• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Why is Ebon Downs before Vellosk?

    Neverwinter Why is Ebon Downs before Vellosk?


    Why is Ebon Downs before Vellosk?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I'm level 35 and did a couple quests in Vellosk before going to Ebon Downs. The enemies in Vellosk are level 38. I took them down with ease. Then I go where the game wants and I'm getting my ass destroyed by things that are the same level as me. It really seems like Ebon Downs was meant to be after Vellosk but it just isn't.

    Not necessarily a PS4 only thing, but it's the only thing I play on so I'm using that flair.

    submitted by /u/DemonBehindTheMurder
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Summer Festival's Chicken Chaser Achievement Refers To Summer Feast Event

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I was ensuring I had everything I needed to get all the achievements for the Summer Festival, and I noticed that the Chicken Chaser achievement refers to the "Midsummer Harvest" event which must have been renamed at some point to Summer Feast, which is the one where you herd the various animals back into the "enclosure". May help save someone a few minutes.

    I also noticed that the "Water Battle" event had no achievements linked to it, in case anyone else was wondering.

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    2x Professions Makes Me Sad

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Sunite Garb = lots of grinding

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I find it a bit disappointing that the Sunite Garb can't be crafted in the workshop with the event going on. Like, I really wonder why it's not an option, and yet the headwear and pants are. It would've been so much easier to obtain, but it instead is only obtainable by either grinding for a long time or essentially paying for it with real money. And while you can make a temporary Sunite garb, it's only temporary, and doesn't even say how long it will last.

    submitted by /u/St0rmclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Arc Games account not logging in to Neverwinter Forums

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Hello

    I play or played other Cryptic games besides Neverwinter, namely Star Trek Online and Champions Online. When i log in to Arc Games it automatically logs in to both the Star Trek Online and Champions Online forums as well, however it doesn't log in to the Neverwinter forums and therefore and i can't post anything there.

    Anyone has or had this problem in the past and knows how to solve this?

    submitted by /u/Pjgg78
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions on best gear for IC?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Im a 22k rogue and have just started working on getting my toon ready for IC just looking for decent gear choices. Atm im wearing all 3 pieces of the book of vile darkness set and trobrians ring. Should i go with halasters blast scepter and arctrias music box in the other artifact slots? Any input would be greatly appreciated plz and thank you :D.

    P.S. Ive only been playing a couple months but im a VERY active player.

    submitted by /u/Beyond-the-shado
    [link] [comments]

    Melee - Warden Ranger

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me with gearing/optimising from 23k up into the next tier? I am currently farming weapons from Maps and Rings from Mog/Gary

    New player started 5-6 weeks ago, not sure where/how to get myself into the next tier of gear, is it a case of just farming AD and upgrading my purple artifacts to Orange or something else, do I target a dungeon to farm something etc

    My stats are fairly well balanced for the moment a little high on AP with armour pen at 100k, crit at 88, accuracy at 90.5 combat adv 92k and power at 107

    Bondings

    13 x 2

    15 x 1

    double slot offence purple companion items with enchants

    Legendary Quasit and purple companions in mystical

    Duelists Mask

    Ebon Breast

    Spiked Vambraces / Planar Bindings

    Alabaster Weapon Set (purple) (no Vorpal atm) (farming for legion avernus weps atm)

    Infernal Boots / Scouts Boots

    Jhesiyras Tattered Mantle

    Trobiands Conduction Cable Waist (purple)

    Purple Rings from Gary/Mog (aiming to make these orange atm)

    Artifacts (all purple)

    Decanter / Staff of Flowers / Acturias Music / Trobriands Ring

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Thanatos_NZ
    [link] [comments]

    IC first boss farm w theese stats possible?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I have like 620k HP 110k Power 85k Armor pen Def stats all capped (Def,deflection and crit avoidance) Incoming heal 25% Stam regen 36%

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    MoD 19 Pre-release Build (PS4 HR)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Checking to see if any players have any recommendations to improve this build prior to MoD19 release. I'll have revive sickness then btw. Ty all in advance. Note, the stats showing are using consumables and in a ViP group with Raptors.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkdo2-_puE4&t=7s

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    DC or GWF for Mod 19 endgame?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    I stopped playing the game shortly after Mod 15 came out, but I'm trying to get back into it. DC and GWF were my mains (and favorite classes at the time) before I quit playing, hence my question.

    I wanted to stick with DC if it would take forever to get into queues as a dps... but then I read that DC got nerfed and now it's difficult just keeping people alive. I don't know if that's true.

    So should I go with DC or GWF? Also what even is the meta right now for groups?

    submitted by /u/7huskylol
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric Noob Question

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    So I've been back into the game for about a month and have been enjoying the cleric. But, I am confused about the gauge(s). The one on the left is my Divinity, but I'm not clear on what the right gauge really indicates or why it's sometimes yellow and sometimes red and what it means if it's full. Sorry, I have looked online, but most of the sources seem fairly old. TIA.

    submitted by /u/Broyote
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a new Flail Snail in Protectors Enclave or is it just me?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Astral Diamonds to Zen

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I just have a quick question about the exchange of AD to Zen. Is there a limit to how much Zen I can acquire using this mechanic? I mean all time, per account. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/leonardoroadie
    [link] [comments]

    Appearance/cosmetic issues

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hello. I came back to this game after taking a break for about a year, and I noticed that my warlock no longer has the Morlanth's Shroud appearance active. This was my absolute favorite piece of equipment for appearance, and I always made sure to carry its looks over when I changed to a new chest piece. Is there any way to get it back, or even repeat the questline that bestows it (Shard of Night) for a new piece?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/moltano
    [link] [comments]

    Any archers need help figuring stuff out I’ll help

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Knights of the New Order: PS4, GH16 Is seeking active 18+ Players of ALL levels to enjoy GamePlay in an interactive community. Prizes, Giveaways and Contests availible for all our Members! Using the force or Joining the Dark side is optional. Check out our Discord:

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Server Problems

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Anyone having trouble connecting this morning. Keeps telling me the server is not there. I just did the update. Others with this problem?

    submitted by /u/Dintini
    [link] [comments]

    I'm so disappointed in boons.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I spent the last 26 days getting 30 boons only to realize boon powers are absolute dog shit. All this time I could have been farming zucc boxes and averanus. crying cat face

    submitted by /u/HadalCusayb
    [link] [comments]

    More character slots?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    What the most efficient way to obtain new character slots? Just buying them outright seems wrong when they come with other packs too. Just trying to gett the most for my money. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Pitch black enclave ftw

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    How to send my payment to the Dragon server?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    The default option from Arc mentions Drider server. Last time it took three tickets to transfer Zen and benefits from one server to another.

    How to pay directly to the Dragon server?

    submitted by /u/dataved
    [link] [comments]

    map glitch on vellosk

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    sometimes I go to vellosk just to do this because it's fun, found this months ago if not over a year on accident so I don't think they'll fix it anytime soon, feels kinda weird being outside the normal areas

    https://youtu.be/K1Ea_yCzQ2w

    submitted by /u/ShadowSokudo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment