• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Neverwinter Healing IC

    Neverwinter Healing IC


    Healing IC

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Did my First completion yesterday. Yay! But let me tell you, first boss went easy. Second boss went easy. I Think the timer was about 20/25 Minutes when we hit the gate to the last boss. It took one hour. Omg. Thanks for the patience from my allys. Im pally heal, 180k power, 210k crit, 90k defense, 20 oh, 99% crit serv., unbuffed. Any Tipps from some pallys out there? Or is it just git gud and Practice? Thanxx

    submitted by /u/RupiGoldberg
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian and Fighter

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    They finally did it... They finally made both fighters one class, and made Barbarian a thing... finally they fixed what was dumb from day one, and the 5.0 system and better progress, can't wait to see even more classes

    I know I'm late to the party, now I'm far more interested getting back into the game after this

    submitted by /u/JinKazamaru
    [link] [comments]

    astral box

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    are they worth? dont think so, does anyone has numbers?

    submitted by /u/JAIR_MARRETA232921
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player from 2016

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Hi all, new to the sub.

    I haven't played this game since 2016/17 and I've just recently reinstalled the game.

    Not had a chance to look around yet, but I'm just looking for some advice as to what I should get up to!

    I stopped playing the game as a lvl 60 Hunter Ranger (just Ranger now?)

    Any advice or helpful subs to read would be great! I'm on Xbox if that matters.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/S_F_92
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock & Barbarian Builds

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a level 66 warlock it is my first character and I love them even if they aren't the best. Neverwinter is the first xbox game that my partner has ever played at all (she's a level 63 barbarian) and were quite far ahead but I take the brunt of most of the attacks and damage dealing as she's still not the greatest lol. But I'm just here to see other Warlock & Barbarian builds to compare and see if I can improve our DPS from more experienced players, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Deanobean18
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of flowers

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I've ran everything to get runes to open Zok boxes in Undermountain every day for MONTHS and not once have I received an artifact.... FIRST Blood War lockbox I open and I pull an epic Staff of Flowers.

    Is this just my shitty RNG or is there a better artifact out there now? I main a tankadin but also play a ranger and barbarian occasionally. Which one should I slot this onto ?

    submitted by /u/CharlzyWoodzy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active guild

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys a fairly new so I'm looking for a active guild that doesn't mind new players. Really need a community to play with

    submitted by /u/DarthMalakxx69xx
    [link] [comments]

    Having Trouble Signing In

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm new to this game.

    I'm having trouble logging into the game. I have it set up on Steam and on Arcgames, and I have accounts on both.

    When I try to reset my password in the Neverwinter login screen, I get redirected to the Arcgames website, where I proceed to successfully reset my password. I then return to the Neverwinter login screen, and there I am told that my login information is invalid.

    Is there some sort of update going on?

    Have I installed the game incorrectly?

    What's going on?

    submitted by /u/hotspark226
    [link] [comments]

    Eye of the Giant Artifact?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get the Eye of the giant artifact besides the lockbox? Cause there's none on the AH and the dont sell for tradebars anymore

    submitted by /u/TankNSpank1863
    [link] [comments]

    Need info on Stronghold Cleric Companion

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm just wondering if anyone has a video or information on the Stronghold Clerics Healing Magnitude preferably Ledgendary but any quality will help.

    Tyvm -Suga

    submitted by /u/Suga_Pie_
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain this?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    So I went to look at this person's stats to see how much power they had and when I hovered over the person's lionheart set for some reason it said "This attribmod is lacking an autodesc override." Don't know if this is a bug or if this guy is a hacker but just wanted to share and see if anybody else has this on their lionheart set. Interesting

    Edit: forgot the photo

    submitted by /u/MidnightFritz
    [link] [comments]

    Zen questions

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    So I am an old returning player from 2017 and at the time I played on PS4 and earning Zen in order to purchase VIP was quite simple through the Astral Diamond Exchange. However now there is never any for sale I was just wondering if this is normal and the same on Xbox/PC or a PS4 specific thing.

    submitted by /u/gmoffense
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Looking for active guild on Xbox. I'm a level 80 SW, IL is 21, 360.

    submitted by /u/PlumPlague
    [link] [comments]

    Party up for queue

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Looking to do rtq req rdq and redq. Takes to long to get in solo

    submitted by /u/Kkiller-11
    [link] [comments]

    Astral lockboxes

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    i think it woud be fun to have a different version of it that would b fine as a permanent thing. tone down the possible rewards, maybe a unique 0,00000000000000000001 RNG god rate leg mount, while also being like a bit cheaper, around 50k maybe idk. it would still be viable to buy keys for lockboxes since the leg mount would be more of a fashion addition, and other rewards would probs be more around refinement.

    i feel it would be a cool thing for like newcomers that would prefer some free to play aspects of the game whilst dangling cooler rewards via zen purchases.

    also today was the first day in months i looked into the wondrous bazzar on purpose

    submitted by /u/Sheep_hunter18
    [link] [comments]

    Do Sun Elves have a racial quest?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    I tried looking this up and I'm only getting results about class quests, not racial. The posts are also pretty old, pre mod 16 I'm pretty sure, as they use GWF and Trickster Rogue and such.

    submitted by /u/DemonBehindTheMurder
    [link] [comments]

    Gold

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Is there a way to send gold? Just got my son to start playing and wanted to send him some

    submitted by /u/rizzlaz69
    [link] [comments]

    Unicorns of War recruiting.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Hello fellow adventurers! Unicorns of War is a GH 5 stronghold with defense boon in the Forgotten of Faerun alliance. We are a small guild looking to grow members. We run a weekly Dragonflight and T3 influence run with alliance members. Casual players welcome.

    submitted by /u/momof31978
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iLvl scaling when driving infernal machine

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    If you're driving in the Wasteland and receive a queue call, make sure to exit the infernal war machine BEFORE you accept the map call. If you don't your item level will remain at the scaled value which for my 26.8k barb dropped me down to 21.6k. Couldn't fix it until the instance was over, I rezoned and exited the machine.

    submitted by /u/shady_nate77
    [link] [comments]

    difficulty

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I just started playing and I reach level 11 doing the main quest line, and all of a sudden every enemy encounter of the same level kills me almost every time, or its just a lot of running backs away from enemy long enough to get away from them so i can attack. what am i doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Hfth20091000
    [link] [comments]

    Event: Height of Summer transition queries

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    New to this event and wondering how the transition to the end stage works with rewards.

    Quest: "a favor for sune" will this give anymore rewards after the change? Basically is it ok to collect now before, or should I wait till after?

    Which rewards after actually get better? I've heard picking flowers doubles up(?) What about the crafting rewards, and if they get better how does the reward transition change if you're in crafting process through the transition? (I'm assuming the rewards would only change from starting the process versus collecting).

    Other than having saved all my balls, any other transition tips for better rewards? I haven't actually collected on existing rewards other than crafting flowers/fashion/balls.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/Selenathar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment