• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Neverwinter How to get to 26k item level

    Neverwinter How to get to 26k item level


    How to get to 26k item level

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    I have done the math on my character and the gear that he is in, which is super close to the best I can get I will be at roughly 25.5k. I see people running around in the same gear at 27k but I have no idea how they got there. I am in a guild and my companions will have rank 15 bonding stones so I am just trying to figure out where to make up the deficit

    submitted by /u/ArchaicPyro
    [link] [comments]

    Started avernus today. Wheres Mog at?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I'm at the docks and purple bar is full but where does he spawn? Am I just missing him cuz others kill him too fast for me to find him??

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Quest Glitch Help

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I made a new character to farm MEs cause we all know zok is garbo and I need my CA comp gear. So I got the new character to lvl 20 and I got to the quest (Refining Enchantments) where it tells you to use the inventory refine method instead but my ps4 crashed during this and now i can't refine the three quarts needed to upgrade the item. I tried abandoning the quest, buying a new ring, having already tp, but it does not give me the option to continue the quest as the quartz are greyed out. Any suggestions ?

    submitted by /u/jubathefourth
    [link] [comments]

    Tank companions

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I'm currently building a fighter as secondary alt, I would like to know which companions should I use for a tank build.

    I have seen a build using:

    Zhentarim Warlock (offense) Harper bard (defense) Iron golem (defense) Red dragon ioun stone (defense + summoned) Energon (utility)

    But bard is quite expensive and the red stone gives only 8k hp rather than 16k so... shouldn't be better to use something like

    Star of simril (offense + summoned) Iron golem (defense) Monshae druid (defense) Vanguard of the citadel (defense) Energon (utility)

    With this one I would have 8k more HP, but does monshae and vanguard stack? They both give 16k HP and 2k critical avoidance

    submitted by /u/Criccoo
    [link] [comments]

    Bonding Runes

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Should I go ahead and get the last r15 bonding I need or save AD and get r14 and upgrade it myself later? I noticed with the update they prices have dropped significantly since you can buy them with trade bars

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    How do you farm Coalesced Magics at level 75?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I am trying to open Slime-covered Gear Pack while level 75 for the armor. How can I farm the magics without going above 75? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Charybdes
    [link] [comments]

    Very Confused Please Help

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    If I made a new playstation account, can I create an arc game account so all my storage saves to the account, and then go on my other playstation account and login so my stuff saves on 2 accounts (or atleast one at a time). reason is, my main account got temp suspended cause of some snowflake... So could I play on another account and continue from where i left off on my main account (I just started)

    submitted by /u/Goat998
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a newcomer?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Hello. I've literally never played this game before, just downloaded it because its set in the forgotten realms setting. Any tips for newcomer? I do not intend to pay any money, coz i'm a poor mf. Is it worth it to start playing now? Isn't the endgame too far? I'll probably start playing with 2 friends but end up alone as always xD PC player

    submitted by /u/Banana_Crusader00
    [link] [comments]

    Stunned on Barbarian

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Every once in a while while playing my barbarian, she just falls down for a few seconds and it says "stunned" where I cannot move. Does this happen to anyone else or does anyone know what causes this? Thank you in advance:)

    submitted by /u/Troyski1973
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Advice for Vanguard Fighter

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Looking for recommendations for a Healer Companion for my lvl70 Vanguard Fighter. something to top off the hits that get through the shield or buff my damage resistance. I'm newer to the game so I have no idea what to go for as far as companions on my guy. Thanks,

    submitted by /u/outland_king
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: Wandering Scarecrow Companion

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Just an fyi in case anyone else's stats went down and you are left wondering why. The Wandering Scarecrow was stealth nerfed from 8k arpen/2k defense down to 4k arpen/2k defense....

    Shit move.....as usual. Spend resources (possible irl cash for some) ranking stuff up, only to have someone at cryptic take it away from you after the fact....

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    Someone explain a skirmish

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I have a quest that REQUIRES a skirmish. smh

    I thought it was like a dungeon and I would have a team but it looks like I have to go alone.

    How bad is a skirmish?

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Change powers with commands

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I keep running dungeons and every time I switch between a boss fight and a normal zone with mobs I have to keep switching skills.
    Is there any way to automate the process of switching the skills manually? using some commands like /bind or power_exec.
    I read something here but it was from 6 years ago and I'm not sure if that still works.

    submitted by /u/coreceps
    [link] [comments]

    Good class

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    I'm a noob and need a good class/race

    submitted by /u/Affemonk
    [link] [comments]

    A query

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Is there a level cap on being able to participate in the events? Like siege of neverwinter? Because I've been trying to join for like a whole week, my ranger is lvl 33. If it's not a level cap then where do I go??? I've spoken to the lady on the map about it but that's all

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Winner9
    [link] [comments]

    Bit lost on gearing a warlock healer

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I just came back after a long hiatus to fight burnout and health issues, learning of the new changes to Warlock healers, so gave one a try. Just hit level 80 and started doing master expeditions, but not sure how to gear up outside of those and getting seals of the deep and the orange magic motes for the wyvern / orb set.

    submitted by /u/icefyer
    [link] [comments]

    How to access skirmishes?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I am a level 60 Paladin returning to the game and i'm not sure how to access skirmishes in order to get astral diamonds. Please help.

    submitted by /u/tabuu2
    [link] [comments]

    Just a few questions

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    So I'm a returning player. I haven't played since mod 12 maybe 13. I decided to try the game again and see if I can get back into. I notice that the level cap increase to 80 and the companion system change. I was messing around with companion stuff for a bit, I use legendary Mercenary because it think it's one of the cooler companions. My Question is why is it only do 30-40 damage? Am I missing something because before my companion was able to do decent about of damage. I'm just not sure what going on

    submitted by /u/InfamousDP25
    [link] [comments]

    Magyar

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Sziasztok, van működő és aktív magyar guild xbox-on?

    submitted by /u/Denes012
    [link] [comments]

    3 questions.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Good morning, I have 3 questions:

    1. I unlocked the last 4 voucher from the campagain Jungles od Chult. The next one is from Omu, but I don't have this map. Do I have to unlock all windows with Forgotten totems?
    2. In campagain Storm Kings Thunder I must have reputation, but I don't see any NPC with this. Where he it's?
    3. In Auction House I can exchange astral diamonds for currency ZEN. Can I see correctly that 1 ZEN is around 750 AD? So 200 ZEN I can buy only for 150.000 AD? I play in PC.
    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment