• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Neverwinter My biggest achievement in this game!

    Neverwinter My biggest achievement in this game!


    My biggest achievement in this game!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I finally reached all the statcaps in this game. It took quite the long time (412 hours), I'm a DPS so still greaving for more power I'm currently at 196k while in a battle. Anyway have a good day, just wanted to celebrate this.

    Edit, Sorry guys and gals, I accidentally wrote I hit ALL of the caps, I have actually only hit the offensive ones, defensives are not yet at caps. Defense: 89k Critical Avoidance is pretty low at 60k Deflect and Awareness are both at ~60k if I remember correctly.

    I'm truly sorry for the misunderstanding.

    submitted by /u/Lahnamakkara
    [link] [comments]

    Took this screenshot earlier today of ToMM (for a video I'm working on)... and ToMM has never looked so epic ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Master of the hunt

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Master of the hunt

    You know it's all about AD...

    RNG.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Alfredo_
    [link] [comments]

    I greatly overestimated myself

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    I had casually played a few years ago and never really got indepth. Ftp only, never anything crazy.

    I picked it up on console the other day and assumed I'd figure it out as I went.
    Boy was I wrong. I'm now 60 and though I found a nice guild, pretty sure we're in vastly different time zones.
    I have no clue what I'm doing, everything I find or read up on assumes I'm current and knowledgeable, or is so outdated, it doesn't even seem like the same game.
    Should I just be powering through til cap? Should I be grabbing certain things as I go? What about old modules, do you still have to do them? Are they so old you can skip entirely or will I gimp myself doing so? The only thing I'm sure of is keep trying to get AD for mount/companions, though I don't know what ones I should be aiming for

    submitted by /u/RogalDornsDick
    [link] [comments]

    "Butchers might" new armor from tier 3. No more sacrificing stats for power creep :D

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Greens/blue companion better than purple in auction house?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I want a polar bear cub, but before I commit the money I want to know why most of the purples in the auction house are 0.6% outgoing +0 def. I've seen greens and blues better than that. Can someone explain why this is? Please and thank you

    submitted by /u/cwwtts
    [link] [comments]

    New teleport feature - Shortcut Key or Key bind?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a shortcut key or a way to keybind this new feature?

    submitted by /u/Sumarium
    [link] [comments]

    Trade Bar Store

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    should i spend all my trade bars now during the 20% off sale or wait for Black Friday/Xmas?

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    What's the new explode power in my tray?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Went back after a bit, noticed my new ranger has it

    submitted by /u/Decayingpurity
    [link] [comments]

    I made myself into a Krampus ��������

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Elemental Evil Campaign

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Sooo is this a non existent ending? How does one complete it??

    submitted by /u/jenn_says
    [link] [comments]

    Good DPS classes in mod 19

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Im relatively new to the game, and dps classes are kinda my thing in mmos. I chose rogue for my first character but it feels kinda restricting with the 10+sec cooldowns, low AOE potential, and downtime when your stealth bar isn't full. It absolutely decimates bosses but feels weak in normal encounters.

    I've heard Arbiter Cleric is the best dps in the game right now, and barbarian is in second place. I'd like to hear your opinions and suggestions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xenurik
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting zariels favors

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Hi, I did lomm and malabog weekly q's but didn't get any favours. So what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Quiet-Strike1192
    [link] [comments]

    Tears of the redeemed?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if these will become available for purchase in the redeemed citadel store?

    I'm trying to get blessed weapons for 3 characters but doubt I'll be able to grind 21k on all 3 toons.

    submitted by /u/clapt0wn
    [link] [comments]

    What's with PW/Arc Nerfing the Hell out of Classes?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I've only ever seen a MMO company nerf classes this bad once, and that was from Everquest II. With Neverwinter's already limited class selection, they're limiting it more and more by nerfing the fuck out of classes like Wizard, Paladin, Fighter.. etc. Why bother keeping those classes around if they're just going to destroy them?

    I never understand why so many MMOs seem to absolutely fuck up a class every time they nerf one.

    (Sorry about that, just frustrated because I feel forced into playing classes I don't want to play because half the classes are apparently nerfed to hell. I do hope PW/Arc fixes this because it is going to kill their game if they keep nerfing constantly. It's like, I want to try Paladin, nope it's nerfed, then I'd go for Wizard but apparently that's nerfed too, and when I mentioned that I may try Cleric, someone mentioned that PW/Arc plans to nerf that as well.)

    submitted by /u/ArchiboldRavencroft
    [link] [comments]

    Trex upgrade ?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Does upgrading trex makes it a KoS ? Or same with upgraded debuff ? In other words does mythic trex and Kos stack ?

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Free Zen Market Companion

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Which companion on the zen market is the best choice.

    submitted by /u/Rockamashi
    [link] [comments]

    Lion equipment.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Hello, so I want unlock Lion equipment - in collections is written I can get it from campaign. I started it and have missions - Ring of Bel, so I go it, but I really can't ended it (also with group!!). I need this mission ended to get Lion equipment?

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock dps heal, mount upgrade

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Any advice for which mounts to upgrade mythic ? Both for dps and heals .

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Today's patch (made mounts/companions unbound - but Genie's gifts bound)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Can I borrow some people to start a guild?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I need help from 3 other players to create a guild, there is absolutely no need to stay. Mainly its for my boyfriend and I to have something to work on.

    He's run and built guilds on many games.

    We are aware of the tedious grind that will leave you poor, and various other things players will advise. We are very committed to this though, thank you guys anyways! 🙂

    I would seriously appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/Anxious-m3ss
    [link] [comments]

    At ilvl 22k, what’s my next step?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I'v been farming ape and maps, now I'm at 22k with about 300k HP. I'm a decent player, been playing mmorpg's since 1999. What now? I want to do end game, not pug it.

    submitted by /u/thelizardking81
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment