• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 2, 2020

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!


    New Members, Start Here!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:00 AM PST

    First of all, welcome to the r/Neverwinter subreddit. This is the subreddit for the Neverwinter MMO by Cryptic. Please take some time to read our Rules.

    You are free to post trading threads here (provided that they do not violate the subreddit's rules), or you can use the r/NeverwinterTradePost subreddit. Please make sure that you flair your post with the platform you play on.

    If you are wanting to chat with people, the Protector's Enclave Discord server is available. While it's not an official Discord, it is the closest thing we have to one, and there are devs and other PWE & Cryptic staff present. The subreddit also has its own built in chat system, but it's buggy and gets cleared of text often (due to bugs with Reddit).

    We have a list of recruiting guilds. If you wish to have your guild added to the list, leave a LINK here in this thread. See the list for more details.

    Our subreddit's wiki is in the process of being updated. Check it out to see if it's been updated!

    If you are new to Reddit, please expect your first posts and comments to need manual approval from a Moderator first before they can officially be posted/shared. This is standard for all New Accounts, we just ask that you be patient while waiting for a manual approval.

    If you have any questions at all, please feel free to post them here. For moderation questions, please send a PM to r/Neverwinter. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Put Your Refer-a-friend Link Here!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Rather than spamming the subreddit with a bunch of links, which seems to be upsetting some folks, put them all in this thread. Any referral links posted outside of this thread after this thread is posted will be removed. Thanks!

    Thread will be sorted by new. Once you have your link on the list, it's on there. Don't post it again. Don't delete it and repost it, and don't post it again to get to the top. I'll just remove it. Doing it multiple times will get your code blacklisted. I have ways of tracking this.

    If you have posted your link in a previous thread, you are free to repost it in this thread once.

    Link to previous thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/guwiyi/put_your_referafriend_link_here/

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon :p

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 01:55 AM PST

    Friends companion got angry and started killing me

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Items from Avernus Smith for other classes are character bound on buy?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Dark tidings

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 12:42 AM PST

    I've done a few of the quest the lord neveremeber questlines and I think I abandon a quest from him or something and it's not showing up on map or anything idk how to get it back. River district is still locked and chult is open is there any trick I can do to know where to start another dark tidings quest or something

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    PSA for PS5/xbox series x owners

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Make sure you uncheck "limit framerate" in the setting tab. It is far superior if you have it in anything 4k. I played for a bit without it and didn't see a difference until noticing the option. Hopefully it helps some people have a better visual experience. It definitely did for me.

    submitted by /u/nerdwithguns
    [link] [comments]

    Hunt Gear

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:37 PM PST

    Can someone send me a link to all hunt gears and the lures to get them , thanks

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Tomm Warlock Shielder Hypo trick

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Bought item with Zen and didn't get it

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:44 PM PST

    So I play on xbox and bought a race re-roll token and some health items, I got the health items but I didn't get the race re-roll token, is there a way I can get it without having to buy another

    submitted by /u/barhrun
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for person to start over with. (I'm keeping my level 71, so I'm not a noob)

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I've started over again with a new class and species. I'm looking for someone who whats to come play and help each other level up. I already have a level 71 barbarian, tiefling. so, I do have experience.

    The character I'm starting again with is a Warlock, sun elf. I already did the tutorial so I'm level 5 currently. I'm on Xbox and pm if your interested. I don't talk much and we don't have to be in a party or anything. Just shoot me a text and see if I'm trynna play.

    submitted by /u/SnooDrawings4097
    [link] [comments]

    How does a Practical Regal Collar work?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I am thinking of getting in but not exactly sure how it works. Does it work on all incoming RAD? Does it include RAD from redq, rtq, or rsq? Thank you for your help.

    submitted by /u/ArcherDaWookiee
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a "made by players" UPDATED trading guide

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    (PLAYING ON PC)

    As a relativelly new player, i'm always learning. I live, i learn. ALL THE TIME. And i'm really interested on trading with other players, valuables or simply to keep an income of AD per month, since it can be rough sometimes. Does anybody know of any source of updated information on Neverwinter's economy? on cost comparission between items, fees, sales, wich is a good moment for selling (what to sell) wich not, etc. It would be great. Thanks all, and stay safe!

    submitted by /u/heathcliff1234
    [link] [comments]

    Minimum level to group???

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Me and my son - new toons - (both level 5) - can't group with eachother. When we try to invite it simply says charname is too low level to join a party! Really. It's an MMO!! Anyone know at what level we can group with eachother?

    submitted by /u/conorb69
    [link] [comments]

    why are rogues stronger than barbarians?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:37 PM PST

    idk i just think it's weird how a lvl 19 rogue can do more damage than a lvl 20 barbarian...

    submitted by /u/harleskinz
    [link] [comments]

    Companion

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Hello, to simply put it im a lvl 80 barb 20k IL and have 845 zen left and wondered if i should buy quasit, given i have abyssal chicken atm and no augment or if i should buy holy vorpal ( am using dread atm) or maybe golden memories. Or mabey even save it. Also i dont particularly want to give cryptic any more money so i doubt i will top the balance up. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Hendog696969
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus map confusion?!?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Hi friends, I'm trying to follow this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAw4gnUnfwE

    I an running over the manes left and right, it's a slaughterfest, and yet not a single map has dropped. Has something changed since that guide? Is running over those little manes still an option in this game to get maps in avernus?

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Zen sale use?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    While the zen sale is active, I wonder if I should take advantage? I already have VIP maxed out.

    I have about 800zen.

    I have rank 11 bondings, rank 9 everything else, only 3 epic artifacts, 1 leg artifact, 1 leg aug companion, 3 epic companions, 2 epic mounts, none with power enhancements.

    The choice to me seems to be either buying

    1. 150 companion upgrade tokens or
    2. 110 Preservation Wards
    3. Something else?
    4. Keep the zen until companion update releases?
    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Are the servers down right now

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:34 AM PST

    I'm trying to get to the character select screen and am not able to

    submitted by /u/Objective_Watch
    [link] [comments]

    Pally question

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Jc if anyone out there has a high enough ranked pally that has capped stats and can seamlessly swap between healing and tanking to do both without much gear swap. I'm thinking about making one with the intent to do just that but not sure how easily accomplishable that would be.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Linking Epic Games to Arc?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Hey does anyone have experience with the Epic Games Launcher? I got into the game through Epic but now i want to link it to Arcgames, because of features. I contacted the support and they say there should be an option in the launcher. I checked for two days everywhere, clicked on everything. Cant seem to be found... Thought maybe someone can help... Thank u.

    submitted by /u/darkycrowd
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 80 DPS Barb xbox

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Im 1 campaign advancement away from completing undermountain, and I'm at about 12.5k ilevel, how do I get better gear at my current position, or is theyre something I'm missing that would give me more ilevel?

    submitted by /u/Archiel1604
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric Help

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 05:46 AM PST

    I am wondering what the 6 small circles are in the middle of the screen on the right side. When they build up, I get circles moving around my character. Can a seasoned cleric please explain these circles? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Troyski1973
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment