• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Join private queue?

    Neverwinter Join private queue?


    Join private queue?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:24 PM PST

    Hey! i am looking for a few people to do some dungeons with me, either the cloak tower or cragmire crypts.

    I am a level 20 wizard and will be a good team member! ask for psn.

    submitted by /u/dustymatches
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way to get Astral Diamonds

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:45 AM PST

    I am playing as a level 33 warlock and have companion which needs to be upgraded but it takes Astral Diamonds but I have none and don't know how to get it as I am a new player so please tell which is the best way to get Astral diamonds. I am playing on pc

    Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/THEINDIANJEWEL
    [link] [comments]

    Love the "Apocalypse Now" reference

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:54 AM PST

    the two Halasters in the last phase of Tomm

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:00 AM PST

    how do people know where to go when there are two Halasters in the sky at the end of Tomm? i complete by following the crowd but want to be able to figure this out myself. ty.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Help (again...)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    So, last time I was stuck this was by far the best place to go, so here I go again.

    I'm a new level 80 barb dps with about 16.5k item level and I'm just shy of 1 mil AD, first of all I should note that since I got some returning player pack I got an XP booster so I have only completed Undermountain campaign. Previously I was on the mission to get an augment companion (most likely deep crow) and then get bonding runestones. now that seems like its all gone up in flames, to simply put it, tf do I do now, all I seem to do is log on do daily dungeons and then do the same fking daily missions again and again, is this all there is to endgame as its starting to piss me off a bit. looked at some builds and had the idea of buying the dark remnants set off the AH as that seems the only thing that grants me a shred of excitement. Am I doing something wrong? don't get me wrong, I know this game is one grind fest but surely there is something else to do.

    Anyway final question is what do I do now?

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/Hendog696969
    [link] [comments]

    Race re rolling from Dragon Born

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:59 PM PST

    So after a year of being a Dragon Born, I'm kinda getting sick of the weird looks of armour and lack of headgear... I've been so tempted to roll a half orc, as I believe they're next best for DPS with the increase in crit severity.

    Would i be stupid to do so? Or does it really not matter much?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Deposit Zen, Get Free Stuff!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the information in the link and what I copied below is still applicable and if it will work for PS4 Zen purchase?

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/5002243-new-items:-first-time-buyer-pack

    "players will receive a Free Bundle whenever they transfer Zen to Neverwinter for the first time. The bundle, which is valued at $50, includes an exclusive War Dog Companion, Embroidered Bag of Holding, Appearance Change Token Pack and more!

    To receive the pack players must transfer at least 500 Zen into Neverwinter. Once the transfer has completed, players will receive the free bundle in their in-game inbox."

    submitted by /u/Gazer6969
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Changes - Well Intentioned Announcement - Public Relations Disaster

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Providing the announcement of impending companion changes prior to the upcoming zen store sale is somewhat commendable. However, one problem with the announcement is its lack of specificity regarding companion/character stats which has led to lots of speculation about the state of our character stats after the change is implemented. Even if the developers don't know exactly what the final implementation will be, they surely must have a rough idea that they can share through a before and after example with a typical character. People understand that the final implementation can change but the current state leaves us in the dark and unable to make informed decisions regarding purchases during the zen store sale.

    Another problem is that the compensation for the changes is inadequate and leads to numerous problems for the in game economy. Flooding the economy with AD is not a reasonable exchange for our resources as it devalues the supposed compensation. And I'm only talking about bonding runestones here. They did not even address appropriate compensation for various sources of companion influence that are being removed (dark enchantments, dominance insignias, boons, ...).

    This announcement is a source of consternation for many in the community and, understandably, has upset lots of people. As a public relations exercise, it has definitely not gone over well. Though, the situation is not unsalvageable. Follow up by providing details. Show us the math. Show us examples. Even with the proviso that it is subject to change, it is better than nothing. Provide alternative sources of compensation for our resources (bonding runestones, dark enchantments, dominance insignias). For example, allow the option to exchange for companion and mount upgrade tokens. Hell, at this point, allow people to exchange directly for zen. That would do much to win back the community's good graces.

    submitted by /u/StarReaver
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Active guild

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I just got back into neverwinter and am looking for an active gulid with a leader who actually promotes people. And if you know any ways to get a higher rank please let me know. Edit: I'm on Xbox, and I ask because most the guilds I join have no real privilege, and don't rank people up either. So, if I join the only thing I can do is deposit and do guild guest. I'm looking for a guild the I can rank up in and deposit and withdraw

    submitted by /u/SnooDrawings4097
    [link] [comments]

    Is soradiel a good damage dealer?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    For anyone who uses soradiel as a summoned companion, is she good? My paladin currently uses abyssal chicken because I was told it was one of the best companion for damage. Is soradiel worth to buy?

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Transmorgified gear/fashion items to make my fighter look cool?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:37 PM PST

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/KidSamples
    [link] [comments]

    mantol derith

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:08 PM PST

    im doing it to level my char, but i see tons of lvl 80 ppl there, why? they are there to get currency for the underdark?

    submitted by /u/J_Marreta
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Voninblod

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    What's the best way to farm it for the campaign boons? I've heard farming FBI is good but is there any other method?

    submitted by /u/Jecyn
    [link] [comments]

    5000 zen, new player, making a cleric what to buy from store?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Newer player to this game, leveled a barb to 80, tried cleric and liked it a lot, I have 5k zen and want to know what I should buy from the store for this character, planning on playing dps, what mounts or companions are worth it? Or whatever else, thanks ahead of time

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Bonding Runestone after changes to companions.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Hello, I don't know now what will happen to Bonding Runestone after changes to companions. I know I can exchange Bonding on Astral Diamond or enchantment, so I good understand will they cease to exist after the changes? I am asking because I wanted to buy the last Bonding and now I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    What class is the best for soloing dungeons and content

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Looking for the class that has the easiest time surviving and soloing skirmishes/dungeons/ trials etc.

    Currently have an 80 barbarian and 70 hunter ranger with minimal investment on both, open to rolling another character though

    Looking for the best combination of damage/self sustain and haven't had much experience with the game and classes but that's what I've enjoyed from other mmos is being able to kill things in decent time while not really having to worry about dying, thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone find Redeemed Fallen companion?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    It's third companion from collections - avernus - set2 (Redeemed Citadel).

    submitted by /u/ioulam
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game. Advice ⚔����

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    Hey I recently just installed this game. I made a Half Orc Barbarian, any basic advice for this character?

    submitted by /u/JakeThaPirate
    [link] [comments]

    What epic and legendary mount should I buy from the auction house? (dps)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:20 AM PST

    Harper Boward quests

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Well I wanted to take advantage of 2x currency in Tyranny of Dragons campaign. But I have no quests at all from Harper Boward. Do I need to complete some other quests to get those repetable quests that will give me Pages of Arcane Lore? Btw I haven't completed most of instances on this toon however it has lvl 80 and I am a little confused rn. Thanks for help :)

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Trade (PS4)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Anyone willing to give me their Shard of Infernal Ice for my Lantern of Infernal Hellfire

    submitted by /u/HurtHealer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment