• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Neverwinter Guild welcome basket?!

    Neverwinter Guild welcome basket?!


    Guild welcome basket?!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Hey all! So I'm a Rank 6 in my guild (Dead Man's Gambit) and I've been put in charge of HR. That means I'm in charge of recruiting, roster cleans, any player issues, and most importantly, welcoming new Guild Members! I want to set up a sort of welcome basket if you will. When we get a new guildie, ill message them to introduce our guild leaders and officers, explain what our guild and alliance is all about, detail our recurring events, and send them a welcome present. Right now, I'm planning on sending each new member a few refinement stones (I have boatloads of black pearls saved up for this) My question is, what else would you guys like to see as a welcome gift if you were a new recruit to a guild?

    submitted by /u/GallagherM95
    [link] [comments]

    Legion weapon? Or Blessed weapon? Or Alabaster?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    Once and for all, which one of these three in the title are best for DPS?

    Or there are better options? (Exclude Celestial and Lionheart since they are difficult to acquire for me. Unless i got it wrong)

    submitted by /u/Taba99
    [link] [comments]

    Rage of Flames

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Do these things stack? If not, can you use them with Bulwark of Brimstone?

    submitted by /u/HizDudenesss
    [link] [comments]

    Nightmare currency

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Does nightmares currency carry over to next event,?

    submitted by /u/OwnConsideration7832
    [link] [comments]

    Friend invite bug?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Why can't I invite my friend who just joined? It says she's to low of a lvl (lvl6) any help would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Gavin_Alph4Church117
    [link] [comments]

    Account E-Mail Problemo

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:44 PM PST

    My friend started Neverwinter on Platform A but decided he wants to play it on Platform B. Platform B is telling him that email is already registered (by him, on Platform A). What can he do to reassociate his address and start playing on Platform B?

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in Master Spellplague Caverns (Kabal)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    After killing Kabal, my paladin tank couldn't leave Kabal's area. There was a fireball right in front of the portal. Everyone else in my group managed to get out, but when I tried to leave, it put me in combat mode, and I couldn't activate the portal. I tried approaching from several angles and creeping up slowly in an attempt to find a spot where I wouldn't trigger combat mode. I even tried "I'm Stuck/Defeat Me." Nothing worked.

    Is there some trick to getting out when this happens? Everyone else got out, so I'm wondering how they did it.

    submitted by /u/hIDeMyID
    [link] [comments]

    Blessed Blade now.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Can I now buy this weapon from a dealer or from another source when I was completely not involved in the new campaign or the Zariel Challenge?

    The Aasimar race, from what I know, was a milestone completion reward, I don't see it in the Auction House or Zen Market, so it's no longer available?

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Does TR still suck?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Been a few years since I played and got pretty frustrating maining a TR. I got ps5 recently and neverwinter popped up again and was curious if TR is still pretty crappy.

    submitted by /u/Substantial_Candle15
    [link] [comments]

    Question about neverwinter

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Hey everyone I just have a quick question how long do you think neverwinter will be around because I have a lvl 14 character on elder scrolls online and there's just something about it I don't like. I was just wondering because I don't wanna get back into a game that may see it's end soon.

    submitted by /u/Lethal-XBOX-
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to Neverwinter

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Password change.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Does anyone actually know how to change the password for neverwinter? All i have managed to do is change arc password..

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment