• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Neverwinter [AUGUST 2020] TIME TO RAGE!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE

    Neverwinter [AUGUST 2020] TIME TO RAGE!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE


    [AUGUST 2020] TIME TO RAGE!! IT'S BEEN A WHILE

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    TIME FOR A NEW MONTHLY RAGE THREAD! TYPE IN ALL CAPS! USE ALL THE FUCKING CUSS WORDS YOUR ASS CAN FUCKING THINK OF! GET ALL YOUR RAGE OUT ABOUT THE GAME!

    FULL SUBREDDIT RULES STILL APPLY - DO NOT FOCUS YOUR RAGE AT ANY SPECIFIC PERSON OR GROUP OF PEOPLE - YOU WILL BE PERMABANNED - THIS IS THE ONLY WARNING YOU WILL GET! KEEP THE FOCUS OF YOUR RAGE ON THE GAME AND WHATEVER ISSUES YOU HAVE WITH IT!

    submitted by /u/Yopuka
    [link] [comments]

    To celebrate the end of the summer festival, I made some IRL watermelon sorbets. 10% more power sure tastes good!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Did I just find a frozen unicorn in the sea of frozen ice?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Can Someone help me with this problem? First time play Neverwinter and i dont know what happen and what i must to do

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Paladin Justicar Tab Mechanic

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I have a really hard time pulling it off for more than one second consistently even when my Divinity and Stamina are at 40 percentage.

    I love it when it works but it is so darned clunky- Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe Leprechauns?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    I've noticed that at one point I had a bit of gold. Let's say 100 gold. And over the past few weeks it's down to 4 gold. Where is my gold going? I know some of it could have been used moving enchantments around as I geared up. Is there some hidden cost I'm overlooking? Does the workshop drain your purse? Or is it something less obvious like a literal "death tax"?

    submitted by /u/Broyote
    [link] [comments]

    Keybind

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Hello! I am a Hellbringer Warlock having a hard time trying to cast Blades of the Vanquished Army to myself and not to others. I normally look away or look up the screen. Is there any macro/keybind that I could do to cast it on myself without looking away or up the screen?

    submitted by /u/sushicats16
    [link] [comments]

    Lamuel The Devout, missing quest reward (XBOX)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Hi guys, first time poster. Long time lurker.

    Anyway, I just did the subject quest tonight. Quest reward was cash, xp, a ring (Vallenhas Family Seal), and a companion (a ghost, i forget the exact name). I got all of the items except for the companion. I checked my inventory, and my rewards vendor. No companion anywhere. Had anyone else had this issue? Or am I just not looking in the right place.

    submitted by /u/Jym_Jamz
    [link] [comments]

    Companion gear drops

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Please add more places to receive companion gear. I have done hunreds of ME's, a hundred fragments. Still have not got one of 6 of the peices i need to make a viable BIS combination. Have received 7 12k armor pen and all but one tank peice though, the crit avoid defense peice I need for my healer. System is beyond stupid for the biggest stat increase item in the game. Cryptic gives people an entire weapon set in 30 mobs 30 minuites (legion guard) but me coming in on a thousand hours cant get my freakin year old companion gear drops???? Like yo im an unlucky cucked boi please fix this somehow make companion gear drop from other sources or give it a garuntee purchase system please. Happy summer though cryptic!

    submitted by /u/eddeadcosta
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. Is there playstyle for me?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Looking to get into NWO but I find classes and their branches/systems a bit confusing.

    What I want to know is, whether there is a playstyle that focuses on timely application of buffs/rebuffs/shields/heals/etc. on his teammates or enemies.

    Alternatively I would like to know which class is most support oriented...

    Please use full names of classes and such so I can at least vaguely understand what you are talking about.

    (God, please no healing paladins I can't handle idea of it being a thing...)

    submitted by /u/Piece-kun
    [link] [comments]

    Early to get mounts?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Is there any mount I can get early in the game except the horses like any mob mount drop or boss mount drop. I just want a cool looking mount and not any boring horse. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/sayonaraDumbo
    [link] [comments]

    I got to level 53 by myself and now I can't defeat the hords that are coming at me

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I got thru the Chasm and now the hords are so big at Mount Hotenow that I needed to hit the Stone of Health potion 2 times and still died. I notice a lot of level 80 people there who breeze through the hords. I'm ready to just stop playing. It says that you can play the game alone but the Chasm and Mount HOtenow are proving that is not really so.

    My Chultan Tiger companion really is worthless as far as I can tell.

    I am not normally a fighting gamer although I've played Neverwinter before with another person in 2013.

    I came here hoping for someone's advice of something I can do so that I can fight 15 toons at a time. Maybe there is a trick or routine I do not know about. If it were not for the artifact that I have, I would not have made it this far.

    Thanks,

    Susie

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Are giveaways alive?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    People keep saying they got their mounts from giveaways but the thing is I haven't seen one at all. Does this sub do giveaways? Or even handouts

    submitted by /u/sayonaraDumbo
    [link] [comments]

    Serious question

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Hey everybody, i used to play this game hardcore until i think it was about Mod 16? When they basically overhauled all the stats and powers and stuff, you guys know what im talking about. Anyway i havent really played since then so im curious. How's the game currently? How many still play this game cause i know the fan base was REALLY unhappy for a long while there. TL/DR - how's the game been the last six months and what's the player population like? Is it healthy or is it getting bad?

    submitted by /u/Zertheo
    [link] [comments]

    Things that players could want for quality of life updates over more content during these difficult days

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I have been playing neverwinter on and off since it's release in 2013 as a healer main most of my time.

    Today i just had enought of a couple things i thought why not ask if other players feel the same and maybe we could get heard out and make some improvements i will list couple of things that bothers me and could be pretty easily resolve or at least improuved if you want you can do the same make sure to upvote if you like and want the devs to ear us out:

    1- The time lost in btw switching loadout with out having enchants following the switch. solution: could make it so that eatch time enchants need to be remove and replace the game would do it for you but ask if you wanna spend the total gold first...( healer main with a dps loadout knows the pain)

    2- Having to use a extern programe to know how to improve my caracter for end game content ACT i would like to make it so at least in journal with combat details in game we could have space in btw dps numbers and healing numbers so it's easier to spot our biggest hits. ( or add a other format in game for showing the dmg numbers just like diablo 3 )

    3- Auction house being extremely case sensitive... wanting to find a radiant rank 15 i need to put "radiant enchantement, rank 15" eatch time or just randiant and select legendary but that include the lvl 13-14 also... would be nice if the search methode beind the AH would be nice to make so that it's less stick on what need to be entered.

    4- having quest in a area but the quest windows ( on the right of screen default) showing the quest of a other area (in default options not changing the quest options) some new players are prob wondering why having to go into a dor to go back again and not do the quest that was first intended to

    5- Some classes cast time are too long and make certain combos going wrong exemple Warlock Hellfire ring if after starting animation you use a other spell with lower cast time you will most likely cancer HR and use the other spell witch sometimes break the whole rotation you about to do. Solution: would nice if longer cast time spell would be able to finish once started unless a dodge or a CC make it stop just not the way it is right now...

    6- Finaly i wanned to thanks anyone would read this and also thanks the devs for the incredible work they did.

    submitted by /u/kovi2772
    [link] [comments]

    Cooldown on some of health

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Since yesterday, I am not able to use my some of health, since they have a 8 hour cooldown. I've just logged on today for the first time in 13 hours, did not use it today but it is still blocked due to this cooldown.

    submitted by /u/felipetararan
    [link] [comments]

    Explanation on why Cleric is considered the best dps currently?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Can someone help with this? It's really confusing and seems odd that a class primarily focused on healing has the best damage.

    submitted by /u/StormSlayer101
    [link] [comments]

    Are there really any real people in the game?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    PvP???

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I'm level 77. And I can't for the life of me figure out how to do PvP. Never got a quest from Sergeant Knox to go to the domination battlemaster. There is no section for it on the queue screen. And not a single result on Google seems to suggest that anyone else has this problem. Help? Anybody?

    submitted by /u/LeatherNeck99
    [link] [comments]

    Best DPS Arbiter/Barbarian/fighter

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Going to make new class with metallic dragon which one is best for DPS Arbiter/Barbarian/Fighter

    submitted by /u/Waseem_bahi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment