• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Neverwinter Just healed ic for the first time as a 23,085 SW. I'm shaking from the adrenaline 😂

    Neverwinter Just healed ic for the first time as a 23,085 SW. I'm shaking from the adrenaline ��


    Just healed ic for the first time as a 23,085 SW. I'm shaking from the adrenaline ��

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Simple tip for entering overcrowded portals

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    If, like most people doing Insurgency heroics, you are having getting through a portal that is overcrowded I discovered a simple but effective solution: stand in or near the portal and point your reticle / viewpoint towards the sky and you will then be presented with the option to hit the X button to proceed through it.

    No more yelling / waiting required :-)

    submitted by /u/Pidge-Oz
    [link] [comments]

    Nope! Lol theres a few glitches today lol

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    prominent enchantment - this is broken right?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    The tooltip says magnitude 6 shield to 20 stacks. There is no way this is true. I am seeing shield numbers like 50 to 100 which is more like 0.6 magnitude. (Im comparing this to a rogue at will of magnitude 20 as a baseline which is say 2500 before. I should be seeing stacks of shield between 750 and 1500 per stack which is still tiny, but 50-100? why even bother?

    Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/toejaz
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game pay2win?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Can you play this game fully on a steady base without having to pay for stuff?

    submitted by /u/smoove098
    [link] [comments]

    Insurgencies/Bel = Just kill me boring

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I've been playing RPGs for decades. I am not afraid of a little grinding get things I need but the mindless boredom of insurgencies coupled with the insanely low drop rate of a green rod required to upgrade the box is killing my motivation to continue playing this game. Nevermind I can't even grind it when I want or have time to, I can only do it when the timer says I can and it isn't even same times every day because it all depends on how long it takes to get insurgencies to 100% to call Bel which is just another mindlessly boring grind of killing Bel over and over and over again.to get another rod piece. Maybe there could be just a little more fire everywhere to make it more fun? The really sad part is, the mythical piece has dropped for 2 of 3 toons with a total of maybe 80 Bel runs but I can't get a fucking green drop in over 130 runs between 3 toons. Did I mention how fucking boring it all is? End of of whiny rant...

    submitted by /u/itszhc13
    [link] [comments]

    DPS, who knew?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    How do you calculate your DPS?

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    Gurtunks Booties

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Hey there im wondering if anybody knows how to get Gurtunks Booties. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/kaoticgoblin27
    [link] [comments]

    Focused Retalation?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    At Rank 3 when you mirror the damage back to the attacker as a DPS does it count to the DPS table? I was considiring to change it to use in Tomm because the fire phase and last DPS check I saw Halaster hits like 400K.

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Day of the DM

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    last time i played the Day of the Dungeon Master (or something like that) was when it wasnt an event of its own yet but as part of another i think; (cant remember which)

    so now that i've started playing neverwinter again i was wondering whan was the last time they did this event? and does it happen once a year? i just love this tabletop thing they did, its hilarious

    submitted by /u/ma_vri
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on getting better damage?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    So I'm currently playing a level 48 wizard thaumaturge. Every time I do a dungeon my damage level is far below everyone else's, as in I'm at the bottom of the list and the next person up generally has at least twice as many damage points as me. I'm in a guild and have the power boon equipped, have all my skills as slotted as I can get them at my level, and have been putting points into strength whenever I can, so I feel like I'm just not understanding something. The dungeons I'm doing are at/around my level so I'd assume the people I'm running them with are around my level as well, but I feel like I'm always being carried and not contributing much. Is there some kind of really good equipment I can get at my level or something I'm not doing right? Any tips are much appreciated! Thank you to anyone who responds!

    submitted by /u/candycryptid
    [link] [comments]

    Enhancement companion for Gardian fighter

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, lately, ive been wondering whats the best enhancement companion for GF . I'm looking for one for Vangard build and another for a dreadnought build.

    submitted by /u/Smael95
    [link] [comments]

    What's it mean to "empower" an artifact?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    In Northside's mod 18 barbarian build video, he mentions something about "empowering" artifacts. Can anyone explain what this means?

    submitted by /u/hIDeMyID
    [link] [comments]

    Developer Blog: Scaling Changes

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Newbie tank questions

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I just hit 80 so I assume at some point I'm going to be doing dungeons where it actually matters how well I tank, unlike the journey there where it was mostly just sprinting to the end and watching the boss fall over.

    1. Do I need to aggro everything? In other MMOs I'm used to basically needing to have everything stuck to me like glue, otherwise the DPS and healers just start falling over. Is that the case here? Hard to tell so far since everyone seems to be able to handle getting swarmed.
    2. Assuming no, should I be focusing on getting the attention of big dudes or swarms of little dudes?
    3. Does everyone super love it when I just aggro everything while running full speed ahead and drag it all to the next locked door? It seems like they do, but I just wanna be sure.
    4. What is the actual cutoff point where I actually need to start being skilled? I've seen people say that there's only two end dungeons that actually require skillful play and wanna verify if that's the case or not.

    Thank you for your answers and advice.

    submitted by /u/WrestlingDakimakura
    [link] [comments]

    What is the rod droprate from Bell?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I have been running 5 days 4 hours daily Rage and yet to get a rod? I see people getting it directly I was wondering if the droprate is very low?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    The Black Eye - Burn the Shrine of Gruumsh quest bugged?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I received this dwarf race quest in the Tower District. I'm supposed to burn the shrine but there is nothing to interact with. Anyone else encounter this problem? I tried abandoning the quest and picking it up again. That didn't help.

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    Polar bear cub vs bullete.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Is there even a real difference between the two? Both are power augments, and since they are, is it really a difference?

    submitted by /u/abiggs1023
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Zen

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I understand the pricing for most items in Zen, but where I get confused is with some things such as the Moon Elf pack, it's roughly £51 cheapest to purchase it using a 5,000 zen purchase and then a 1,000 zen purchase. For a race unlock. I know they bundle in other stuff with it like a companion and stuff but why don't they have way to unlock the race for cheaper without the extras? I really wanna experience the race but spending £51 to get it is quite high by any standard. That's more than most full games cost these days. And for someone who may not be in a great financial situation or has bills to pay this can be difficult. Is there no other way than the bundle to get the races?

    submitted by /u/Schnuupi
    [link] [comments]

    Best artifact DPS

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Imo its gotta be decanter of atropal presence main with orcus set then whatever else to balance stats for the other two. These should combine for the l ok ngest amount of bonus damage percentage if stats are high enough correct? I dont see any other sets/use abilities that give a longer or all around more useful bonus than these. The undermountain artifact set bonuses and abilities are very situational and time sensitive, useful as they might be in their own right.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Need friends! Wanna play?!

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Hi! First post here, neiwsh to Neverwinter, have a warlock healer ( soul weaver), and just looking to add people to run things with as I'm getting into end game and wanting to grow and expand. Currently 21k I level, have no clue what stats or gear should be going for, but learning!

    • looking for active guild as well!*

    Love@Ryan4683 is my toon, feel free to add me!

    submitted by /u/warrpony
    [link] [comments]

    New player - no rough astral diamonds? (PC)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I'm level 21 - i've run a dungeon and done the invocation thing (Ctrl-I) numerous times. The invocation shows that I should be receiving a handfull of Rough Astral Diamonds every time I do this. Yet in my inventory, under Rough Astral Diamonds, it shows 0. Am I doing something wrong, or are they going somewhere else in my bags?

    Alternatively - have any mods considered adding a permanent weekly sticky thread where new players can ask questions? I think it might be helpful, to save a lot of newbie question posts.

    Edit: Thanks folks for responding, looks like I misunderstood when RAD are received

    submitted by /u/ZenPOE
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Insignia Types

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Hey folks.

    Finally starting to look at Insignia on mounts.

    I have a bunch of mounts and was looking at the bonuses, but several seem impossible to complete.

    For example, my Winter Wolf has a barbed and universal slot.

    This means I can't possibly get Survivor's Gift or Protectors Friendship as they both need the first insignia to be something other than Barbed.

    Is there a way to reroll the slots a mount has?

    https://imgur.com/sSCZeeR

    submitted by /u/PsyPup
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment