• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Neverwinter Deekin Scalesinger!

    Neverwinter Deekin Scalesinger!


    Deekin Scalesinger!

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    It's a lowkey sad moment sometimes

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    My new video is on air! Have a good time. ��

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Efficiently using Reforger's Blessing

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Due to Asterdahl stating that the Reforger's Blessing allows player to progress on all 4 milestones at once, has anyone else with the Reforger's Blessing lost the incentive to work on the Redeemed Citadel campaign until after Milestone 4 has been released?

    submitted by /u/ForwardState
    [link] [comments]

    Legion guard weapon set

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    If I got the legion guard weapon set I shouldn't need the treasure maps anymore right?

    submitted by /u/ForeverRevolutionary
    [link] [comments]

    Reforgers Blessing -- To Buy or Not to Buy

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    With time ticking away on buying the whole Reforgers Blessings array for $50 before Milestone II begins on PC, I find myself feeling just a little stress wondering if I should buy it. Is it worth it? Will I regret it if I don't? Will I regret it if I do?!

    Some things to consider:

    • I like supporting this game financially. I've been around since the beginning. I invest in the game -- and sometimes in things that are just for fun (though, usually, I need to see some perceived gameplay value before dropping bucks into NW).
    • I've got a bunch of alts that are collecting dust, and I don't really envision playing them. They've fallen far behind, and my limited time is invested in my single character -- a Metallic Dragonborn DPS Barbarian.
    • I hate the limitations of the Dragonborn's aesthetics. I originally played a Dwarf just because I liked the scrappy little guy. At some point, I drank the Kool-Aid and picked up the Metallic Dragonborn for charity... and, more honestly, for a little min-maxing. The new race is inferior to what I'm playing statistically, but an improvement aesthetically. Will I care? A little. Worth $50? Doubtfully.
    • The fashion isn't all that appealing. Vanity pets are for collectors... fun, but not worth the money. The companions won't be replacing what I've currently got slotted. I'd probably make use of one of the rings. The shirt/pants combo isn't useful. The Blessed Artifacts of the Herald? No idea... The companion gear? Not bad, but I'm kind of set. The insignia are great but I have what I need.
    • Honestly, if it was $25, I'd have whipped out my credit card without hesitation. I think Cryptic messed up the price point here, because I can't help comparing the value of the Reforgers Blessing with the cost of some entire games. The $50 price tag, even on sale, seems to be a miss.
    • Am I missing something? Is there more value to this than I realize? The race? Some item?

    So, essentially, I'm feeling the sales pressure typical of any retailer promoting a discount or limited time event. Yes? No? Buy? Pass? Will I miss out? Will I feel taken? Argh!

    (I'm eager to hear the thoughts of others who have either purchased [and why, regrets, satisfaction, etc.] or have decided to pass [lack of value, expense, whatever].)

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    I posted my new video. Have a good time! btw I am not saying that I am great at the game. I'm trying to show people how it's done and what needs attention. I don't have an endgame character, I'm still in development and I'm trying to show People what my alliance mates taught me within my means.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    New race again

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    After all the milestones end will there be another way to unlock the race?

    submitted by /u/HurtHealer
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin Channel Divinity

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    I'm level 20, and I don't understand this 'mechanic'. Where do I see the divinity, and what is it supposed to do? For now when I activate it I can't tell any difference in anything, any of my bars or abilities.

    submitted by /u/Lordtyveris
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck under the floor

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I logged out and relogged in but I'm still in the same place with my companion.

    There was a hole in the floor somewhere. My companion was up top but he followed me down but I can't find where it was.

    How do I kill myself?

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    My new video is on air! have a good time. Btw i hope the video helps.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Alliance supplies from Bruenor Battlehammer

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    So I was wondering why Bruenor keeps sending me on a quest that gets me Alliance Supplies.

    The vendor near him sells equipment that has an item level of 3 versus 950 of what I'm wearing.

    So what's up with that?

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Rouge build

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Can someone drop a in depth build of how to build a rouge I wanted to make one but I'm not sure what race, stats,or ability score I should focus on?

    submitted by /u/TheMan12331
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a Guild

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Hey everybody! I'm new here because I've been looking for people to help me start a guild. I just need 4 people over level 15 who can hop in Protector's Enclave (PS4) to help me do that. Been trying for days now, figured this would be the best place to go! PSN: blupenguin1 Feel free to message me on there, on Reddit, or just reply if you'd like to help start a guild!

    submitted by /u/Dunk_Master_Dewey
    [link] [comments]

    Leg mount vs mount pack AH prices

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Pulled my first leg mount pack in almost 3 years of playing about a month ago. Wasteland pack, trying to sell. Why are the single mounts you can choose from the pack going for more than the pack on Xbox AH? Not account mounts. Isn't the choice worth more? Plus if you know what specific mount you want, are people just not checking the packs? It's almost 2 mil difference. Can a guy just get a few million ad already?

    submitted by /u/Foehammer019
    [link] [comments]

    Mount stat bonus for Paladin

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Do the 25k or 50k HP from Triceratops get +40% extra HP for Palas like most Equipment which do give HP?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Having a Zen backlog isn't that bad

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I'm pretty sure this isn't the popular opinion, but for wealth generation, I'm actually enjoying the game more by having a backlog (PS4). Why would anyone say that?

    Before we had a backlog, I imagine the average majority of players had a few daily rituals to earn diamonds as fast as possible before logging out. Doing random queues to hit the 100k RAD daily cap, maybe doing some professions to earn some easy gold, and getting daily key for ViP. The backlog gives us yet another fairly good method to have a steady flow of diamonds. When our zen orders come through, there are multiple items that we can buy in the zen market and then sell for a quick, almost immediate profit.

    Yes, we could do this before we had a backlog. But it was much more of a gamble and the wait was much longer. But the backlog is making the prices of items fluctuate much less and provide a more reliable revenue stream. Because of the backlog, I'm actually enjoying the game more.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    I’m stuck

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    So basically, I'm trying to do the undermoutain campaign but I'm stuck on the second mission. I've completed the first mission with that silly cutscene. I'm not trying to find 'a tribute lost and found' so I can proceed to the second reward in the undermountain campaign but I can't find it anywhere. I really need help because I'm F2P so getting good gear is pretty difficult and I heard that completing undermountain is a good start to getting over 17k item level so I can get more astral diamonds. Ugh, this game really bugs me sometimes.

    submitted by /u/AvGDz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about PVP Rewards

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I have a question about the Rank 13 Runestone Choice Pack avaiable in Season Rewards. I want to know if there is any Bonding Enchantment in that pack to pick instead of an actual Runestone. I bought it before but I can't really remember. Sorry, I hope my question isn't too dumb. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/opsimhungryagain
    [link] [comments]

    Bis artifact set for CW

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Hello guys Im looking for an advice. Im curently wearing Halaster artifact set on my CW. Is there any better option (other than journals from tales) that I could get? Got over 2kk RP atm and though I could spend it if there is something better if there are some options. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel question

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if the Citadel weapon set is any good and what is the set bonus???

    submitted by /u/RudyDawg1980
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Fighter DPS build.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    So, i just reached level 80 at the game, but i feel like i did something wrong throughout my playthrough. English isn't my first language, so most of the time info flies over my head. I'm trying to learn and get better at understanding the game, but i don't think i'm able to learn everything by myself. Sooo... If there is someone that could give me helpful tips, i would appreciate it :3 Stats to focus on, boons, at-wills, maybe even some good missions/Campaigns to focus on, etc...

    Oh, and my item level is just under 15k D: I don't if that is normal, but yeah...

    submitted by /u/Random_LongHairedGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Another Dumb Question...

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    So I just pulled Arcturia's Music Box from Zok. As a DPS Barb, I currently have the Book of Vile Darkness, Staff of Flowers, Wyvern Knives, and Trobriand's Ring as my equipped artifacts. Would you replace any of those with the music box? Or just sell it? My offensive stats are capped, except CA which is only at 95k. Any advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OkPizza8243
    [link] [comments]

    What quests do I need to complete to access Ravenloft?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I wanted to the try the Ravenloft campaign but can't seem to find the quest to start this. Spoke to Lord Neverwhatever and the option isn't there. Is there a quest line I need to complete prior to this to unlock it?

    submitted by /u/HarshMillennium
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find a group to go to a Master Expedition

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    It seems everyone is looking for a group to go with but no one says join my ME group.

    +me x3

    Who sets up the group? How do you know where they are?

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment