• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Neverwinter Replacing Companions instead of upgrading?

    Neverwinter Replacing Companions instead of upgrading?


    Replacing Companions instead of upgrading?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Hay everyone!

    I couldn't find any answers to this through Google.

    I have a green Owlbear at rank 25. I have stuff to upgrade him, but I realised it would be cheaper to just buy the Epic Owlbear instead. Does the game let you bind a higher quality companion and overwrite the lower one? Or am I stuck having to upgrade all the way?

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/Larkias
    [link] [comments]

    Barkshield and Spiked Defender Vambrace

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    I've read in several threads there is a compatibility problem, but what exactly is it?

    Is it consuming the stacks, but because you aren't taking damage it isn't giving you the damage benefit?

    Does this also happen with Shielded Defender Vambrace? Where maybe it stacks but you aren't getting the 1% damage?

    I'm confused that 'everyone' says Barkshield is BiS, but if so what is BiS for Arms then?

    submitted by /u/tidho
    [link] [comments]

    1 MILLION AD GIVE AWAY.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey I only play on PS4 but my xbox account has 1m AD so I thought I'd give it to someone that could use it! THIS IS FOR XBOX

    I can either buy the items for you and trade, or you put up something on action block and I'll buy it, up to the winner!

    Comment what you would do with 1m ad and I'll pick a winner some time this weekend!

    submitted by /u/LETS_GOOO_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about double professions xp (gathering)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Do you get the double professions xp for your gathering? Or is it only for the things you craft.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/chevyxox
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get level 1 tools for my profesions?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I started out as a Blacksmith, but now I need Alchemists, Leatherworkers and such to make stronger items. I have most the tools I need. But a level 1 alchemist can't use a bronze Alembic. I can't find a Worn Alembic on the tradehouse. Is there a vendor or something? Or a way to level them without the worn tool?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomSmartass
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout swap

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys had a problem with loadout changing. I switched from my arbiter cleric to devout and now I cant change it back(yes I am on campfire when I try to change)

    I've tried to apply to all loadout with my gear, comp and insignia but still wouldn't let me change.

    Any solution on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Daimyo98
    [link] [comments]

    New mod on 28th

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm not sure where to check what's being changed on the 28th of this month, all I've heard is clerics and paladins are being changed and was wondering what the changes will be if anyone is able to help. I'm getting kinda worried as both of my characters are cleric and paladin... any explanation would be helpful. Thank you

    submitted by /u/wookieeky
    [link] [comments]

    Heart of the Dragon artifact update

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    So in the last patch they changed the set bonus to +10% recharge speed. Wouldn't this translate over to a roughly 10% damage increase and new bis?! I would gladly replace my three tales of old books with three hearts of the dragon if this is so. I haven't seen anything on it anywhere though...

    submitted by /u/Ravenlocke42
    [link] [comments]

    Loot codes available

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Loot codes available

    *edit* All gone now guys, thank you for the quick responses and sorry to anyone who missed out. If I get any more, I will send them to anyone who missed out before posting :)

    Hey all.

    I've been given a whole load of loot code vouchers from someone who got them free in their DnDIcons purchases. They're for PC only (of course) and as I play on Xbox, are sadly of no use to me - anyone interested? I currently have 12 different ones.

    DM me if you're interested. One per user, unless there's limited interest.

    Thanks

    https://preview.redd.it/umm3ed8jztc51.jpg?width=1717&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fa1c568ca39c82d94f50d84182d051188a09d943

    submitted by /u/Lyrianthalaasa
    [link] [comments]

    An Idea

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Why is there so much hate on older removed content? i just wanna say my opinion and hear other old players opinion. I miss the salvager , although i received alot of messages of people saying it was bad , i hate the 100k cap , it's useless. They removed the salvager and made a cap inorder for players to play more . With all honesty i used to play wayyyyyy more before than now or after Barovia. I miss the professions profitable system. I miss grinding for resources and buy those maps from the guild and farm my items in order to craft for examply the bronzewood set and make some decent profit. They reworked the professions and now all professions dropped in a crazy way. It was much better before and made more sense. I agree that new players should have a decent chance to play with old veterans but also i dont wanna feel that my last 4 years grinding the game was nothing and i play now with people who started literally 4 months ago and they are freaking 26k item level with stats almost capped.... :/

    submitted by /u/owaida777
    [link] [comments]

    I just played a random dungeon after the new patch and it was difficult to kill the boss with my level 80 barb, is it because the cap in power ?if anyone knows why it is let me know ...(there were 4 lvl 80 in my party)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    A question about augmentation companions

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Ok so i know that different augment companions have different stat bonuses as a "secondary power" but my question is are their base stats much different from one another once they hit legendary quality. I have Quasit upgraded to Legendary and i also have a few more augment comps that are lower quality (Polar Bear cub, Watler, Goat, ect) if i were to upgrade one of the others i have will they have around the same stats as the Quasit? Im asking because this Quasit is getting on my NERVES because he wont shut up!! It was cute and funny at first but O M Everloving G!! So yeah im just wondering if i would be ok switching to one of my others or if the Bulette Pup's base stats make it worth paying the AD to get it? Thank you for reading and please have a wonderful day!

    P.S. if it makes any difference i am a PS4 console player TYVM and HAGD

    submitted by /u/Beyond-the-shado
    [link] [comments]

    Rusted Iron Leggings

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I just equipped these on my barb, and of course now have - 25% incoming healing. Tactical enchantments barely give any, so how am I supposed to bring that up? I hate to sacrifice power, it's only 181k. Will healers hate me and quit queues now?

    submitted by /u/Vimvigory
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to profit from alts at Summer fest?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    There are to many scanmers out there to pop balls w alts and collect with main so whats the best way to profit from alts for the main?

    I thought about buying Flowers for everyone w Favor of Sune and then buy Piñatas w all them Fireblossom petals. What is a normal drop of a Piñata? Atleast 1 Sorbet and some fireworks?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the game? Is this a bug?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    I just patched the game and queued for random dungeons on my lvl 50 Paladin. Me and my level 40, 45, 15 and 30 teammates got the Cloak Tower and everything was fine until the final boss. Then we fought the final boss for around 8 minutes... My daily (Divine Judgment) usually deals around 20-25% of this boss' hp, but this time, it was only around 1%. No one had any damage. We legit almost lost the fight... Idk what's up with that.

    submitted by /u/_Goldee_
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    Has anyone gotten banned recently for anything? Last bans I heard of where from the barovia hunts glitch. We all know most events have glitches or exploits. Like with the jubilee event 1firework guarantees 1favor (tool tip says so). Pointing this out people screamed about getting banned for doing so (PE was a mess lol). So my question, did anyone??

    submitted by /u/pinkypie1021
    [link] [comments]

    I can't change loadouts for some reason

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I tried:

    • removing insignias
    • removing enchantments
    • the option "apply item to all loadouts" with companion, mounts, every item and even appearance (with or without enchantments/insignia)
    • logging out
    • reopening the game

    Idk what to do man, it's getting really frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Arsealzk
    [link] [comments]

    Armor farming

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Hey guys, from the moment i reached lvl 70 on my first ever character, i finished the undermountain campaign and focused only on completing the rest of the campaigns up to icedale. I am now too weak for the rest of the campaigns and other endgame content. What armor should i farm? Note i already acquired the alabaster set from ME and i am an arcanist

    submitted by /u/dimsl
    [link] [comments]

    More HP after todays patch??

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Does someone know about the HP increase after todays patch?

    unbuffed changes i noticed:

    - Tank hp about 900k -> over 1m hp

    - dps about 300k -> 330k hp

    submitted by /u/hallofallo
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin Justicar Build MOD 19

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hi Guys

    I am a new player leveling up a paladin justicar and I am looking for some effective builds for quests and dungeon runs. Also if there is a guide on the class that would be helpful too.

    thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/jamier19
    [link] [comments]

    Icewindale Black Ice Weapns

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    Apologies for the newb question. New player and just started the Icewindale campaign and was introduced to the black ice weapons which I thought would look awesome as appearance items, but I can't seem to find out where to get them. I've read posts saying they're no longer acquirable but those posts were from 2017 and was wondering if that's still the case. Real shame if so.

    submitted by /u/FauxShounen
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Parties

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I want to help my friend lv fast. I'm lv 59 ranger and he hasn't even started. I did look this up but everything was from 5-7 years ago so I'm guessing out of date.

    Are there any big drawbacks with me parting with him and helping? Again we want to lv him up quick and old posts said there is a debuff on Exp of some sort. Is this still true or will he still get his Exp?

    submitted by /u/MLPMDog
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment