• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Neverwinter When you join a "Drama Free" guild

    Neverwinter When you join a "Drama Free" guild


    When you join a "Drama Free" guild

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Fell Out of Interest Because of Lack of People to Play With

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Are there any PC guilds looking for members? As the title says, I started playing the game earlier this year and found it quite fun, and started at the time with 8 other people with the expectation we would all be doing lategame things together. However, as time went on, it became apparent that nobody else shared the passion I had and they all stopped playing soon after. I tried to play as often as I could, but my passion left me as well with no one to play with. I'd love to join an active guild that teaches new players and has a chill playerbase.

    submitted by /u/bigboibillyboi
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find a guild or ppl that run TOMM

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    My guild never runs any and it seems impossible to find ppl to run with. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/callm3god
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonflight Concept

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Make Dragonflight an Epic Trial Queue that Allow's Cross-Alliance Grouping.

    • A 20 player epic trial that can be joined at anytime and starts upon reaching full capacity.
    • 4 groups of 5.
    • Stronghold zone rather then an actual guilds stronghold.
    • Rework melee go north and range go south meta.
    • Give rewards based on group performance (4 tiers) to add competition.
    • Increased rewards to compensate for the lack of legacy and outdated currencies in modern Neverwinter that effect guild growth rate.
    • Increased strongbox rewards to actually be appealing and worth purchasing keys for.

    I favour the trial being easily available without long wait times and also convenient for grouping. Just an open epic trial with no restrictions against which alliance you're from. (cross-alliance grouping)

    I also favour the trial being challenging, with good upward scaling for low levels.

    This would revitalise the guild aspect of the game in my eyes and would allow a community of players to achieve a realistic goal together without it costing them them too much time in other content or areas of the game.

    I also dont think it should be easy to build a GH20, but I believe many aspects of guild growth need to be reworked for the end goal to be somewhat foreseeable.

    Thoughts, ideas?

    submitted by /u/DeeSTW
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox guild recruiting

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    IC reroll glitch?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    This happens way to often recently, I ran IC since day 1 on M18 release didn't ran to this but now everytime I go IC it keeps closing after 2 rerolls? I even tried waiting and it still occurs? This really kills the fun why isn't this getting fixed?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Are there limits to how many mounts you can have?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I know you can only have 5 mounts in the stable/active at a time but is there a limit to how many you can have in total? thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Overflow bag glitch

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    My friend MarbleMicrobe23 is having the issue of glitched items in his overflow bag. He has plenty of room to move but the items are invisible and he has no option to move or discard is there a way to fix this? Please get back to me asap thanks

    submitted by /u/xKimeex
    [link] [comments]

    How to get rank 3/4 enchanting stones.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I'm newer to the game and recently hit level 80 on a blade master barbarian. I am 15.5k item level and I'm intending on finishing undermountain. I have the burnished hammer that I am trying to upgrade but it requires rank 3 enchanting stones; I have none. Is there any way to get these in bulk by any chance?

    submitted by /u/sgekskwx
    [link] [comments]

    Reapers Of Hell PS4 Recruiting

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Reapers Of Hell GH7 is looking for active players to join our ranks, no donation requirements. We are in an active alliance with an active discord channel. We run all content as a Alliance.

    Pm me for questions or to join.

    submitted by /u/booth281
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox, need help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I know this is probably a long shot but would anyone be willing to help me out? I've just started playing again after a year break but before I quit I gave everything I had away so now I'm struggling with the content (level 75 cleric) I'm currently using all rank 7 and 8's on my gear and on my companion

    submitted by /u/Xeke04
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of Gaia

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    We are gh17 and looking for helpful active people. We have power, xp, defense, and hitpoints boons more, and with the critical severity boon coming soon. We welcome all levels. We are apart of the cats alliance. They are very active and helpful. If you have any questions pls join our gulid discord. Https:// discord.gg/RzrjGA5. We have up to date gulid info and weekly giveaways.

    submitted by /u/Aurora0121
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental evil

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Just a quick question does anyone actually farm the heroic encounters for the motes of water, fire, wind or air or does everyone just skip this campaign now?

    submitted by /u/B1ff4
    [link] [comments]

    Why is everyone looking for ape invites now instead of SE?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Something to do with Baal? Can't figure out why...

    submitted by /u/klpardo
    [link] [comments]

    My main focus is on DPS barb but Im trying to build a tank aswell. Where should my main focus be with these stats? (Its german) THX

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    So, as a DPS, what am I doing wrong? Why is this so wonky?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Staff of Savras Campaign

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Hello fellow adventurers! I'm level 80 and I realised I didn't complete the intro Campaign. Turns out I still need to obtain caches and recover documents. My problem is that maybe my level is too high got this map; I'm "killing" bad guys but they're not dropping anything, and I've looked all over the map for these items and I don't see any. Are they hiding somewhere? I really want to complete this campaign. Any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TNT_613
    [link] [comments]

    Playing through content in release order?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Right now I'm in the middle of the Whispering Caverns zone. From my understanding, that is the last zone before any modules were released. By the time I'm done with this zone I'll be level 71 or 72. When I'm done can I start the Sharandar quests and do everything in release order from there? (I've done a bit of Tyranny of Dragons and Acquisitions Incorporated already as I was leveling). I'm in no rush to get to the endgame and get everything maxed out. Has anyone else done this? Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    had a 70 oath bound paladin, and now i need help building my hunter ranger, can i get some help?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Help with AD

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    I'm new to Neverwinter and I want to start getting astral diamonds but I don't really know how to, any tips?

    submitted by /u/LucaChillDog
    [link] [comments]

    Question relating to Rare Artisan Recruitments.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    So, I recently upgraded my Workshop to Level 3. I have a Rare Artisan Recruitment redeemer, but it says "Cannot Equip" and "Requirement not met". It's not a matter of my Workshop being full, as I have 19 in my employ and the current maximum is 20. So, why won't it let me use this Rare Artisan Recruitment to get another one?

    submitted by /u/KildrakBattlebeard
    [link] [comments]

    Armor enchantment.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm thinking of buying a charm for armor. I want to choose between Barkshield and Negation. Soulforged in my opinion have too long a reneval time. I think Barkshield is better, but the legendary level (13-15) is out my reach, so I'm teporarily thinking about Negation, becouse I read that Barkshield is not god at low levels (7-9). Is it true? I play DPS (assassin).

    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment