• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 4, 2020

    Neverwinter [August 2020] New Members, Start Here!

    Neverwinter [August 2020] New Members, Start Here!


    [August 2020] New Members, Start Here!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Greetings! It's been a while since our main sticky got an update, so I'm making a new one up now.

    First of all, welcome to the r/Neverwinter subreddit. This is the subreddit for the Neverwinter MMO by Cryptic. Please take some time to read our Rules.

    You are free to post trading threads here (provided that they do not violate the subreddit's rules), or you can use the r/NeverwinterTradePost subreddit. Please make sure that you flair your post with the platform you play on.

    If you are wanting to chat with people, the Protector's Enclave Discord server is available. While it's not an official Discord, it is the closest thing we have to one, and there are devs and other PWE & Cryptic staff present. The subreddit also has its own built in chat system, but it's buggy and gets cleared of text often (due to bugs with Reddit).

    We have a list of recruiting guilds. It's currently not up to date, but will be updated sometime in the next week. If you wish to have your guild added to the list, leave a LINK here in this thread. See the list for more details.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Vip for 5 years. First ever legendary mount from a lock box for me. Just WOW

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Module 19 Rogue Guide

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    So... I finally spent a day updating my Module 19 Rogue Guide. I designed it a little differently yet again, and also added in my "low budget" set up for reaching Zariel's Stat Caps. Had a lot of people asking me to finally update it properly, so, here goes nothing ^^'

    https://wp.me/s6493R-enyo

    - Enyo

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back, starting a new character. Get stuff from my old one?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    So im coming back to play the game, but its been so long that I figured id just make a new toon. Can I get my stuff from my old character to my new toon? Like my bags, premium mounts and companions?

    submitted by /u/WeskerTV
    [link] [comments]

    Lion's Guard Gear

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I just finally started running IC today and was wondering if it's only one random drop per week? And if there's any way to farm more?

    Sorry if this has been asked before to

    submitted by /u/Clutch-Corey
    [link] [comments]

    Where do Garyx and Mog spawn?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    First of all, thanks everyone on Reddit for your help with my previous questions. It's a great group of people here. My question is where EXACTLY do Garyx and Mog spawn? Detailed description, coordinates, etc would be great. I have yet to actually see either of them. I'm beginning to wonder if they really exist. thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Rotation Human CW

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    What is your favorite Rotation for a human arcanist wizard

    submitted by /u/veeoohhshow
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a link to mod 19 treasure map locations?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Masters Expeditions

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Hey

    I need help understanding the expeditions, I know how to get through them and stuff, but there are pillars at the beginning, what are those there for,

    For the relics are those needed to be picked up, because I am able to do through the doors and end it without me picking them all up and than,

    Finally, how do you open that chest at the way end, I have tried picking up all the relics for the end for that chest but that didn't work

    submitted by /u/Moisies12_ps4
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal Citadel First Time

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Could anyone please link me or explain to me the IC mechanics? And even how to go about earning the reagents for the gear?

    I was about to watch a couple guides on YouTube, but was told that they're outdated.

    submitted by /u/Clutch-Corey
    [link] [comments]

    Dyes?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    As you may know, I'm into the RP and customization aspects of the game. Is there any way to get dyes from quests/campaigns, or am I better off going to the AH? Some of these seem way overpriced.

    submitted by /u/FarFromStable
    [link] [comments]

    TiC Boss drops

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Does the engine drop one chain, fireball, or claw differently every kill or is it one random set one for the week? I have been farming tic all day and killed the boss about 12-14 times for the fireball from the engine and he's only dropping the chain and the plating. I don't want to wait another week to kill zaphael for the lionguard helmet.

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsWozy
    [link] [comments]

    Red Screen Near Death?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I had a search and couldn't find anything so I was hoping someone here might know if the red screen you get when near death has been removed? My partner and son play and use it quite regularly as an indicator of when they should worry about their HP.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Success19
    [link] [comments]

    Would the level 70 character boost be worth it?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Hey whats up fellow gamers, so I've played the game on PS4 on and off for a few years but I decided to just get it on PC and I'm just wondering if the character boost would be worth the money.

    I have played the game on multiple characters before and while I wouldn't be bothered to do the grind from 0 to 70 again because I do enjoy the game, but I did remember the EE campaign exists and it's making me kind of oof at the thought of doing it again.

    submitted by /u/Lampface_
    [link] [comments]

    What happens if you lose the Tiamat trial?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I did a random trial today and got Tiamat, and due to the team being generally underpowered, we lost. No big deal, but this was the first time it had happened to me. Then we all got shifted back to the temple, and red zones started appearing and people started dying. I ran away from the red zones as you do, but no scoreboard appeared.

    Eventually I got bored and left through the door, but I never got a scoreboard and I didn't get any rAD either. I WANT MY RAD! Was there some sort of dramatic ending that I skipped out on? Or is failure supposed to be a pointless clusterfuck?

    submitted by /u/DrFriendless
    [link] [comments]

    Bear Cub for GF n Barb dps

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried or tested a Bear Cub? Its a defensive slot....10% chance on a hit to gain 4% Crit severity and 8000 power for 6 sec once ever 30 sec....so could possibly proc every 24 sec. I know it wouldn't be good for most classes but we have 3 defensive slots and usually 2 have only defensive stuff in them since i stopped using allure stone with the incoming healing nerf

    submitted by /u/MrJFoX
    [link] [comments]

    LF active guild willing to take on a newcomer who will be a dedicated player on XBOX

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Hi guys. My goal is to get all of the achievements in the game and with them adding new ones every mod I plan on sticking around for a very long time. I have previous mmo experience and I was looking for an active guild that is willing to accept a new player and take him under their wing. Please let me know. Thanks a lot! I am on xbox.

    submitted by /u/Dodgersblue22
    [link] [comments]

    At citadel and finished path of fallen?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Why are there no items in the armor vendor? Says fonish transactions and re open store. What transactions?

    submitted by /u/Jtsully3211
    [link] [comments]

    Content and solo play.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I'm playing a wood elf hunter ranger. As I have been playing all content up to vellosk has been pretty solo-able. But now I'm at level 46 and having trouble with just the base creeps in the ice mountain area. Do I need to go back and grind a few levels are am I missing a critical step somewhere? This is my first time playing as a ranged character in this game. I've played fighter and a trickster rouge.

    Any and all help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OposumPete
    [link] [comments]

    Defensive dps?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Anyone tried any defensive oriented dps builds? Just curious if there is anything viable out there since being has been nerfed especially to help them out, or if we should just leave all that fun to the tanks :D thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    What else can I play it on ?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    First of I love this game, only just discovered it, been playing it as much as I can recently, but I'm having to go out more j no one that things are opening back up, is there a mobile version that I can get to keep playing on the go? When I officially made my account it said about linking my mobile one to it but can't find it anywhere to download?

    submitted by /u/No_legs_art
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock skill fools me !

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I don't know the name of the skill but it lights green like someone falls in combat and I always go there to wake him up 😂

    submitted by /u/ozgurgultekin
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Guild

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Item level 19k looking for a active guild that will run random queues and will also help with a bit of guidance...player name is biffa...thanks

    submitted by /u/B1ff4
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you get the accursed grinding wheel?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I got ah item to restore and just missing this I'm on Xbox and can't seem to find it.

    submitted by /u/randomthoughts357127
    [link] [comments]

    XP bonus

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Is there a cap on this? What items give experience I know azures, the huntmasters cloak and the stone companion. Is there anything else? I know you could use the ring with the utility slot and the sword for the barbarian.

    Edit: I also know about the inscribed shirt and pants and guild boon.

    submitted by /u/IIDSIIHOODZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment