• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Neverwinter Wow the tooltip for paladin encounters used to be so much better!

    Neverwinter Wow the tooltip for paladin encounters used to be so much better!


    Wow the tooltip for paladin encounters used to be so much better!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Chicken and xuna

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Looking up different builds to mess around with and keep seeing chicken and xuna mentioned.

    Can someone please explain why abyssal chicken and xuna are so OP.

    Also how would one build for a chicken or xuna build? What stats do I want to pump up?

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin or fighter?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    I'm getting back into this game after awhile and I'm usually a sword and shield guy. Both of them have a weapon and shield who do you think is better?

    submitted by /u/Eddie_Spaghetti1213
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally sold my companion and I can’t find it to buy back

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Which rings are BiS for a DPS Fighter ?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Best avernus map farming route I found.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    New player

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Hello, I just downloaded the game for PS4 and in about to start as a wizard. Any tips or advise for me?

    submitted by /u/bv_2016
    [link] [comments]

    Lost on Companions

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Since I got the 100% off coupon for them, I got Grazilaxx but he seems rather useless in fights and I assume not all companions are like that, am curious on how to get better ones or if it's even possible for me to since I am new.

    submitted by /u/TinyFluffyGoatBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Targeting Reticle moving on it's own.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm very new to the game (just finished the tutorial) and so far I'm loving it. I'm just having an issue with the targeting reticle moving on it's own when it's not centered on an enemy. I get motion sickness if the camera is moved without me doing it (I play fps and camera moving games a lot and I don't have this issue). Is there a setting/command that I can use to turn this off?

    Thanks for the help!

    Edit, adding clip of the offending camera move:

    https://reddit.com/link/jdfgoo/video/hf8kz2exjvt51/player

    As you can see even though I move my crosshair way off to the side as soon as I start casting it forces to the character.

    submitted by /u/Sniper9211616
    [link] [comments]

    Night Terror

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I'm playing on Xbox, and I wonder is there a lure or bait to get the Night Terror in Barovia to come out and play? I realize i have to wait until night before it comes out, but once it comes out how do you get it to spawn? I've tried being in different areas, the wolf, the yander hill, the graveyard, the witch/ spiders.

    I've only had it spawn once when I first started barovia and was woefully under-equipped for it, and now that my play and equipment is improved I'd really like to challenge it.

    submitted by /u/runswithscisso
    [link] [comments]

    I’ll join the fun, rate my DC (I’m aware people will say my power is to low but I’m okay with that, my healing words still heal 197k-375K with a 150k HOT tick)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Needing help to adjust some stats

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, just needing some help to adjust stats on my paladin main. At the moment I use both paragon paths with stats stated below.

    I just want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing before I start going on training runs for endgame and hardcore dungeons.

    I've got mostly R15's and 14's on my enchants and runestones, with some artifacts just waitiing to be upgraded to mythic.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

    Heals loadout

    Tank loadout

    submitted by /u/spellseord24
    [link] [comments]

    armor pen

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    i am playing warlock, the skills say they deal necrotic damage, so getting armor pen is useless for warlock? i mean does armor only reduce physical damage? and is there something like necrotic defense?

    submitted by /u/VarusIsTrollPick
    [link] [comments]

    I sent my companion to train do I just wait now

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Rate my DC

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    [XB1] Hit a roadblock around the undermountain campaign

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Gave the game a break a while ago, then came back for undermountain, found it a bit hard and grindy, every fight took a while, but think I made it through the quests and started unlocking the expeditions. Just came back again to try the new updates out but the level requirement is huge. I could buy some cheap armour and weapons from the AH to get my level up, but I have like no astrals to buy anything. So trying to get through expeditions but they are a chore. I'm only on the second line of the campaign, the Wyllowwood ones, and each fight is slow, bosses take a few revives and potions to beat. Not sure what i'm doing wrong as my levels should be ok for here.

    So, how long are expeditions? Every time I do a boss it just continues. Does it end? Do I just quit or die when I;m done, or do I lose the relics? Im a guardian fighter, which I guess the name has changed, but doing hardly any damage even as dps. Ilevel is 15k. Tried companions such as pets, healers and now augments, but seeing no difference. Not sure what to do next here.

    submitted by /u/Craphex
    [link] [comments]

    How good is barbarian as FPS

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I just started a new metallic Dragonborn barbarian toon and was wondering how good he is at dps. I really want to solo as much as I can and do some good damage in queues

    submitted by /u/j87brown
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Dps Pally

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I'm struggling to clear stuff when by myself now I don't know what the best dps damage build is but if someone could give me on tips or anything that would be amazing.

    I'm currently level 71 going through the undermountain campaign.

    EDIT : A lot of people are recommending the abyssal chicken. It's 90k diamonds last time I checked so is it definitely worth getting ?

    submitted by /u/xiCringyy
    [link] [comments]

    Acquisitions Incorporated: Can't start Blacklake Job Faire; I can't click on the Flyers

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hello!
    My Character is Lvl 18 (Drow Rogue), and while I can see the Acquisition Incorporated Flyers they are not sparkling and I can't click on them to begin the quest.
    Am I missing the obvious?
    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Weyoun50
    [link] [comments]

    Working towards endgame: artifacts

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Alright so my current state I've got wyvern set, halaster blaster, staff of flowers, and trobriands ring. Wyvern knives is my main and they are all mythic.

    I've got my eye on other options so I can swap out for different situations like the book of vile darkness set and music box set for IC / ToMM, and eventually I'd like to buy all the journals now that they're tradeable with the newest choice pack that came out.

    Which one gives me the most overall bang for my buck rn and is viable across all endgame content? My guess would be go for music box first, but I'll probably be ready to run IC first before ToMM so it would be nice to have BOVD too.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Guild marks

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    So, I wanted to ask if there's any other way, for spending guild marks, except for explorer charts and buff food, maybe a way to get gold or something.

    submitted by /u/ImUnforgiven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment