• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Neverwinter The Beast!

    Neverwinter The Beast!


    The Beast!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Semi new player looking for friends to play with (PC NA)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Title explains it really, I want someone or multiple people (be 18+ please, I'm 21 so anything under 18 feels awkward to me) to party up with on discord or something and play with. I'm level 43 I think, trying to get to 80. Level doesn't matter to me.

    submitted by /u/_UserOfNames_
    [link] [comments]

    New Player

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hi guys I'm downloading the game right now on xbox. What should I know before playing? Are there more weak or stronger classes? What else should I know before playing? Are there players around on xbox for endgame content?

    submitted by /u/Shlonakk
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM TRAINING

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I've been looking for Tomm training groups for a month and can't seem to find any. Also found out that there's a Tomm training channel and was hoping I could get an invite. My alliance does Tomm trainings once a week but I'm usually offline at that time. I'll leave my @handle, if someone can get me an invite or wanna start a training group just hit me up.

    @SorioXjnz#9063

    submitted by /u/SorioXjz
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Havent played since storm king, looking for a guild. I'm a ilvl 13,300 pally

    submitted by /u/jkljohnson
    [link] [comments]

    Nobleman Extraction bugged?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I'm working on Acquisitions to get the last of my boons and I can't get past this quest. I go through the whole thing, defeat the boss, exit the cave and am directed to "rescue the nobleman". Problem is there is no sparkly path, the nobleman is not able to be spoken to or interacted with in any way, and all the mobs have been killed. I can't go back into the cave and the only thing clickable is the boat to return to protector's. If I do that, my quest progress is lost. I've tried that and ran through the dungeon a second time without skipping cut scenes just in case, but have the same issue.

    Anyone know how to get out of this quest or should I just abandon and see if I can pick it back up?

    submitted by /u/moo4mtn
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a guild

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, just started playing neverwinter the other day on my playstation 4 I play a level 15 ranger as of right now and from what I hear a Guild is quite necessary

    submitted by /u/mericlancer
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus hunts

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    So the hunts that unlocked with milestone 1 completing. If you kill the boss with a group, does everyone get rewards or only the person who summoned them?

    submitted by /u/j87brown
    [link] [comments]

    what wrong with protector's enclave

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    sorry if i couldn't use my radeon software but did want to ask why this happens in protector's enclave or is it not some glitch or bug where i hope they will fix this

    https://reddit.com/link/j1sslf/video/yhleumaln0q51/player

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme Beetlejuicing on Neverwinter

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Should there be limits on the Astral Diamond Exchange?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this applies to PC and Xbox platform, but currently there's a 750 astral diamond max asking exchange rate on PS4

    I'm curious, how many of you think there should or should not be a limit on this?

    And if it doesn't apply to you, what is your limit on your platform?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Donny-G
    [link] [comments]

    Best Legendary Mount for each role from 3x Mount pack

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    So I main a DPS Barbarian and I already have a T-Rex and Tenser Disk on that character. I am trying to build up my DC healer and OP tank and was wondering what would be the best combination from the triple mount pack that all 3 roles would benefit from?

    For DPS I was thinking it would probably be Swarm, for tank and heal maybe Armored Griffin? 3rd pick = mount with 10k power?

    submitted by /u/mergaam
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Mote of Virtue Quest

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    This is a weekly quest in the Path of the Fallen and it's the one you must finish to get into the Citadel.

    You can also repeat the quest weekly.

    I am having issues with the Zariel battle at the end. I think there is something I am supposed to be doing or a mechanic I am unaware of but when she does that light flash attack it kills me instantly and there doesn't seem to be anyway to avoid it. It even killed my tank with nearly a million HP with her shield up. I get through the quest but have to use a scroll or two.

    So, what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    So I’ve been playing neverwinter on and off for a while now and finally saved up enough astral diamonds to put me at around 250k and I’m just wondering where and what do I spend them on or invest them into?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Shard of Empowerment Farming help

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hi, this is my first post ever. I'd like to know the most efficient way to farm these shards of empowerment. Thanks to anyone that helps. Have a lovely day folks

    submitted by /u/DoctorR24
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I’m stuck in my current load out!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    Hi all. I'm able to swap load outs on most of my characters but 2 of my warlocks are stuck in their current load outs (one as a soul weaver, the other as a hellbringer) I've removed all gear, companions and insignias with no effect. I don't even get the "unable to equip items" message, it just doesn't change my load out. And yes I'm in a safe zone. This appears to have happened since the last patch.

    I'm on PS4

    submitted by /u/TheRenegayed
    [link] [comments]

    I play on ps4, and I put zen request for 4 MONTHS now, and I didn’t get any. NO ONE SELLS ZEN. Why?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    What class should I play?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    I am currently playing a level 38 fighter so I'm not too invested, but I'm wondering if there is a better class to pick. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/4yd3n_5
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to the game and was hoping to play with my friend on PC, is this crossplay?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Class Suggestions?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I currently have a barbarian and a cleric, looking for my next class. Was thinking something for tanking but mainly want something fun / different than the two I already have. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. :)

    submitted by /u/MykkeI
    [link] [comments]

    TANK/HEALS/DPS Stat Priorities

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    What would be the stat priority for the following builds?

    TANK

    HEALS

    DPS

    I have all three and I am trying to gear them up and tweak each for end game content. I am just looking for general concepts as a base direction for each type instead of specific class builds. I appreciate the help on this.

    submitted by /u/shurtugal0670
    [link] [comments]

    Any good vanity sets?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Looking for some vanity armour piece recommendations to make my character look dapper af??

    submitted by /u/BuffedUpNerd
    [link] [comments]

    Burning skull companion power not working

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    This is on Xbox, whilst I not intend to use him summoned, I found the combination of stats nice he should give but upon selecting him, nothing changes/adds to my stats. I guess he's bugged, would you /u/manicgypsy be so kind and forward tyvm.

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy another r15 or the Metallic dragonborn sigil ?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I already 2 r15s and 3 enpowered r13s

    submitted by /u/willdepa_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment