• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Neverwinter Every single time

    Neverwinter Every single time


    Every single time

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    When I ask my friend to explain his build to me

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:31 AM PST

    34K Warlock is looking for a friendly & helpful guild

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    I'm on PC. I'm looking for a guild where people actually do things together, perhaps have discord and run content together. I play just about every evening (US Eastern time zone) happy to help others with runs, information whatever at my disposal. Currently I'm member of a rank 20 guild, one of the largest guilds/alliances in the game. I made some awesome friends but most people in our guild only focus on personal gain and they would not function as a community if their life depended on it. The T3 hunt was a real eye opener.

    submitted by /u/Purplefox71
    [link] [comments]

    Ugh!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Upcoming "adjustments" question.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Hopefully a Dev may read this and if so,Hi 😂. I have read quite a bit about changes being placed on preview, I'm on xbox without a pc NW so thank you pc players for all the information. I have watched a number of you tubes from the major providers, not naming as I may be accused of favouritism. One thing that hasn't been asked, and this is why I hope a Dev really reads this, is this.... Why have you not considered giving us back our ability to roll the stat numbers?

    From what I can see from what I have read, getting this ability back would make characters even more diverse and allow players to set up their initial dice rolls to suit their play style or eventual build mechanics.

    Imagine once more having the ability to spec tank wizards or pure dps paladin like used to do.

    Just a thought 😎

    submitted by /u/Malgiliath
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Quest Line

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:14 PM PST

    So I recently came back to the game with 2 friends who are brand new to it, and rolled a new character with them.

    Got as far as the quest just before Trouble in the Tower District, both of my friends got the quest just fine, but Knox didnt have it for me, I tried relogging and still no quest.

    Is it bugged? Can I fix it? Is it something I overlooked and/or forgot?

    It has kinda killed our progression for now, so a quick solution would be wonderful.

    submitted by /u/Illumian84
    [link] [comments]

    Among These Trying Times, I Present To You Something That May Be Of Interest!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Just a quick one about artifacts

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I know it's early on in this preview server but was wondering if anyone knew or had an idea about if the Storyteller Journals are still BiS or if these new changes and with them being a 150 IL artifact not 300 IL has made them not as good? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Clxpson
    [link] [comments]

    preservation ward/refining points confusion

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Hey there fellow adventurers, I have a question regarding "preservation wards" and refining points

    It says in the tooltip these prevent the consumption of "reagents".

    Are refining points at risk when refining an item? So if it fails, I lose refining points AND reagents like enchanting stones and mark of potency and thus need preservation wards to protect all of the above?

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Uderdark Campaign Issue HELP!!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Hello

    I am lvl80 and doing legacy campaigns more in deep.

    In Underdark I have a problem. I can process faerzress, and I process fraerzress to reach demogorgon and demonoc key. BUT, Keys are still locked!! much more I unlook booms lower or at the same level of processed fraerzess. I can take the booms but I can not unlock the keys, I continue processing... but nothing... any idea?? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/PITU_JADG
    [link] [comments]

    Where?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Where can i find the fiends remains?

    submitted by /u/Cinziolabestia2
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp class for a new player (tier list)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    I'm gonna start nw in some days. I like pvp so I would like to build a character that doesn't suck in pvp.
    I kinda like every role, so I would love if you can point me a tier list. I can also go support, I have played healer for a lot, so I don't really need to be the "shonen protagonist" dps, but as I said I 'also' like dps.. so.
    Also, I don't know if there is only arena or also gank and so on, if there is more than a pvp content then I would like to hear your advices for all the pvp contents.
    Last but not least, I would love if you could suggest me a build too, as someone how never played the game I would really appreciate a build that I can follow while learning the game. I know that I should learn by myself, but the game is already enough old and I would not have the time to do anything :/

    submitted by /u/404mr_robot
    [link] [comments]

    I think the changes are actually about balancing

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Okay, hear me out first. If you're semi late game, so lvl 80 and 16k item level and above, you have more than likely run into what I call a "game breaker".

    Example, Tiamats dungeon requires 10 people. It's (intende design is for 10 people to work together to accomplish a very difficult mission. I've played games where 9 of us are on 1 dragon head, and 1 player goes to the other side and kills that dragon head before we get finished. And they proceeded to do that to win in record time.

    While it sucks that we're losing something and potentially going to be hit with a pay wall to get something similar. I think those types of things destroy the idea of the game that was developed. It's to the point that without the puzzles that the higher level dungeons have, those 36k item level people solo the dungeon and you're just along for the ride. They literally are breaking the game experience. And I think the way companions currently works plays a massive factor in that. 210% of your companion stats?

    Mind you in only item level 26k. I've been playing off and on casually for a few years now. This is just how I see it. I havent spent 1 penny on the game. I'm patient and grind for my astral diamonds which cap at 100k a day lol. My patience supersedes my "I need it right now". So for the people losing years worth of build up and gear and enchantments, I see where you're coming from. BUT, would your character be a "game breaker"? Are you soloing tiamat? Killing the demi before he does his first animation? You might be the reason they're making this change imo.

    They have a vision for a game, and some characters have gotten so strong they destroy that vision. Then they make guides so other people can do it.

    Once again, just my conclusion on what I have personally seen and what I think about it.

    submitted by /u/cashmoney9000sfw
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Rework % from other sources is not capped at 40%

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    While playing with the new stat system I noticed the Other Sources % was higher than 40% on my power. It seems it is only capped at 40% when the Ratings total is at 50%. The Other sources can go higher if the Ratings total is lower than 50% to a max of the 90% total cap. For example, if the Rating is at 40%, Other sources could potentially hit 50%. Anyone else notice this for other stats? I didn't have the resources to get anything besides power close to the 90% cap or 40% for Other sources in other stats.

    submitted by /u/DrConnors71
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Level Guide/Tips

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Hey, so I started playing Neverwinter and I hit level 30 recently. Have no clue which is better, either Warden or Hunter so I took each one in different loadouts. Would be greatful for any advices or tips to what gear to try and get, what abilities to choose and how to distribute my points. Thanks in advance. <3

    submitted by /u/xDunny
    [link] [comments]

    Worth Returning?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I played Neverwinter a long time ago and quit after they nerfed GF's again in mid 16(I believe). I'm debating on coming back but was wondering if a few of you could fill me in on a couple things. Are guardian fighters still sub par? Can they deal decent amounts of damage anymore? Do you still have to literally sit and wait for your vengeance to charge up for an extra 10% damage? Most importantly, what's the best class for damage now, in PVE as well as PVP? Thank you all for reading this! Cheers!

    submitted by /u/tehwhiteperson
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active guild

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Jumped back in after setting it a side, and got invited to a non-active guild, on daily before and after work, and weekends are dedicated to playing now, lvl80, dont have any alts yet, looking for an active guild to better my gameplay with

    submitted by /u/_skyelord86_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment