• Breaking News

    Friday, November 20, 2020

    Neverwinter My Fighter(Tank) joins the Rogue(DPS), and Cleric(Heal) with his own cape tonight and now all 3 mains got their individual Halaster's ugly capes <3

    Neverwinter My Fighter(Tank) joins the Rogue(DPS), and Cleric(Heal) with his own cape tonight and now all 3 mains got their individual Halaster's ugly capes <3


    My Fighter(Tank) joins the Rogue(DPS), and Cleric(Heal) with his own cape tonight and now all 3 mains got their individual Halaster's ugly capes <3

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Where to go? lvl 18

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    My friend is a lvl 18 paladin in neverwinter and doesn't have any place to go. He talked to Xalianna (the lady hiding in the cave) because the trail led to her and didn't receive any quests from her? I looked up this problem and saw someone had the exact same problem at the same place a year ago. He's tried speaking to Knox, and finishing any undone areas and it still won't work. Personally I think he's stuck but if anyone could help that would be amazing.

    Also this is my first time using reddit so I hope I posted this in the right place.

    submitted by /u/cahoshi
    [link] [comments]

    Too much luck

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:19 PM PST

    I bought a VIP, and today when i collected the free VIP rewards, i opened the key, and got a new mount for myself :)) Its a Legendary Infernal War Machine :) And just to add, i had never had any luck in games for boxes and cases....

    submitted by /u/Levnaicc
    [link] [comments]

    What are these Creatures that follow the players as if they were companions?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I see several players with their companions and one more creature following, what are they? how do i get one of that?

    submitted by /u/No-Celebration5573
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new player on PS4

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    I'm having a little clear out of my inventory and I'm looking for a new player on PS4. I say new player as if anybody has a toon 80, you'll not benefit from the goody bag. I'll be online for a few hours, if you're new and in need of a few items, let me know via the comments!

    Edit - It's first to comment will get it. Forty Deux doesn't have it. However they was first.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Extra chest in ME's isn't dropping anything

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    So my problem is that whenever I do master expeditions where we have runes, I get the second chest at the end of each run but when I click to open it I get an animation but no reward/item window to loot from. Is there something I'm missing to get those rewards to drop or is it a bug? Thanks in advance! (I completed the Undermountain campaign)

    submitted by /u/Noeir
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else upset? (Companion update)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Just wondering how people are feeling about this l. I've finally got my character in a spot where I want it. Over 200k power unbuffed all stats capped except def trailing behind a little and now they come with this.... my biggest problem is they're saying they need to balance IL and it seems to me that the mount update is what threw IL out of sync. Now they're going to do the same thing with companions and we're all going to have to buy tons of upgrade tokens to maximize a bolster that had little effect on actual stats before. Bonding stones have been around as long as I've played(not very long but still) and they have never been the cause of IL being overshot as far as I know... thoughts?? Sorry for the rant!

    submitted by /u/lzecv1
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Soradiel?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    3% Crit Sev + 1500 Crit sounds pretty good for dps, since it also is in the defence slot, is it worth buying?

    submitted by /u/schliatzNW
    [link] [comments]

    Please help (I play on PS4)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    What will Dark Enchantments get for Utility Slot?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:46 AM PST

    We recently were informed that Companion Influence is going away as well as Bonding Runestones.

    The developers have provided us a conversion rate for Bonding Runestones but have said nothing about Dark Enchantments.

    Does anyone have any idea what the Dark Utility Slot will convert to from Companion Influence? We currently get 6% Companion Influence for a rank 15.

    submitted by /u/classicmint1934
    [link] [comments]

    What are Zen/AD sinks?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:52 AM PST

    With the upcoming companion changes (which by the way I still don't know what it means for everyone), I've seen people talking about AD sinks and ZEN sinks. What do these mean? I tried to read around the context but still confuses me.

    Edit: Thank you guys for the explanations. :)

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Harvester of Nightmares event, week 2 question/XBOX

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:29 PM PST

    Is anyone earning anything for the bonus round? I have completed it more than a few times today and am not being rewarded with anything other than more refinement.
    Just trying to get a barometer as to what the rewards are, if any, and if there is anything that we might need to be doing that we arent, thanks

    submitted by /u/van_clouden
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard Master Boon

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    What's better for an Arcanist, Deathly Rage or Blood Lust?

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    Invoking and Celestial coins...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Need help... When invoking I continue to recieve notices that Sune will no longer give me any celestial coins unless I spend some. I seem to cap at 15, but the stuff I want to buy costs 150. How do I earn more or get a higher max earning through invoking?

    submitted by /u/KlaiveMist
    [link] [comments]

    REDQ

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:47 AM PST

    I have been 80 for a while, but I don't really know any of the epic dungeon fights. Can I still que up for REDQ and be ok? I don't really feel like looking up tons of dungeons and how to do them. I am DPS, my dps stats are all 90k and have like 120k power and 100k ca. Are there any specific ones I should look up, and the rest I can just wing it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/irishrich20
    [link] [comments]

    Skyblazer Companion and Shadow Drake Mount in Zen Store

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11481103?fbclid=IwAR3XRjFY9IagmKxKs0TTU4ity70k0TpAmBzYqB_ZlUJ1tyYqa63TK5gg6CQ

    Items are available starting Thursday, November 19 at 10am PT (19:00 CET)
    Items disappear Thursday, November 26 at 10am PT (19:00 CET)

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Now that the new consoles are out, does anyone play NW on them?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 06:20 AM PST

    Just a quick one, I know there is a lot of questions about these new companion changes. I just have one that I haven’t seen answered on here and I couldn’t get a full answer from the original post.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:02 AM PST

    To get 100% companion bolster do you just need 5 mythic comps in general which would apply across all companions or do you need 5 mythic for each category? So like 5 mythics to get your creature category to 100% and another 5 to get your fighter comps to 100% for example?

    submitted by /u/Clxpson
    [link] [comments]

    Comp bolsters in future?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:14 AM PST

    So i have allready maxed all category of companions. All 5 have like 10 or more legendary companion Fighters etc invokers. . So i have allready max bolster with new update system? Total companion amount just hit 150 <3

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment