• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Neverwinter Lvl 80 Rogue...Are my stats decent enough for end game content???

    Neverwinter Lvl 80 Rogue...Are my stats decent enough for end game content???


    Lvl 80 Rogue...Are my stats decent enough for end game content???

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:57 PM PST

    About Ioun stones

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    So, if you were to grab an Ioun stone and put say 3 25% bonding runestones on it, would the stat transfer cap at 100% or could it escalate to 175%?

    submitted by /u/00feyOwch
    [link] [comments]

    Total Abuse Guild Recruitment

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:04 PM PST

    is there a way to do dungeons/skirmishes without meeting the required item level?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    look, ive been level 80 for a very long time. and i cant do some of these dungeons and skirmishes, and havent been able to because its nearly impossible for me to increase my item level for some reason. my current item level is 12,040...

    any way to get in them anyways?

    i just want to finish the acquisitions inc campaign before i die of old age haha

    submitted by /u/mastersofthegalaxy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth making the jump to the pc version?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I've been an active Xbox player of Neverwinter ever since it released on the Xbox however at times the game can feel a little clunky and laggy on the Xbox which got me thinking about switching to the pc version, im not the biggest fan of starting over but if there's a lot more content and people think its worth it giving it a go then I think I might do or do you think that I'd be wasting my time? Just wondering if the difference is that major or if I'd be best off just staying on the Xbox version of the game, thanks!

    submitted by /u/ToxicMenis
    [link] [comments]

    Offense companions for low level characters.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:46 PM PST

    I recently got a phoera companion and I thought a damage companion would be good for my low level paladin for faster levelling. My question is, do offense companions have any impact at low levels when you don't have access to good companion gear or will the phoera just not do any damage at all?

    My paladin is below level 10 by the way.

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Switching campaigns?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 10:26 PM PST

    My friends and I want to do the campaigns together but before understanding what they were they both activated a different campaign and can't activate another one so how do you change campaigns once you start one?

    submitted by /u/PendulumSoul
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to try this game with me together?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:03 AM PST

    I am from mid Europe, so I am looking for other Europeans or Africans (because of timezones)?!!

    submitted by /u/D_a_n_i_e
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any talk about next gen releases?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Title.

    submitted by /u/tokyoaro
    [link] [comments]

    Ioun Stone HP bug

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    So I'm aware the Black Dragon Ioun Stone's HP bonus stat is bugged, but the blue Ioun Stone of Allure also gives the same HP bonus i think. However I only have the allure stone at green rank and don't want to upgrade it to legendary unless I know for sure the HP bonus isn't bugged.

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    attributes comparison for tanks?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I've been going over and over it in my head and I've looked at Google until my eyes bleed and can't find anything supplying actual reasoning for choosing one stat over others in a direct comparison. Like say using charisma over strength so your taunts come up faster versus strength allowing you to maybe do enough damage to hold it to a point. Any thoughts? I was thinking that as an aside charisma raising influence could result in more power being generated that way than the damage bonus from strength I don't know any numbers to say for sure or maybe wisdom for anti control. Most people just say strength with zero elaboration on why the other attributes aren't as good which is what I want to hear.

    submitted by /u/PendulumSoul
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best overall class out of these that I'm thinking of picking?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    Why does it say to many tanks for the clock tower dungeon?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Me and 3 of my friends are new to the game and we tried to do the first dungeon (the clock tower) and it said too many tanks in the party to join the queue. I was a paladin and we had a ranger, a cleric, and a fighter. I know that fighter and paladin are tanks but is there a way I can get around it and do the dungeon while still being paladin?

    submitted by /u/Flappy_Quacky
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild to run dungeons with

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:31 AM PST

    Newbie here, level 25 ranger looking for a group of people to run dungeons and play with on neverwinter PS4 from time to time.

    I'm from Ireland so looking for an English speaking guild as shamefully I don't speak any other language.

    Does anyone know a guild that isn't too extreme? I'm a casual player. (This sound like a dating profile blurb...)

    Thaaaannnk you 😁

    submitted by /u/b1lboteabaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Zen market: Golden Memories artifact

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:18 AM PST

    Is this worth it to get as a rogue DPS?

    Does this artifact work with the set coming from milestone 3 for citadel campaign?

    Does anyone know what the set bonus of it all is? And is it best in slot for dps??

    submitted by /u/JTYdude99
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Enchants

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    so Im a Ranger Warden , I just bought The Vorpal Weapon Enchat for my burnished set (trying to get a better set lol) and i was wonder if whether the effect of the enchant applies only when Im using the bow and not the blades ? .. might be a dumb question but i have to ask it xD ty

    submitted by /u/thecandlemaker23
    [link] [comments]

    question

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    when does weeklies restart ?

    submitted by /u/thecandlemaker23
    [link] [comments]

    Wanderer's Artifact Weapon pack?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:02 AM PST

    Just got one from opening an old lockbox

    I'm looking for up-to-date info about what this drops - I thought that Resonance Stones and Marks of Power/Stability/Union were removed from the game. Did I dream that?

    I just returned to the game and I'm confused by the tooltip - I can't find anything on the wiki that isn't already 2 years out-of-date..

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian PVP Spec

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Hello guys, Im a 27k IL swordmaster barb and recently I was playing some PVP (for the seasonal rewards) and had bad success even vs lower gear player. So i was wondering Is sentinel better than SM? What are the best daily/encounter/at-will? Any tips also would be nice Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/SkelHD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment