• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Neverwinter Fun visual bug: My new companion, MissingNo!

    Neverwinter Fun visual bug: My new companion, MissingNo!


    Fun visual bug: My new companion, MissingNo!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Wait... Something Must Be Missing

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11456063-patch-notes:-version:-nw.120.20200427a.25

    Wait. NOTHING about drop rates from Insurgency bosses? I lost count after 200 and no rod. Seriously?

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you for helping reach 40,000 subscribers!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    I remember when this subreddit had fewer than 20k subs. Now we just passed 40k! I want to thank each and every one of you for making this possible!

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on PS4 wanna join a nice lvl 2 guild

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    it's not much but in a amazing alliance who treat everyone like family and if you ever need help you can ask in alliance chat we accept everyone we sadly do not have boons yet but if you want to join a nice simple family of crazies you are welcome to the pride of Valhalla in out nice family of the Jabooti Alliance with df and influence runs every day and on Monday Wednesday Friday is Mauraders if you wanna join just write down in the comments your psn and I'll get to you asap have a happy time dungeneering : )

    submitted by /u/Darkios12384
    [link] [comments]

    Server lag?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Anyone getting a lot of this lately? And... whyyyyy Q.Q

    submitted by /u/nickhatecrew
    [link] [comments]

    Successor Gear vs Protege Set

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    DISCLAIMER: I'm a Tank

    Guys I have been farming the Successor Set from LoMM for a while now and was wondering if I should actually use it or just transmute the set. I have already hit LoMM caps and was wondering if this set is worth it for later content like ToMM and IC or if I should just go for the Infernal Set due to higher Item Level.

    I really like the looks of the Successor Set, so at the very least I will be transmuting it, but since getting LoMM groups is rather hard these days, I don't wanna end up losing the set if it is actually worth using.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Which profession

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hi I'm a new player doing tank paladin. Which profession should I choose in the workshop?

    submitted by /u/reddanger95
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon bone weapons

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Where do they drop? Which map?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    How to find bags

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I am almost always at a full inventory and i want to know if there is an area where I can find bags

    submitted by /u/Litlooees
    [link] [comments]

    Farming ME??

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I'm a newish player trying to get a decent amount (500k) of AD or even RAD. I keep reading that I should farm ME, so I got some runes I ran 3x day for almost a week and any gear I got worth selling is all bound to my account, what am I supposed to do with all of these lol. The RAD was about the same as doing ques. So my question is, am I missing something? Oh and what's up with restoring the armor pieces, is it worth it? Does that quest lead to anything else, cause gathering 600ea of multiple resonances seems like a lot.

    submitted by /u/Grrrzz2u
    [link] [comments]

    I feel very weak and I am lost in all the numbers/ have choice paralysis - please help

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Campaign buyouts?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Quick question if I buy out a campaign do I get the boons with it to or do I have to play for like a regular campaign?

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Controls glitched out

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Newbie of 15 minutes here so I don't even know how to google what the issue is. Still in the tutorial and the game has glitched several times to where I cannot control direction or open any menus. The game continues to run - trees sway and background noises sound - but is not responsive to input. I think it happens when I tap left shift but a similar thing also happened every time I tried to enter text in the character setup. Not a fan of force closing every 15 minutes. Any idea what I'm encountering?

    PS I searched "neverwinter lost control glitch" and "controls glitch" and "bug" andsimilar on google and reddit with no joy.

    submitted by /u/goteamdoasportsthing
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Prioritization

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I was wondering which I should consider maxing out with refinement first, artifacts or gear?

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    Soulweaver or Arbiter for ToMM?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Currently I am maining a DPS Cleric (aka Arbiter), I have 50 boons on that toon BiS equipment, artifacts are mythic: Trobriand, Halaster Scepter, Knives (I'll switch as soon as I get the vile book), and Music Box. I'm fully capped, rdy for ToMM, completed IC multiple times.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm loving playing as cleric, I think i have a decent dmg output (constantly outdpsing ppl with LH), but I'm not where I want to be exactly. (I can send a pic later). I want to be able to run ToMM as soon as I can (I'm exp in phase 1/2), but I also dont want to feel carried... I always liked healing, so I was thinking as going as one, but I dont have a high level paladin to do it, and I dont enjoy the cleric healing, and I'm currently in live with warlock heals, the answer is obvious on which class I would heal. I imagine it's easier to go as DPS, bc if I mess up we aren't doomed. Also, are soulweavers respected? I also feel like i should focus on only one char to get fully upgraded. Currently I'm focusing on getting radiants r13 on every offense slot (I have some r11, r9 and some brutals r11).

    My warlock is in very bad shape, old artifacts, doesnt even have a complete set (neck and belt), alabaster main hand leg, alabaster offhand green (lol), 20 boons unlocked. Stats are all over the place... So I would need to work on her very, VERY much. Which I dont mind doing, unless I regret it later.

    What should I do? (Pls dont answer whatever you enjoy playing lol, I enjoy equally both classes and roles.) I also want to know which role is most needed for running it... My guild does host it, I'm trying to get in contact with the hoster, but I didn't have any luck yet.

    TL;DR: what do ppl like to take to ToMM? Soulweaver or Arbiter?

    submitted by /u/Its_a_me_Malio
    [link] [comments]

    Where to loot high end gear?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Me x3 stardocks, juumas bags is what i loot from now but are there anywhere else i can loot good items like rings or high lvl enchantments, or do i need to farm AD to buy these at AH? Dps barb 21k ILVL.

    submitted by /u/aBadbrownie
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into the game.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    So I am a Barbarian with the Mod 17 build, so whats is the mod 18 build for barbs

    submitted by /u/VolatileOctopus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment