• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    Neverwinter My Personal Best Lomm dps, s/o to my great healer :). No boss wipes

    Neverwinter My Personal Best Lomm dps, s/o to my great healer :). No boss wipes


    My Personal Best Lomm dps, s/o to my great healer :). No boss wipes

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    How do I get pants of the sentinal?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    I'm a level 80 rogue looking for end game gear, and I'm following a build that says these are good pants. I may be a level 80, but I'm very dumb and I don't know much about the game. I've been scouring the internet looking for info on where these drop from/can be bought from, and I literally can't find anything on it. Does anyone know where the heck they are, or know of any other good end game pants for a level 80 rogue?

    submitted by /u/doingwhatican93
    [link] [comments]

    Flawless Victory! Total Win [Video]

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    What companion should I get?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    I'm a level 27 warlock and am aiming to play as a healer. I'm wondering what companion I should use now/soon and what I should use for end game. I currently have the apprentice healer and the con artist

    submitted by /u/docshoebox
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, I'm lost. Item level question.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I hit level 80 not too long ago, got the equipment from starting undermountain and ravenloft, upgraded a little bit.....but I am still at around item level 16k and struggling in most of the end game areas.

    What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to get my item level up enough that I'm not getting demolished all across barovia and the likes?

    submitted by /u/RangerHopton
    [link] [comments]

    Companion stats

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Xuna at legendary has a baseline around 19,000 in most her categories, my question is how important is it to raise stats like armor penetration, critical strike or combat advantage higher? I have tweaked accuracy,CS and AP but not CA.

    submitted by /u/DevilsBane1
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian artifacts worth tracking down

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I just hit 80 a few days ago and managed to fill out my items pretty well so far. roughly around 21k in a few days from 16k but I'm having trouble getting artifacts (the four at the bottom of character sheet). I don't know where to look to find and grind good ones. All the info I find are for equipment artifacts anyone know of any?

    submitted by /u/T33t3r92
    [link] [comments]

    Saleable VIP tokens

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    This might get a lot of hate, but here goes. I know in other MMOs i've played there is usually a way to buy your monthly subscription with in game currency. In Neverwinter I believe the AD exchange was supposed to fulfill this purpose (sort of) but AD->Zen doesn't seem to be working in a timely enough fashion that it's helpful for many players. If players with Zen could buy a token for a month of VIP to trade or sell on the AH would players like to have that option?

    submitted by /u/belaalnwo
    [link] [comments]

    Fool's Crown of Neverwinter

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Just wondering if this thing is worth any money? I didn't see any on the XB1 auction house, so I couldn't get an accurate price. Anyone got any ideas? Is there a website with average prices or anything like that?

    submitted by /u/Dixiewrecked87
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a new character, tips and advice?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    So I haven't played since Mod16 and I used to be a DC and I was pretty set up (ish) but since the healing changes in Mod19 which I learned of yesterday my DC just isn't doing it anymore. I'm really taken by a tank barb but I've no idea what the meta is anymore. What's good now? I'd like to stay away from healing as I've been there and done that so no pally or warlocks. But what does the community recommend to a returning player starting out a new character?

    submitted by /u/JJ_the_Sanguine
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel, another question

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    So, if you want the bottom row, can you only get it when you buy the blessings? I bought the blessings on my account but playing on my wife's toon bc she works a lot, do I need to buy the blessings in order to get the bottom rows items or do they unlock once milestone 2 begins? Ty

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Humble Bundle Neverwinter Companion Pack Codes Giveaway

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    I purchased the forgotten realms book pack from humble bundle, and it came with two companion packs. One is the Red Cap Powrie and the other is Mystagogue Companions. I don't play Neverwinter and I don't want these codes to go to waste. So shoot me a private message and I'll send you my codes. First come first serve, I'll edit this post when someone has taken me up on my offer.

    Edit: they've already been given away

    submitted by /u/AbsolXGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Coins from invoking.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    So you get one of each for the first invocation and an additional of each the further you go. I have a question. Why can I only hold 14 coins? I can't buy anything but potions with that and it tells me I can't get more coins until I use some up.

    submitted by /u/MacAttack264984
    [link] [comments]

    Zariel's challenge

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Hi all, I would like to start training runs for the guild I am for zariel's challenge.

    Has anyone written down the mechanics and phases?

    If so would you please post them down below so I could do call outs

    TIA

    submitted by /u/Bulky_Secretary4736
    [link] [comments]

    Small bug I found in the PF boss

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    If you destroy the Phylactery before you kill the boss, the phylactery explodes to pieces but the boss is still alive and I need to kill him as well. Liches are supposed to instantly die if their phylacteries are destroyed

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment