• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Neverwinter Does the touchpad do random stuff for you too, or is it just me?

    Neverwinter Does the touchpad do random stuff for you too, or is it just me?


    Does the touchpad do random stuff for you too, or is it just me?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:50 PM PST

    When I use the touchpad in the game, random stuff happens. When responding to a queue pop, for example, it might open the chat box. Or tabbing through the HUD may or may not work. I would have thought a person of my education could use a touchpad, but it seems not. Is there some trick, like particular locations do different things, or swiping has some meaning, or something? Or is the game bizarrely shoddy in this respect?

    submitted by /u/DrFriendless
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie workshop artisan doesn't tell what their skills are so how can I choose the person who best serves my playing style ?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:15 PM PST

    It just shows names but no other details(on PS4)

    submitted by /u/Speedyworm
    [link] [comments]

    Cryptic is always looking for AD sinks, so I'm wondering why they did remove the journal pages from bazaar....

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:11 PM PST

    It's not just that's the most unnecessary to remove item in the whole bazaar bc other things in there are like hmmm... Seeing a ton of people on Xbox with journals as active with no pages in them feels like a troll to me...

    Still looking for AD sinks cryptic? Bring back those pages, thank me later. Who is in charge of those decisions anyways...

    /u/manicgypsy could you forward this to Julia please

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Trailer Park Kings Alliance is Recruiting

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Not sure if this has been answered yet or not

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:31 PM PST

    I used to play on xbox for years now that i built a new pc i downloaded it on there and started to play the game got out my xbox 1 controller plugged it in and found that neverwinter doesn't support the xbox controller was like yes it does i played on the xbox for years So Why does neverwinter on pc not support the xbox controller seems pretty dumb when you can literally play it on the xbox and no i don't want answers like use steams controller thing or xpadder or joy2key those all suck

    submitted by /u/Vapemist
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter onPs4 need ps plus?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Hi! Neverwinter online need now ps Plus sub to play? When i try download from ps Store i have info i need ps Plus sub. Something change??

    submitted by /u/DvL162
    [link] [comments]

    companion gear outside of zariel trials..

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Is juma best method? Or what? I noticed that Yawning portal is now crickets.

    submitted by /u/H0ly_Cowboy
    [link] [comments]

    New player help

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:30 PM PST

    So i just picked up the game a few days ago and loving it so far, currently at level 45. What should i spend my AD on as a new f2p player? I'm a rogue if that matters.

    If i spend money what is the best value for money, VIP or something else?

    In some mmo's older players can help out newbies by giving them gold/items that have become useless over time but still help the newbie out a lot. Are there any such items in this game that i might ask high level players for to help me out?

    submitted by /u/wolzarg
    [link] [comments]

    Refer-A-Friend problems

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Hi everybody! Me and my friends decided to start playing this game and we saw we can use this Refer-A-Friend to get rewards. We didn't understand how this really work. We have to log in, click the link, accept and that's all? Or is there something more we have to do? Because we reached level 5 but we didn't get the reward.

    submitted by /u/Fre97
    [link] [comments]

    How similar is the in game system to dnd 5e

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:21 AM PST

    I have a lot of experience with dnd and am curious to how similar they are.

    submitted by /u/aucosticboi
    [link] [comments]

    Things you can buy for leveling a new character?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Made a fighter? I think it's called. I got him to level 10 and I have an 80 barbarian with about 400k diamonds and a little bit of zen, I'm looking to make the new character a tanky build, and I'm wondering if there's things I can buy with diamonds or zen that aren't super expensive that will Help with leveling and such. I have plenty of rank 9's to send over to him (yes I know 9's aren't the greatest but it's what I have) Is there early weapons or gear you can buy with slots for enchantments? Also cheaper but okay companions for the tank version of this guy? Would like to be overpowered in the leveling zones as it's very fun to go around destroying the quest mobs lol

    Thanks for the input ahead of time!

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Why so serious?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:13 PM PST

    Do people still play this game for fun, or is it just hard work/grind? Next upgrade, next 10 points power?

    submitted by /u/thelizardking81
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie on PS4 & game, what is left bumper & Dpad?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Zen

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    I understand that you can buy zen with real money, but I don't completely understand the exchange. I know you give astral diamonds for zen, but I don't understand the why we chose the pricing of the units. Could somebody please explain the system for exchange

    submitted by /u/Deku_CPT
    [link] [comments]

    Kind of stuck. I have an 89 ranger hunter/ and can only seem to hit 15.5k item level. What am I missing. Still finishing undermountian campaign. Suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:16 AM PST

    TIC healer requirements

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    I'd like to know minimum stats I must have to heal on TIC as cleric.

    At the moment I have: 130k power 89k defence 96k critical avoidance 20.5% outgoing healing 95.5% critical severity 330k hp

    Is it enough? Or should I improve something?

    submitted by /u/Criccoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment