• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Neverwinter When you're getting beaten badly in the dps board so you say "anyone else lagging?"

    Neverwinter When you're getting beaten badly in the dps board so you say "anyone else lagging?"


    When you're getting beaten badly in the dps board so you say "anyone else lagging?"

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    First time ever healing so much!! All thanks to the guide u/CheckerboardPunk linked me to in one of my older posts. I finally feel like i’m useful a bit haha ;u;

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Questions concerning maxing out enchantments and rhinestones.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I was wondering if it would be smarter to save and replace my r9 runestones and enchantments with r13 -15 or just rank them up over time? With my bonding I bought rank13s and upgraded to 15 but I wasn't sure if it was recommended for everything else given some prices for enchantments can go for millions for r13 and above.

    submitted by /u/juke383
    [link] [comments]

    First lvl 80

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    So i just got my first lvl 80 (warlock dps) and only have a gear score of 11k. For the life of me can't figure out how to boost item level/gear score?? Any help would be greatly appreciated🙏

    submitted by /u/XxTheRyDawgxX
    [link] [comments]

    Moonstone Mask Max Occupancy?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Anyone know how many players can fit in a single Moonstone Mask Instance?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get a gladiators guile moun?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Is there any cheaper way to get a GG mount? I dont want to spend like 250 - 300k AD right now ...

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Please dear god I need a ToMM group. Anyone out there need a Semi ToMM literate TR?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    New player needs advice

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Im a new player that mostly plays on Xbox, but may move to PC in a month or two. When it comes to builds I have no idea where to start. I typically like playing support characters, but I can role with most anything. Are there any builds that are helpful, but are going through a shortage of players? Any advice when it comes to starting off and cementing a good foundation in the early game would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PieRat343
    [link] [comments]

    Chaotic Writings Farm

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    What's the best and fastest way to get CW

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Guild bank support

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys, So I have a main barb and other Alts in which I have guilds that I use as extra storage.I bought a rank 14 weapon/armour enchantment pack and deposited it there alongside some other random stuff I was moving. While doing so, my pack glitched out or something and completely disappeared! The only people in the guild are me and my friend,we were both online in a party at the time discussing about the jubilee event. This was very weird for me and enraged me alot as this was a very rare occasion that I spent actual money on the game.I left that guild straight away and closed my ps4.After thinking about this incident I asked my guild leader on my main and he said to contact support by submitting a ticket which I did.I got a reply a few hours later.After exchanging a few tickets they told me that they can't look into my guild logs and can't do anything as I didn't have the item in my possession. This just seems stupid that if due to some glitch I loose something the support team can't look at the guild bank? Like literally the place we are supposed to store items, and if something happens to that item then they can't track it? I don't have any idea on how the game works and it's controls but I'm seriously surprised that they cannot track items from your guild bank.I know many of my friends who are way richer than me in the game store everything of value in their banks and if something happens to those items, support cannot do anything? This whole fiasco has seriously discouraged me about supporting the game, I would have understood if I had discarded the item then it wouldn't be in my possession but if I'm storing it in my bank that doesn't count as the item being in my possession? This whole logic seems really stupid to me. I appreciate the quick responses of the team, however this honestly just seemed like a lame excuse.

    submitted by /u/entertainer011
    [link] [comments]

    Off meta builds

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Hi, so right now I have a DPS cleric, which is nice, and a trapper/melee hr (wanted lightning spec, wanted ranged. Former is 0 dmg. Latter is boring.) I was wondering about a DPS paladin, I know they took that path out back in like mod 16 when they re did talents (miss my scoundrel rouge. Can't touch rogue now 😕). Are there any non meta builds you guys enjoy using that at least keep up in pubs or can fast clear some campaigns

    submitted by /u/idalizun
    [link] [comments]

    How is this game laid out? Curious before I jump into the game.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I've been playing Tabletop DnD for awhile now and recently though about jumping into the Neverwinter MMO. But before I do I have a few questions.

    So how is this game's story laid out? Is in over-arching story or are there different side quests similar to modules that are released for DnD tabletop? IE: Is there a Storm King's Thunder 'side quest/DLC' or perhaps a Raven Loft story line to go down?

    How much will I be able to get out of the game without spending money.

    Do I need my friends to play to really enjoy it?

    Can I play the game 100% solo or do I need to team up in game with people?

    Any other advice or comments that could shed insight into what this game is like would help. I've played WoW, Runescape, and GW1 for reference of other MMOs.

    submitted by /u/Star_Tropic
    [link] [comments]

    Cold Iron Warrior gives bonus damage vs Fey Types. Is there a list of what counts as Fey Type?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Has Cryptic ever defined which mobs are Fey type? I assume Drow are Fey type only because I got Fey Slayer while killing them. I assume probably the things you fight in Sharandar are. But do the ice trolls in FBI or SVA count as Fey type? Are giants Fey type? Any input appreciated. I cannot find an official list anywhere. TIA.

    submitted by /u/Asphodelmercenary
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Who was the first companion I should have with the Wizard ?

    submitted by /u/quiroga4i20
    [link] [comments]

    Armor transmute

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Guys, anyone here know or can tell me where / how I get the Beasts armor? The visual is looks like a head dragon on right shoulder. Amazing transmute for Dragonborn in my opinion, but I don't find it.

    submitted by /u/zard_nw
    [link] [comments]

    Companions and leveling

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Hey so, the bonuses are only applied stat wise to the companion that is actively summoned right? Or will I get more stats in total for leveling up all my companions even if they aren't summoned. Always wondered this and been playing two years or more

    submitted by /u/idalizun
    [link] [comments]

    Companions

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm just wandering if someone could steer me in the right direction for companions for a healer? I have a mercenary at the moment and nothing else. Trying to work out what's best to start working towards

    submitted by /u/bountihunta
    [link] [comments]

    Orcusset still BiS for DPS ?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    (Sorry in advance if my English is not so perfect, afterall English is mot my first Language)

    As this is my very first post here i want to bring up a question that is burning me ever since i heard other ppl say that the Orcusset is by far nolonger BiS for DPS.

    Since then, a few weeks back, i wanted to know if it is true but couldn't find a answere. I play a Human Warlock and even with Orcus set i have all my DPS-stats caped, 86k Arpen/82k def/86k crit/93k acc/130k combatadv/150k+ power, my Enchantments are all soley Radiantenchantments at lowest r13 and highest r15. My companions are all layed out to support those DPS stats and my summoned companian is the Owlbear cub with r15 Bondings. All i have on my comp are at minimum r9 Empowered and highest r13 Empowered Runestones.

    In terms of Insignia i only have a few, in total 9 Legendary insignias that provide mainly Power and the rest of my insignias give crit/combatadv and crit/arpen.

    submitted by /u/L0L0F13R
    [link] [comments]

    So what's in store for the pure DPS classes? ������

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    So what is Cryptic's plan for the pure DPS classes (Wizard, Ranger & Rogue). I've seen lately that under-geared Barbarians, Fighters and Warlocks, who can also Queue as Tanks and a Healer respectively are topping the Paingiver charts over geared up pure DPS classes. Where the F is the Fking BALANCE in this???

    Are pure DPS classes going to get the Buffer role as a second Paragon and be able to make a difference in future Mods? As I don't see the use of developing these 3 classes, if the dual role classes are better Damage Dealers as well. 🤬

    I Main a Paladin Tank and a Cleric Healer, so I'm an almost non-biased Observer, but I've just spent big time for my Rogue Akt. I should probably switch to my Barbarian if this is the case.

    submitted by /u/Zenith8x8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment