• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Neverwinter It all makes so much sense now

    Neverwinter It all makes so much sense now


    It all makes so much sense now

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    new upcoming class speculations

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    whats ur speculations of the upcoming new class announced?Do you think will bring a new hope to the game?whats ur guesses?

    submitted by /u/endlesskingTm
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in 20k zariel favor

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Help anyone know for what reason i cant obtain more zariel favor stuck in 20 k

    submitted by /u/Deezerm10
    [link] [comments]

    celadaine tower door glitch

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    so here's a fun little glitch i found for the next time you're in tower of celadaine. in the first room with the ghost gatekepeer, you have to go to 2 adjacent rooms to free the other 2.

    here's where the glitch process starts. (on ps4 btw) when you press x to open gate, push the move stick forward and the same time wiggle it left and right (imperative you keep pushing forward). must do it fast otherwise the gate opens normal.

    you don't get stuck since you can still open the gate, but you can't pass through it until you do open it. your companions stay behind tho. tried it on 3 of my characters on different days.

    just in case if this glitch was already found prior and posted here, please be kind in the comments, i'm nearing my first anniversary with this game, and i don't have the history with it like you do.

    here's to having fun with the glitches

    p.s. look up how to unlock your avernus car TRUE mobility glitch, it is a magnificent thing

    submitted by /u/Sheep_hunter18
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting any players looking for a guild!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Unheavenly Creatures (XBOX GH15) is looking for a batch of fresh faces to help out! -We are a part of the Annhilation alliance

    -Our alliance hosts tomm practices and completions

    -Active discord server with lots of useful information and 24/7 access to people and officers if you need a question answered.

    -We will help gear you up and help you learn the game if you're struggling!

    For more info, and a link to our discord server, pm me and I will sort you out!

    submitted by /u/Unheavenly_Creatures
    [link] [comments]

    Thaumaturge vs. Archanist

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Which path is better at end game? I've only tried Thaumaturge but one friend says Archaist does double the damage. Is this accurate?

    submitted by /u/Jmm3182
    [link] [comments]

    anyone wana help a noobie figure this game out?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    so the title says most of it. im very new to neverwinter(2 days in) and id like too be active with a guild and have people to level up with and run through the story with me and help me learn all i can. i play on PC.

    submitted by /u/sturdydoughnut
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get a quasit, their so expensive

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Quickest way to get zariels favors?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and have just over 7k. The new weapons are 21k. According to the leader board the top person has over 90k. Not really interested in anything other than the weapons since I dont want the armor transmutes or anything. I did the hardcore castle never, fbi and whatever the other dungeon was and 6 or 7 of 10 ascensions. Been trying to do the kill x quests but I'm convinced when you accept them spawn rates go way down (incubus/succubus). Anything I can do to get them quicker?

    submitted by /u/cactustrav77
    [link] [comments]

    Hilt of the fallen

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Where do we get "Hilt of th e fallen" currency?

    submitted by /u/Moira_P
    [link] [comments]

    Devils contract / demons curse

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    So I've seen these drop now over and over from Mog and Gary but I haven't been able to see it in my inventory or currency list anywhere. Just curious if theres anyone who might know what they are for or if there is a way to know how much we have? Cant help but wonder what would be in store for those of us who are still diligently farming mog and gary even after getting the +5 rings simply out of curiosity for these currencies / items.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Im new! Can anyone explain how guilds interact?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Im new and i just joined a guild recently, and im seeing stuff about contributions and promotions and stuff?

    submitted by /u/d4ni333
    [link] [comments]

    Blessed weapons

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Is it possible with the main character (rogue)to get the blessed weapons for the alts after milestone 1(great weapon fighter)?

    submitted by /u/intikam78
    [link] [comments]

    Defending the Dale quest

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    When I try to collect new quests in Brynn Shander (Storm Kings Thunder campaign) every Time I get A sentence that I need to obtain or complete "Defending the Dale" quest. But The NPC that should give it to me doesn't have it. Any ideas how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get wisps of the shadow demon?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Hello, Im looking for transmute item I saw one guy was wearing. Anyone knows how to obain those wisps of the shadow demon?

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    Zen market 100% off companion coupon question

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    I've asked this question in-game and in discord but I'm still confused. Maybe I'm just dumb lol. Anyway:

    1. Does the coupon expire? I plan to make a new toon and I was wondering if I could stash it in the bank and use it when I can make a new character.
    2. Is the companion account-bound or character bound?
    3. If account bound, does that mean that every one of my alts gets a copy of the companion, or does it mean that I only get one, but I can transfer it between them until I bind it?
    4. What is the best free companion that could go well with any toon in the current Zen market? I assume it is an augment but can't seem to choose.
    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    Fiend Remains

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I just got my main hand on the Redeemed Citadel (Xbox player here) and I'm wondering how you get the fiend remains to upgrade the weapons?

    submitted by /u/paw8972002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment