• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 19, 2020

    Neverwinter Nice to see them together:3

    Neverwinter Nice to see them together:3


    Nice to see them together:3

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Hello all, I have just obtained these companions. Any advice on if I should keep or sell them? I still need an offense slot for my companion bonuses. My current ones are: Dwar Batt, Blink Dog, Ren Illus, way wiz, energon, war dog.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Noob, what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I'm at 19.3k IL rn but my power is very low. Around 75k and I'm a dps rogue. Although my CA is around 120k. I have a burnished weapon and one alabaster weapon that are on verge of legendary. I have one rank 15 bonding and two rank 11s. All of my equipment has dark enchantments. Sorry if this is not enough information, I just don't understand because I'm wearing all the best equipment I can get but the stats are so mismatched. My companion is an epic watler as well.

    submitted by /u/Xxtentacion69xX
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the Undermountain campaign and have a couple questions about Master Expeditions

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    -Which runes are the best to use? With my friends we try to use the gear one, but 9/10 times with random groups it seems to be the AD one.

    -We usually just put in one rune per expedition to make the run quicker, should I be trying to use all three pedestals?

    -what exactly do the relics do? Again with friends we try to prioritize getting 9/9 relics, but with random groups a lot of the time it's just a sprint to the end and will only collect the relic if it's convenient. I'm starting to feel like an ass when I'm looking for a relic and the group is waiting to move to the next section.

    -When I'm hosting an ME run I always will have one rune per expedition, am I expected to have 3? What runes are the norm for hosting a run? I put a single gear rune in my last one and afterwards the group left when finished, we were going to do all 3 dailies.

    Thanks for any replies, still very new to the game.

    submitted by /u/mrbabybluman
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't even think the Summer Artisan could fail making the Ball.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Wasted my materials and didn't get anything. Still chafes my ass. Thought would save me playing the arena game. Nope. Played a round after thinking it would allow it and nothing.

    submitted by /u/Kagath
    [link] [comments]

    Restarting and trying to get into it

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any tips for how to really get started? I'm a paladin because its my favorite class but I always got bored in some random quests that felt unnecessary. Please help, I want to love this game!

    submitted by /u/DrTadpole
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about "Trading Company" Quest

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    So I just leveled up my workshop to level 2 and the quest sent me to the AH lady and it says that i have to 'Fill commissions to earn trade credit' to proceed with the quest. I click on her and select 'Fill commissions' and everything is in red.

    Am I supposed to sell something to her? I've tried clicking on some items in my inventory to sell to her but it says that I can't. I have not seen anything online even remotely similar to my problem and it worries me that it's something REALLY obvious that I can't see and that I'm just being an idiot.

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    New in game help choosing the class

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:54 PM PDT

    Need help to choose between wizard and warlock, they are both mages, but can u explain me please what is their difference so I can make a choice between both? And one more thing, what's the best race for them? I know that basically I can choose the race I like, but they are all fine so there is really no difference, I would pick the best suitable one

    submitted by /u/KOT3W45
    [link] [comments]

    I just pulled a Wasteland Legendary Mount Pack

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    And I need AD, so if any PS4 players want it, it's posted for 4M. I think that's cheap?

    If this kind of post isn't allowed, Mods please delete

    Edit: sold

    submitted by /u/Thesecondcomingof
    [link] [comments]

    Insiginia prices after new Insignia system?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    How the prices of insignias changed on pc after the new system to upgrade them? Did they go up or dowm by price?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Want to run tomm

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I'd really like to run tomm before they nerf healers in mod 19. I'm on Xbox and all my stats are capped HP are kinda low I think 330k and my power sets right at 175k so I know I'm not going to be top tier but if anyone wouldn't mind helping me out I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/KitchenRecognition23
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal War Machine - Account

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!!

    I recently got the infernal war machine account unlock and used it on my warlock How do I access the mount for all of my other characters?? I can't seem to figure it out.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/AngryTexan86
    [link] [comments]

    Mythic Mount?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Is there any news about mythic mount? i had seen it on preview in mod 19, why was it removed?

    submitted by /u/Vukan010
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Old: The Grand Retelling Event

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Any chance this event coming back on PC? Need the Artifact Journal set and that beautiful scarf

    I've asked around and few said that it will be coming back in later October or December

    submitted by /u/TiddyMiddy01
    [link] [comments]

    Defensive Warlock Replacement

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Hello! I played this game years ago and I just logged back on today. I used the defensive tree on my warlock but now that doesn't exist any more. I liked that you could heal yourself whenever you got a soul spark but now you only heal whenever you defeat enemies which is weak in comparison. Is there anything I can do to replace the lost abilities? Warlock is supposed to have good constitution, and if I wanted to make a squishy character, I would've played a different class.

    I would go complain on the ARC forums but for some reason I can't post there.

    submitted by /u/Coeruleum1
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game good?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Just saw this dnd game in the ps4 shop and decided to check it out! It's free after all, but is it still played?

    submitted by /u/captcha-failure
    [link] [comments]

    My exp so far with never winter (ps4)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I have only been playing for about a month now (Barbarian blades-man) I really do not enjoy this game due to the people that i have encountered in Neverwinter. I get kicked from BEL and was told i needed a 25k GS to do bel, I am sitting at 23,896 . The same day i get kicked from a group saying my GS is to low for WE?!?! and i need 24k for fe/we what i was told for been kicked. WTF!!!! srsly. Just seems like majority of the people that play this game seem to be really bad wanna be elites. because they can buy zen and trade in for AD and buy GS.. and be complete trash at there class. And i have seen this so many times in Neverwinter. On the other hand i have meet so great ppl along the way. And do appreciate those people I have meet and made this game some what tolerable.

    submitted by /u/RUD8181
    [link] [comments]

    Low Level Adventurers should collect Animal Sinew

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    And switch to wolf sinew ASAP. It is cheaper to buy any other low level material. Discuss.

    submitted by /u/dataved
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue Paragon?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    If I choose Whisperknife, will I still be as effective at close range? I find myself using both often and would like to be somewhat balanced.

    submitted by /u/DemonBehindTheMurder
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally sold my horse

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    I just got 2 excited and double clicked it And yea now it's gone what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Niclas_AC
    [link] [comments]

    HR DPS

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Mod 19 campaign length?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    How many days does it take to finish the mod 19 campaign? By finished I mean, boons all unlocked, trial unlocked and all tasks finished.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hydropump96
    [link] [comments]

    Which event food is best?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Want to know if I should be spending my time making Watermelon Sorbet or Squash Soup if I'm a DPS... or is it worth exchanging 9 items in the form of 3 of each WS/SS/Caprese for the feast which gives all effects?

    submitted by /u/bobcats2019
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment