• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Neverwinter No new source of Forte/OH/IH/Control Stats in mod 20

    Neverwinter No new source of Forte/OH/IH/Control Stats in mod 20


    No new source of Forte/OH/IH/Control Stats in mod 20

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    So they just confirmed that they won't add new sources of Forte/OH/IH/Control Stats in the game, at least not for the release of mod 20.

    This means that Healers will have less Divinity/Soulweave Regeneration (tied to Forte) and less Outgoing Healing (in their ratings) as they get higher item level. This also means that veterans will be healed less than newer players.

    Veterans will resist controls less and their controls will last shorter than those of newer players.

    In other words, to be good in scaled content : put on items that boost your mains stats, and remove everything else, so that you can keep some Forte/OH/IH/Control Stats.

    And sorry for healers, the better you get, the worse it becomes. Mod 19 was the worst mod ever for us... well Hell was only the beginning !

    They reworked everything in the game for nothing. They made their system worse than ever. I'm sick and tired about this. Plus the new mod equipment is not worth looking at...

    Mod 18 was fun. I want the fun back... I know there were special circumstances lately... But reworking everything for this... What a waste... I feared it would be that way. I'm still shocked they are really doing it.

    submitted by /u/Obikin89
    [link] [comments]

    Endgame ps4 player looking for active ENGLISH guild.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:36 AM PST

    I have multiple classes endgame ready I play 4-6 hrs daily. My guild is dead and I'm looking for a guild to do content and have fun with. 29 yr old male btw.

    submitted by /u/HollowGod7
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Players

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    Just looking for players wanting to chat and play 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I play on Xbox if anyone wants to join

    submitted by /u/kianasheart
    [link] [comments]

    Zariel's favor!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new to the game, playing now for around 9 days! got my first lvl 80 barbarian blademaster with 19,5k Ilvl!

    I want to get the starfade cape from zariels favor! Now I've heard that the campaign or something is till 19 january? If so, is the cape still obtainable after that?

    submitted by /u/zulumahn
    [link] [comments]

    *For newer players* What I've learned since I started playing Neverwinter.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I just recently started playing(Dec 30th 2020/ 2 weeks ago). Where I am at now: Level 80 Arbiter Cleric 17,296 item level All Ratings over 40k

    So with that being said I am obviously not actually maxed out or the best player every by any stretch but I have grinded on this game pretty hard. I am proud mostly of the fact that I have done it all without the help of higher level players. I have run a few dungeons/encounters obviously with higher level or the couple of friends I have been playing with who are similar level. On that note I had 2 friends who played this game previously and had level 70 characters(bailed before the 80 mod cap and just came back) the whole time they wanted me to let them run me through stuff and join their maxed out guild. I kept insisting that I liked the gameplay and just wanted to enjoy the grind. I have to say I am glad I did. Even at the pace I did it there is so much that gets looked over. If you want to enjoy this game I recommend you do it your way. If your goal is to be a PVP God or have max stats asap and just speed run the game then by all means join a maxed guild as soon as you get the chance and have higher levels run you through rough areas to grind gear and all that. Just play the game your way. A lot of people even in some subreddits and youtube comments get hyper critical about newer players or how to play "the right way". I enjoy watching build guides for my character to get ideas but every streamer will have "the best dps rotation for insert class here". Try different stuff and find your comfort zone. This game is a lot of fun and there are some really awesome people in the community. Feel free to ask questions if you have any or, knowing Reddit, tell me why I am wrong and dumb lol.

    submitted by /u/AKA-The-Frog
    [link] [comments]

    she likes digging relics

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:29 AM PST

    PS4 GH20

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Curious if any alliances are looking for an active GH20 guild?

    submitted by /u/luke_the_son
    [link] [comments]

    Citadel not map (Preview)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:58 PM PST

    what does this means? Bleeding Citadel not displayed at all.

    submitted by /u/heathcliff1234
    [link] [comments]

    Roleplay scene? Also, looking for a lore expert

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Title says it all, how's the RP scene? Any discord around for this purpose?

    Also, I have some questions for anyone who knows their way around Neverwinter/d&d lore. PM me :D

    submitted by /u/Gethun_Gagap
    [link] [comments]

    Flower Barkshield Enchantment is new?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:40 AM PST

    I saw this enchantment on the Auctioneer for the first time, and I am hoping that I can get more information about it. How is it obtained? Does anyone have an image or a method of previewing it? I appreciate any clarification offered.

    submitted by /u/AlioneDsalv
    [link] [comments]

    Item questions

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Purchased a pack that gave mask of hellbringers and a few other things. Gf wanted em so she got em. What the heck are we supposed to do with em. It says turn in at redeemed cathedral. She's only level 42 btw.

    submitted by /u/carny2006
    [link] [comments]

    Ebon Down

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Hi, hope somebody can help me?! I have done all the tasks in Ebon Down and have gone back so see General Knox. He then said that my services might be needed in Evon Down. However I can't find anything else to do... What is next????

    submitted by /u/HobbitLovesFood
    [link] [comments]

    Tyranny of Dragons Can’t Start

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    I'm trying to start the tyranny of dragons but it says I must assist the never death Harper's. When I go there there is nothing for me to do, any help?

    It also says start campaign but then the only option is "farewell"

    TIA

    submitted by /u/EU-Holden
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 warlock

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Really want to know their changes but can't find them online.

    submitted by /u/YouReallyNeedThis
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new player (PS4)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:58 AM PST

    Hey guys and gals,

    I came to the point where I needed an MMORPG in my life so I picked up Neverwinter on PS4 and fell in love with it.

    Not going to lie, it's pretty overwhelming as there's so much to take in, but I'm having loads of fun with it none the less. I'm hooked and when that happens I'll definitely put in the hours to educate myself and grind my way to max lvl in no time.

    That said, I'm finding it very hard to find updated and recent YouTube content. I checked a few beginner tips videos here and there but I was hoping someone could direct me to some viable content to really start learning the ins & outs of this game.

    Main reason is, I'm a sucker for min-maxing in these type of games and I want to make sure I do things right on my way to level 80. I've tried a Ranger and Fighter up to about lvl 20ish but it wasn't really feeling it. I rerolled a Wizard and this is definitely the class I want to main. Where could I find some MOD20 guides for a Wizard?

    Also, unfortunately I can't get any of my friends to join me on this adventure so I was hoping I could find an active and helpful guild to show me the ropes and play with. I'm brand new but I'm definitely eager to learn and I think I can be a productive member for any guild in the long run.

    I've also spent some money on ZEN to buy the VIP subscription and got myself an Augment companion as that was featured in all the videos I watched. I got about 3k ZEN left to spend. Is there anything else you'd recommend to buy? Or better to convert it all into AD?

    Sorry for the long post!

    Appreciate any feedback and I'm hoping to join an active guild!

    Peace

    submitted by /u/GassyJalapeno_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment