• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Neverwinter My son was proud he got on top of the building 😊

    Neverwinter My son was proud he got on top of the building ��


    My son was proud he got on top of the building ��

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    People behind trees durring insurgenciesbe like

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Pay-to-win threads will be automatically locked.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    The question has been asked and answered more times than I can count. Utilize the search bar. If anything drastic changes with the game in the future, we might revisit this.

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Continue Campaigns or work for higher level Items?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    So I have hit a fork in the road in my head while working to get my item level up, (Currently sitting at 17,000ish) I have quite a few unfinished Campaigns with multiple missing boons (about 15ish missing boons) So my question is should i focus on getting the campaigns finished first to get the boons for their power and item levels or should i focus on getting the higher level armor/weapons and whatnot?

    submitted by /u/RizenGenie
    [link] [comments]

    Cant complete the "collecting the past" quest on ps4?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Im trying to complete the collectung the past quest,but when i enter the journal theres no option for me to complete it. What button am i supoosed to press? Btw,in case it wasnt clear,i need to complete the campaign through the journal,but idk what to press when im inside the journal,since nothing seems to work

    submitted by /u/boki_the_emperor
    [link] [comments]

    I played once a long time ago, started playing recently, and have a question.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Hi, I recently got back into the game and started a new character with my favorite class: The Paladin. I havr never gone past the main quests into what seem like expansions. The farthest I eber got into main quests seemed to be a world.of floating islands with lizardfolk and such?

    -My question is thia:

    Does anyone actually have Zen ir dies everyone just hope to buy it from other people with Astral Diamonds?

    submitted by /u/ZaleDraconian
    [link] [comments]

    Something really dumb (yet again) from this whole Bel event

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    I'm a wizard and I just got 3 transmog items for ranger, barbarian and cleric on him from the Alyssa lootboxes (sorry I call them that) . The issue ? They're all bound to character yet again. Please make it at least account bound, they seem to have a really low rate and then you have to also be lucky to get the one for your class.

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout bug

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Dopo I can't change my loadout anymore. Applied all items in current loadout to the other one and still cant change.

    Another player that i know has been suffering this bug for a week.

    Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Niiram
    [link] [comments]

    Question on bags

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    My bag slots are full and I bought a bag from the zen Market thinking I'd be able to swap or something to upgrade sizes but it seems I can't? Am I going to have to contact for a refund or is there a way to get it equipped.

    submitted by /u/redpantsk
    [link] [comments]

    Character Creation Outfits

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find any information on this so I'll try just asking. I recently made a warlock that I'm having a lot of fun with, but I was wondering? Where would i find the cool looking outfit that the character wears while it's being created? For the warlock it was a black and red coat with fur or feathers around the neck! Any information would be helpful!!

    submitted by /u/Crazeford
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie help

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I would like your help to understand the game a little better. I play as Barbarian on Xbox. Leveled up to 80 following the missions of all maps of Sword Coast. Started Elemental Evil and finished Undermine. However, i still have some doubts regarding ilvl. I'm still stuck at 17.5k of ilvl so i can't make some queues. What should I focus on to get better ilvl? Which campaign should I follow from now on? Is there a target build for DPS?

    submitted by /u/shiruikhan
    [link] [comments]

    Newby help

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I just reached level 50 or so and a few levels/area ago things got harder I don't think it was a gradual change but I'm finding that my damage just isn't keeping up with the enemies. I decided to test this and shot at a spider with my main at will and i found that it killed me before I killed it. I can take on decent sized groups but it's risky and most importantly takes a long time.

    I'm wondering if im missing something or this is just part of the grind thats associated with being a new player.

    I'm asking because I've seen other players my level kill multiple small enemies in the time it takes to kill one. In a devoted cleric so i know my dps is lower then most but is there something I should be doing. My power is only 10k.

    submitted by /u/Michael362
    [link] [comments]

    Sellsword question

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Is it really still good as a dps active companion?

    where do people usualy get it to drop? codg? (i see a decent number of purple ones on ah and i'm curious. want to try getting some for my baby guildmates growing up to be the best)

    submitted by /u/Sheep_hunter18
    [link] [comments]

    Farming skill nodes for rods. I'm a tr

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Where can I find a good place to farm the rod from nodes, and does it have to be in avernus?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Fallen paladin's holy symbol

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Where can I find this to restore holy water?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently I missed out on a skirmish? Am I out of luck?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I'm still new and just hit level 20 last night. Today I learned about skirmishes and apparently there was one in the Blacklake District I missed. Is there anyway I can go back and do it? I don't like missing out on content.

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    Insurgency question

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So im on day 7, for some reason haven t been able to aborsorb residual chaotic energy. I should be 40% today, anyone else having thus problem?

    submitted by /u/mikeg2323
    [link] [comments]

    PC Player planning my first Healer

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Haven't been playing long, planning on starting my first healer ever, but not sure if I should go Cleric, Paladin, or Warlock. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/dethomit
    [link] [comments]

    Friendly helpful NW discord server

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Hey I've had this server for awhile and want to boost it with people who are currently playing the game on all platforms! Everyone is welcome to join (as long as you're not a dick to people who don't understand the game yet) we are working on getting useful resources into the server, and if you're interested in helping out join as well! https://discord.gg/jErnEfx

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric Help

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I want to run a cleric and i like to run human (my favorite race). My plan was to have two loadouts. A healing loadout with devout and a dps loadout with arbiter. I am not sure where to place the +3 to any attributes (human) for my stats. Devout focuses on Wisdom as a primary but arbiter focuses intelligence as a primary. I was unsure which spec would need the boost most. I mostly plan on playing healer at max level but wanted a dps loadout for when im questing alone. So would it be wise to run the +3 into wisdom or intelligence? Or perhaps dexterity which i know im supposed to do as my secondary for both specs. Any advice would be great!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fudgeround22
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger transmutes

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Could some veteran ranger players recommend any cool looking armor transmutes? I searched on the AH and campaign stores for nice transmutes but only found one, the Illyburen armor from Sharandar.

    Edit: idk if this matters but I have a female character.

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment