• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Neverwinter Harvester of Nightmares event announcement

    Neverwinter Harvester of Nightmares event announcement


    Harvester of Nightmares event announcement

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    Codes

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I got these codes for neverwinter from humble bundle, i dont know how to redeem them but i dont play the game so here

    Neverwinter Companion Pack - Red Cap Powrie = 1yFPKVDe

    Neverwinter Companion Pack - Mystagogue = 1ZpdO8E8

    submitted by /u/Weasel561
    [link] [comments]

    Why Nerf Tanks and Healers

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    This make no sense to me. What incentive will a new player have to create a Tank or Healer toon if you guys keep making it harder and harder for them to do their job. Of course, DPS is what everyone wants to do. But in groups what is the thing most requested. A tank or a healer. I once saw a group wait over 45 minutes just to get a 2 healers. They started begging at the end. That is awful. You guys make The DPS class OP so why not do the same for Tanks and Healers. STOP NERFING US.

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    WWYD?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Okay so I cannot decide what to do. I have a legendary account skeletal steed mount. Should I trade or bind?

    My main has enough damage and stats for any content. All I'm missing now are collars and mount bolster (37%). And I have another character almost endgame status; missing a lot of mounts (25%).

    Should I trade this mount for a collar and maybe some upgrade tokens?

    I feel like a collar would increase my damage more and I don't need any more combined rating really.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/clapt0wn
    [link] [comments]

    So, I may need to rethink my views on progression

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Now, my main is a Drow Ranger. Been playing him since the last Never ember Recruitment event. I am no where near the best, but I am usually in the top or middle of the paingiver chart in whatever random que I am in. I love my ranger.

    A little over a week ago, I made a new Dragonborn fighter. I made him all the patronage tokens, got him draconic and dark enchants and a Dread and eclipse enchant. I am sharing bondings because I can, which gave me enough of an edge that I was able to go to Avernus and farm maps for decent gear and weapons.

    His relics are awful. He still has most of his boons ahead of him to collect. He should in no way be anywhere on that chart in trials. Except... I bought him an Abyssal Chicken.

    Now, I don't have a lot of good mounts or companions yet. He doesn't have anything Legendary except bondings. Only buffs I have for that silly thing is mount insignia bonuses buffing its damage. Not even a single Indomitable runestone yet. But he does nearly as well as my ranger who has a lot of really good stuff. It's both thrilling and disheartening at the same time.

    TL;DR If you're struggling in dungeons or content, get an Abyssal Chicken. That Devil-spawned clucker will probably shore up any DPS you lack with very little effort.

    submitted by /u/Bryandt
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 Tomm runs

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Whether it's is completion runs or training runs my friends and I are setting up Tomm runs to try and get farming groups going day and night so people can make them. Message me on psn if interested @crownest28

    submitted by /u/shadenasty28
    [link] [comments]

    Zariel's Favor for the Redeemed Citadel - Milestone 1 Top 100.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    How did those players reached those numbers? Rank 1 scored 273,422 🤯

    I on the other hand gets stuck to a certain number every week and despite still earning Zariel's Favor from kills, my weekly score remains unchanged and was able to score 28,317 only at the end.

    submitted by /u/Zenith8x8
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting for our guild (ps4)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Are you tired of not being in the same guild as I am? The SCAVANGERS is now recruiting, and our standards have never been lower! Join today and get level 6 guild perks and a free girlfriend! (Girlfriend may be a non-combat pet)

    Add me for invite @jssinghuppal We are very Friendly and helpful and in a very good alliance

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Strike1192
    [link] [comments]

    %100 off mount coupon?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    So I took a few month break from the game and came back about 3 days ago.I wanted to start fresh so I created a second character to play on. After playing for about 2 days I realised that I had a mount coupon. The thing is, I don't know how I got this coupon. Does anyone have an idea how I might have gotten this coupon?

    Edit:Its a companion coupon, not mount.

    submitted by /u/Yeekiller
    [link] [comments]

    2 gear related questions

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Does Sentinel of the Stars Breastplate drop from the ME loot table?

    Is the only way to get Spiked Defender Vambrace from juma bags?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PokeKing303
    [link] [comments]

    i kinda screwed up

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    so ok i reached lvl 30 a bit ago, i was playing around with the loadouts they give you for free, and i thought the thing that says copy loadout meant just items and now i'm stuck with 2 loadouts of a justicar paladin instead of oathkeeper and justicar. is there any way i can fix this without having to buy another loadout? or do i just have to stick with it. does the game give you another loadout at any point on the game?

    submitted by /u/sexysmexyfish
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling dungeons - list?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    The recent loot changes state:

    "

    **These items can show up in all queued content end chests with the exception of leveling dungeons."

    Is there a list of leveling dungeons then? How do I know which are they?

    Also: is it worth farming these dungeons for the rewards? A friend of mine got a Coal Ward in the locked chest in Tiamat, which was pretty cool. Do these "better rewards" drop from the unlocked (free) chests, or only from the Locked ones?

    Also2: if I STILL don't have the "good" Undermountain artifacts (staff of lowers, arturia's box, etc), and i STILL don't have all the "good companion gear" that I want, is it worth doing more ME's or farming more dungeons? I only have a set amount of time to play each day and would like to do the most profitable thing each time.

    Thanks as usual for your infinite wisdom.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/salttedwill
    [link] [comments]

    Selling stuff for AD?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Do any of you have any items you farm or make with professions that you sell for a handy little profit, I'm currently saving ad and refining 100k a day and I'm hoping there's some stuff I can sell that gives a handy little profit every couple of days that isn't in rough AD

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    What grinds my gears

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Part from loot that spreads out when killing mobs, so you have to turn back and run circles to pick shit up, random group/guild invites and that my boots looks like beak shoes... what is most irritating is catching up with the abbrevations.

    As a new to the game player, I understand just about nothing.

    Not looking to get you to type everything out in full. In fact, as soon as I understand you I will try to adapt and use the same language.

    This is just a rant.

    submitted by /u/thelizardking81
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger fresh 80

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    So just hit 80 on my warden Ranger and was wonde what weapons should I be looking to get now? What is the best? And are any good weapons easy to get?

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Scavenger chest piece.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I need the scavenger chest piece any recommend for obtain . Drop in slime pack ? im 80 level

    submitted by /u/Deezerm10
    [link] [comments]

    A Companion

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Okay, the game gave me a coupon for a free companion (Rare or... epic? Blue and Purple borders..)

    Which companion should I choose? Im a Male Drow Ranger.

    submitted by /u/Ozmha
    [link] [comments]

    New players need advice

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Started playing this game because a friend of mine wanted something free to play. It's waaay to easy for two players to play together. So what do we do? We both want to play it but it's boring as it stands and it seems like joining encounters via the queue can lead odd results. We had two lvl 80s in our lvl 15 encounter and that sucked. We wanted to go into the encounter that you can get in the tower district (idk what it's called, it's a defense one), but how do we find more players to join us? Any help would be awesome bc this game seems like it has a lot of potential.

    submitted by /u/PowerfulGrowth
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 recruiting both guild members and guilds for alliance.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Best place for Zen?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Looking to finish off my campaigns and get a few mounts, just wondering the best place to get Zen? Most value for money.

    Xbox store? In game store? Or is there such things as third party places (if allowed)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ZakC52
    [link] [comments]

    How to obtain mountaineer longbow?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    What is wrong with ps4 insurgency?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Bel pops up when insurgency is at 17% every single time. It's ridiculous, u get a nice farm starting off and there u go it's glitched every single time. What's the point of farming it anyway? Better just remove it and pop bel every other hour.

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Strike1192
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment