• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Neverwinter Looks about right 🤔

    Neverwinter Looks about right ��


    Looks about right ��

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Trying to get metal rod from Cragmire Crypts

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    General artifact question: so I know off hand your main artifact you can use. But as for the other 3 slots is it worth putting legendary artifacts in those slots if you can't use their powers?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    PvP achievements.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Why are there pvp achievements in the first place? PvP right now is two things: dead and unbalanced. It takes forever to even find a game to count towards the 50 wins and 300 captures. Not to mention all the PvP elitist hotheads that just make the whole experience unenjoyable. I like getting all the achievements in a game and I don't think I'll be able to get these 2 achievements. I got kicked out of of a public game and in another game, one of my teammates told me to stop healing him and go away. I was helping to capture the objective.

    Is there a better way to get these achievements?

    submitted by /u/DirtThePurity
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recap the latest dev stream for me?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Radiant 15 vs Teneberous 15 for Arbiter Cleric

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Alright what's the consensus here Radiants or Teneberous for damage?

    submitted by /u/armedwithknowledge4
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Into The Cloak Tower

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    We thought we could do it with just two people. We were very wrong. Vansi Bloodscar is ridiculously hard and we are a lvl 17 and 16, and she is only 12.

    submitted by /u/F1reRa1n
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact debuffs and stacking

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Afternoon everyone.

    I am curious as to what artifact debuffs stack(if any). Example- would 2 people using halasters blast scepter benefit from popping at the same time?

    Or does every member of the group need to be using a dif artifact? Do some stack and others do not? Etc.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BusinessBadger11
    [link] [comments]

    Path of the Fallen - Citadel Questions

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Path of the Fallen - Citadel Questions

    So I completed the Path of the Fallen quest line and earned my way into the Citadel. But when I explored some of the area I noted two things I had questions on:

    1. What is the Holy Register of Deputation for? It currently says I cannot interact with it?
    2. Is there ever going to be something for sale by Yahael? It currently appears to be an empty store.
    3. Edit - There is also a "Coming Soon" door... Anyone know what's coming?

    Holy Register of Deputation

    Yahael's Store(?)

    What am I missing here?

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    Some spot at the Summer Festival lol

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    ‘Enhchanment Ring’

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I'm quite new to NW but I'm stuck on this enchantment quest, I need to upgrade a ring but it won't let me, it just lets me change quartz to points. Is it bugged? I read a few years ago it was 🥴 Thank you for any advice 🌞

    submitted by /u/KerryInglis
    [link] [comments]

    Wyld Mutiny GH20 are recruiting

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Glorious Resurgence epic mount pack - question

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    I recently jumped back into NW after a lengthy break, I think I stopped playing right when Jungle of Chult was released. While going through my inventory and re-familiaring myself with everything, I noticed I had a glorious resurgence epic mount pack. I remembered I pulled this from a lockbox right before I stopped playing.

    My question is: with all the changes that have happened in the last couple years, are any of these mounts worth it for me to get, or should I sell the pack for AD.

    For reference I am a CW, item level 13.5k but I'm working through the undermount campaign and quickly raising that. My current mount is a High Forest Bear

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/MR_DUCK_SAUCE
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain restoring the forager’s box to an idiot please?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I've the box, nothing done to it yet, I have a battleworn rod and a reinforced rod, but I can't do anything with them.

    It says I need the balanced rod.

    Is it a series of refining that's needed in a certain order of rods and if so can anyone tell me the order and any other additional info.

    Thank you all

    submitted by /u/KennyLogginsMum
    [link] [comments]

    Are Leveled Skirmishes coming back?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Looks like they were removed due to some balancing issues with the new class changes, but I'm not seeing the "leveled" skirmishes like the Storm the Keep, and the Orc one from the Tower district. Are there any word on bringing these back with the proposed scaling changes in Mod 19?

    Several of the titles in the "achievements" section are tied to being able to complete these, and as it stands they are unobtainable as far as I know.

    submitted by /u/outland_king
    [link] [comments]

    Workshop quest

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    So I have done this quest twice now. Only doing this for the sahha ball. Now it is stuck at the part where I have to claim the items from my delivery box which I do but it does not finish the quest. I might have to put a ticket in.

    submitted by /u/shotyMCshotster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment