coalesced magics stop dropping when you are rune collecting in under mountain. I'm sure they were dropping yesterday and only sign today is rewards for master expeditions. Sorry if every one noticed a while ago I've got brain damage following a stroke. Thanks

    submitted by /u/julesrouse1865
    [link] [comments]

    Conflicting Tasks in Rage of Bel

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who thinks its strange that when doing the rage of Bel in Avernus, players are performing tasks in contrary to one another? What I mean is it seems players are either trying to do incursions to absorb glyphworks magic (keeping incursion portals open as long as possible to do so) or they are trying to close the incursion portals as fast as possible so they can farm Bel.

    submitted by /u/5kaar0
    [link] [comments]

    Dyes

    Posted: 18 May 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    My favorite color is pink because it's so pretty :3 but the pink dye color looks too dark, and i'm looking for a lighter shade of pink. Do you recommend any colors?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    can't sell zen

    Posted: 18 May 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    so i bought 500 zen and i wanted to exchange it for some AD but the game won't let me. when i try to post my offer nothing happens, is there anything i can do?

    submitted by /u/OneDolarbill
    [link] [comments]

    Need to make a guild

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I need 4 people level 15+ to make a guild. Please dm me if your interested (must be on ps4)

    submitted by /u/TTVFortHubRoyale
    [link] [comments]

    Just got to level 80 for the first time.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a new player that has just reached level 80. Now I don't really know what to do with my spare time after I finish my dailies in the campaigns. Is there stat caps when I go to a dungeon? If so which stats have a cap and which ones should I cap first? Which dungeons have worthwhile drops at the end of it? What gear is best in slot for the highest dps possible on a warlock hell bringer? Which enchantments are worth slotting in to my gear? I do have the gift of reading and sort of understand what I'm doing on a daily basis but when it comes to min maxing I kinda struggle. My item level is currently just over 20k and im starting to struggle very much in raising it.

    I will appreciate any help, even if it's a website for me to browse and find stuff out on my own. I'm just a little lost now and would like a pointer in the right direction.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Maty612
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment