• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Neverwinter Social life 0% EPIC life 999%

    Neverwinter Social life 0% EPIC life 999%


    Social life 0% EPIC life 999%

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    So this happened....

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Looking for people to play with? New and have questions? Check out our discord group! (PC) (Not guild advert)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Hi! We're the Chillin Villins. We are not a guild, just a group of friends that like to hang out and play neverwinter. If you aren't sure what to do and you're looking for an active group to play with, feel free to hang out with us. This is not a guild advert, we have people from different guilds, but we can help you find one and are considering creating one in the future. I'm up for running through whatever content you're on, and we are very active. Check us out if you'd like!

    https://discord.gg/5gWCbT8

    submitted by /u/ysys11
    [link] [comments]

    A few questions from a beginner (lvl 20ish)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I have 2 characters (dwarf paladin, wood elf rogue.) Im gonna play one of these characters exclusively with my friend (ranger with healer companion) and one solo. My pally has a mage companion and my rogue hasn't unlocked one yet. Which would make the best pair, ranged with pally, or ranged with rogue? Keep in mind the companions unless they don't really mean anything in the long run.

    Also some tips for any of the 3 classes would be awesome

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ButtNekkidHippie
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    I have a beast of a PC, and i started playing neverwinter, but please for the love of god, how do i patch all of the game all at once? I get SOOO bored at the waiting screen whenever i enter a new area. On-demand patching doesn't seem to work, i turned it off and it patched nothing, and same thing with the loading screens, can someone please help? Do i need to reinstall the game with that feature off from the start?

    submitted by /u/MoonlightFox8910
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm a new player (1 mo) and I'm looking for a guild.

    I'm still learning how things works and I would appreciate if it doesn't need me to be online everyday or playing for too long on weekdays. I'll try my best, but you know...

    I understand English, so it doesn't matter if it's a Brazilian guild or from other countries.

    My char isn't at it's best yet, still with a low level item, but I'll try to help. :)

    That's it. I'll be happy if someone could help.

    submitted by /u/cristianocdaniel
    [link] [comments]

    Making a Tank

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I want to make a tank so that i can see what its about. I main a warlock so i want to see what another side of this game is. I would like to know what are the differences between each tank and would prefer which one could be i guess the most consistent out of the three current tanks. I heard good fighters are very hard to compete with overall and was thinking about making one of them but I want to see what other people think about the other classes before I put time into one.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Justicar Paladin LF TOMM Practice Runs and suggestions to improve myself

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    so since I'll be all set and done after tomorrow with IC and all geared up I'm now up to run TOMM - maybe even Solo tanking.

    Sooo if your interested in reaching out a helping hand? I'd totally appreciate it. I'm usually online PST 11am until 6pm (I'm in UTC +2)


    My Gear For my Gear im not 100% satisfied, since my stats do vary greatly.

    My Main Stats My secondary Stats

    I'd like to have a bit more Power then we're I'm at right now.

    I'll post several Screenshots from my Loadout and aviable Gear that could be switched with.

    Bag | Alternate Gear | Food | Comp Gear alternatives

    Caps:

    Armor Pen: 85k Defense: 85k Critical Strike: 85k Critical Avoidance: 100k Acuracy: 85k Deflect: 85k and Combat Advantage: 135k

    am I right?

    Also im switching around with my companion Gear since it's not that easy to get on that exact Stats.. I'm not sure what to use.. I've gathered a ton of WEs Epic Versions.


    Armor Reinforcement Kits are all HP+ and for Jewelry I'm running Stam rec 2.2%

    Armor Enchant is Elven R10 Weapon Enchant is Bronzewoos R11 Defense slots: Radiants R15 Offense Slots: Assasins R11 Utility Slots: 2x Dark Enchantment R12 2x Tactical Enchantment R12


    For Food I'm running High Potency+1, Wildstorm Elixier, Caprese and Warforgers Box


    As augmented Companion I'm running Iounshae Stone and as passives: Harper's Bard (16k HP 2k Awareness) Zentharim Warlock (16k HP 2k Combat Adv) Red Dragon Ioun Stone (10% Inc Healing and 8k HP) Moonshae Druid (16k HP 2k xxxx) and Xuegy (32k HP) 📎 Gonna add a Screenshot here later


    Mount Insignias are all Legendary Prosperity one's and 25k HP from Stalwart. 📎Gonna add a Screenshot here later


    Boons: Here


    and my Powers Loadouts for: Single Target: For Bossfights Multi Target: In between for Trash


    Okay folks. Its my first Post here, and my first Character in Neverwinter. Don't hold back any criticism, I want your raw thoughts. But be a bit kind(?), 😅

    Thanks in advanve to anyone that's going to make me approve more!

    submitted by /u/Phoenix1010222
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since 2016. Am completely lost.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    If I recall correctly the last end game thing I did back then was the orcus dungeon. I just connected and all my boons, class points and everything else is back to 0 and I need to upgrade again, what major changes happened? I'm a CW, any new game changing mechanics? Should I do every expansion that was released or do I stick with the newer one?(when I stopped playing storm king's thunder just got released) or it is better to make a new char and level from 0. Thanks in advance for anyone who is willing to share some stuff or help me out.

    submitted by /u/Arsealzk
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get multiple deepcrow hatchlings to get multiple companion power bonuses?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Do race make a big difference in PVP

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Hello, I want to build a warlock. But I don't really like tiefling, I want to play as human, but a friend of mine, says that human is useless, and tiefling is most op and the only one that should be played. Does it really affect that much? Again, i'm more interested in PVP. I know most of people say it's "dead", but like I understood that it's dead because you need to grind a lot for top-gear to go pvp so thats alright by me.

    submitted by /u/KOT3W45
    [link] [comments]

    Ok what does Gary and Mog drop?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I keep camping but only thing I saw was any good was tank ring

    submitted by /u/Uncle_Pain
    [link] [comments]

    xBox Legacy quests for next week?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I know two of the three (Maze Engine and Ravenloft Heroics), but could someone check and post what the third one is, please?

    submitted by /u/banzai56
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Stardock the current best lockbox?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Think about this people tend to buy the lockboxes with the most expensive mounts and hail them as the best. What is your opinion on the best (trash) that comes out of the boxes.

    submitted by /u/ImoveCHICKENZ
    [link] [comments]

    If I change an appearance item but want it back later, will it cost the same?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    This is an idea I had... I know saving appearance items costs AD, but let's say I converted 4 items, and saved them as my outfit costing 1000 AD each, so 4k AD altougether. I get bored of the outfit I have on, so I want to change it, or maybe take it off. If I later want to put it back on again, will it cost me another 4000 AD to switch it back again?

    submitted by /u/NightmareEyes_Rose
    [link] [comments]

    How do I turn this off? It's taking up precious real estate on my screen.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Insignia bonuses...lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if any of the insignia bonuses are additive or otherwise double up the values?

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player with one big question: How important are all these stats?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I've recently rekindled interest in playing Neverwinter (Last I played was 2015), so I rolled a new character and searched for a guide. What startled me is the amount of variables to the stats. Companions giving stat bonuses I can understand, but mounts having item slots was somewhat baffling to me. And so, I came here to ask you a question:

    I'm largely a free-to-play player, but I am willing to spend some cash if truly needed. If I want to do late game PvE raids (not the highest difficulty ones, just hard enough to do late game with), how screwed am I if I want to stay free-to-play?

    submitted by /u/mightymare
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get Swarm (PS4).. Undying or Reborn kickboxers?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Good morning all!

    I am desperately trying to find Swarm and it seems like my only option is a daily lockbox.

    Which of these two would be best if I am mostly trying to find Swarm?

    Sincerely, JK

    submitted by /u/jeriku
    [link] [comments]

    Healadin in mod 19 - questions from returning player.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Hey, im a returning player with some questions:

    1. More power = better healing?
    2. Im playing all the time with my gf (CW/Wizard), is there any choices i can made to be a better tanky healadin in party?
    3. Best skills to use in dungeons and normal playing?
    4. Sometimes my dmg is low af (5-8k from Smite), what can i do about it? Im using Smite, Divine Shelter and Divine Touch

    Im now, lvl 80 and im starting to making my gear better, still using Titansteel weapons and Barovian set. Anything you guys recomended to do?

    GS - 17.7

    Power - 67.7k

    Armor Pen - 47.5

    Def - 33k

    submitted by /u/BirdMashinee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment