• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Neverwinter Who"s had Neverwinter fun today?

    Neverwinter Who"s had Neverwinter fun today?


    Who"s had Neverwinter fun today?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:54 PM PST

    With seemingly everyone stressing announced upcoming changes, what did you do in game today that made you smile?

    I went fishing in SOMI for 30 minutes and chilled on my boat watching the simulated Northern Lights.

    Chill for a few and enjoy the parts of the game that still give you reason to play.

    What did you/will you do for your daily moment of NW zen?

    submitted by /u/canadajasontrick
    [link] [comments]

    Gargantuan companions grind my gears.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:05 PM PST

    I find these new boss sized flying companions annoying AF. And as a tank / melee character especially so. I've gotten killed more than once because this huge flying egret looking mother flies up behind me in combat and completely obscures my character and prevents me from seeing what the hell is going on. I hope a giant iron meteor hits the office of the person who decided this was a good idea. And I hope slightly smaller, softer meteors hit the persons who actually think, "Whoa! That's a bad ass companion! I think I'll buy one and use it in game!" They do look kinda cool. But fark that mess. I think people who run with huge companions may be subconsciously doing so because of inadequacies in the peen department. Or maybe these are just people with Napoleon complexes? At any rate: your huge companion isn't fooling me.

    submitted by /u/Svart_Skaap
    [link] [comments]

    "My God, it's full of stars..."

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    "My God, it's full of stars..."

    "The thing's hollow — it goes on forever — and — oh my God! — it's full of stars!"
    Clarke, Arthur C. (1968) 2001: A Space Odyssey, paperback edition. New York: Roc. p.254

    https://preview.redd.it/pdaz8lksrl061.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=60bb28116a888686b052a5d3cf4068f9992c905d

    submitted by /u/DocSc00teR
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for a rogue fashion look

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Hello I'm a halfling rogue looking advice for fashion/transmutes I'm looking for a dark and assassin look.

    submitted by /u/Possible-Basis-8312
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:34 PM PST

    Haven't played in over 3 years and I was wondering if anything has changed? Used to be a guild leader of the highest ranking guild at the time with a high lv SW (I think), so my gear was pretty alright at that time.

    submitted by /u/Jurangi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a New Home

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    I'm a lvl 80 Warlock and looking for new place to call home. I want to be able to help members out as much as I can. Please no elitist guilds. I want to be able to have fun is all 😁

    submitted by /u/Argu3ra
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for some tips

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I have a a lvl 60 rogue warlock and fighter from when that was the level cap and have just now returned and am quite lost. I left right after tiamat was released any pointers for an og?

    submitted by /u/Nikotinechoke
    [link] [comments]

    What now

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:11 PM PST

    What should I do while no events are going on? I'm completely geared for end game and don't know what to do-- I want to start a new character but it feels useless considering I don't have enough resources to get it geared for end game content...

    Also I would like to start a healer build (im pally and have a tank build) but don't know how to get healing gear?

    I'm interested in transmogs/rare items too, so if there is anything fun or gimmicky to get let me know.

    I usually just do daily random Qs and then log, mostly do juma bags for infinite item pool-- but recently with college finals coming to an end I have more time to actually put real effort towards tasks.

    Perhaps I should try to do something in preparation for the new companion update? Tokens? Farm items to sell for ad (advice?)?

    I've also got every single campaign done except tyranny and acquisition incorporated. Tyranny is annoying and I just haven't started incorporated because I've never been in the mood lol.

    Also have maxed comps in at least 1 category. I dont have all mount collars or mythic mounts yet, it seems like a lot of work. I have all hunt gear from citadel event, all milestone rewards, and all transmogs from the vender too that I want.

    All legendary mount insignias, not maxed enhancements or comp enhancements (but 1010+ comp gear). 2 r15 bonding runestones and 1 r13

    Dont think I missed anything. Suggestions??

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Whats this for?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:35 PM PST

    How about making current companions transferable to alts?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:27 AM PST

    It seems like there is a lot of concern about the changes to the companion system. I think some people (myself included) will probably wind up mostly ok after the change. After all, I have 3 rank 15 bondings and 5 legendary companions in the same category. I'm not particularly concerned, because my current setup is already optimized for the new environment and my rank 15 bondings will likely have enough trade-in value to make up any difference.

    But I think other people might not be in as good a spot.

    I think one move that could lessen the trepidation (and create significant excitement about the new companion system) would be to make current companions transferable between alts.

    Many people equipped particular companions to their alts, and upgraded those companions to legendary, based on current rules — which are now changing significantly. If given the chance to "shuffle" companions among alts, I would certainly do so. It would provide the opportunity to make use of other categories of companions (by getting the necessary 5 legendaries — and eventually, mythics — in a particular category post-shuffle). And it would allow ample exploration of other companion powers — especially given the potentially renewed interest in non-augments.

    I think this move would heighten diversity of play styles, encourage experimentation, drive up play time, and resurrect the viability of alts characters that may otherwise be forgotten post-change.

    In short: I think this would both deliver gameplay value to players, and financial value to the developers. I think it would be a win-win.

    submitted by /u/Tumnus-7
    [link] [comments]

    "Ran AccessLevel 9 Cmd: Geo_seconds_before_unload 5" Message

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:33 PM PST

    Today whilst I was starting NW I saw the message (in red text) ""Ran AccessLevel 9 Cmd: Geo_seconds_before_unload 5"

    I have never seen this before. Is it something I should be concerned with?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I'm on a mission to complete as many achievements as possible, but this ones don't seem to tick when i complete them. I know there are some achievements from dungeons that are not int he game anymore, but does someone know why this set can't be completed? I tried both CT and CC hardcore.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:00 AM PST

    [Xbox] ETA for fix the recently bugged tunnel vision on boots of misty steps ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I'm playing on Xbox, and only boots of misty steps affected. Would be nice if you fix that asap devs, you broke it as well.

    For those who not know, boots of misty steps granting tunnel vision and at mythic quality with 100% bolster that's 3000 mag, since bugged it's 1200 mag. That's not acceptable, i have posted this issue over on the official forums bug reports as well, idk if devs read that over there or here tbh.

    Tyvm

    An alternative to fixing, you can give mount upgrade tokens(enough to get a purple quality mount to mythic) and a mount which also grants tunnel vision to players affected by this bug if fixing is problematic. Just don't forget to communicate.

    Having 3 chars at 100% bolster this feels even more bad because I bought 3 boots of misty steps to get that bonus, another 6 mil AD down the drain...

    I had another player suggest I should upgrade another mount with tunnel vision but I don't see the reasoning, I've spent more than enough imo.

    Can I get an official statement what's going on. I'd love to know where I'm standing.

    /u/noworriesdev care to spare a minute and answer?

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Population / Endgame ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    I'm thinking about getting this game, just wondering what the population is like right now ? and how is endgame ?

    submitted by /u/Zek141
    [link] [comments]

    Spare AD to spend

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Hey guys, I finally sold my Armored Axe Beak for 4,5kk AD and I'm wondering where I should invest this amount. Atm I have: bondings and empowereds r15, leg deepcrow and bulette, epic power mount, vorpal r12, barkshield r9 and all radiants r10 :)

    submitted by /u/frogovsky
    [link] [comments]

    What should I be doing?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:39 AM PST

    What should I be doing?

    Ive been playing this game quite casually, mostly solo, not worrying about those harder challenges like Tower of the mad mage or Zariel's, but, reading here and there about stat caps for zones and whatnot, but i feel as if im not as powerful as other people with similar item level.

    I got mainly rank 8 radiants in offence and rank 9 Azures in defence.

    Currently im running Master, Warden and Fragmented Expeditions for companion gear, Daily random queues for AD, and dailies in Vallenhas for Boon unlocks and Dailies in avernus for completing Path of the Fallen campaign. I havent done Legacy campaigns because im thinking of buying those out, since i completed majority of them few years ago on Xbox on another account.

    Now that there will be companion update incoming, idk wether i should be upgrading Bondings to r15 or not, currently they are Rank 14.

    current Item level is 26,6k

    I havent been messing around in Rainer's build manager either.

    I havent done any Hunts in Avernus.

    https://preview.redd.it/vma9sz78kl061.jpg?width=1696&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e53cee5d96ca00f09f7bbcc522b5dc8418b0f439

    submitted by /u/Kantama_
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player seeking advice

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:06 AM PST

    Hey there ppl! Can anyone help me decide what companion should i invest on? I'm trying to main a blademaster barbarian, i know about augment comp ( bullete, owlbear, deepcrow etc ). Just wondering if they are still viable choices after the announced changes in bonding stones and qualities. My first impression is that the will be still top choice only after you upgrade them to mythic but i have no idea if ill be able to do that as an f2p player. Thx in advance, happy adventuring!

    submitted by /u/Athanatos7
    [link] [comments]

    New Toon

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:15 AM PST

    so I made a new toon and I found out that they removed the Sybella Questline, where will i get the free bag now ?? its confusing.. any suggestions ? (the AH is not an option for me atm )

    submitted by /u/thecandlemaker23
    [link] [comments]

    Where is teh Zen Sale

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:52 AM PST

    In luncher it says "from now untill december 3", but when i head into arcgames.com website, all prices are the same as always.

    submitted by /u/Samo276
    [link] [comments]

    Curse bite broken after ps4 update

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    After the recent update on ps4. Curse bite cool down is broken so it doesn't work and can't change it to another power because of the cool down.

    submitted by /u/Visisyd
    [link] [comments]

    There is a huge backlog i am not able to buy zen with AD

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:07 AM PST

    There is a huge backlog i am not able to buy zen with AD

    I am surprised to see there's a cap 750 AD / Zen (Maybe that's what is breaking the economics :()

    Sorry i am back after 1 years, I am not sure why this happening its literally impossible right to exchange AD to ZEN.

    Edit : from what i see some one need to sell 25 000$ worth of Zen to unclog the market . only 25 K , the game economy is therefore not very healthy , Lets hope black Friday deals solve this :P

    submitted by /u/netstrong
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment