• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Neverwinter Mithral Kris vs 10k Favor Transmute weapon from Bleeding Citadel

    Neverwinter Mithral Kris vs 10k Favor Transmute weapon from Bleeding Citadel


    Mithral Kris vs 10k Favor Transmute weapon from Bleeding Citadel

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Obikin89's Stats Calculator... for mod 19...

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Well, I started doing this Stats Calculator before they announced the changes coming to the Combat System, and just finished it. I hope you will enjoy it ! At least it will be something to start from for mod 20. And things are still subject to change on preview.

    This is focused at understanding the strengths/weaknesses of your build more than understanding how stats work. If you want the formulas and graphs, I'll always recommand looking at Janne's website.

    Currently, looking at all the modifiers we have is a pain, because many many things are not written on the character sheet. The Rework will be very good in that regard. They also entirely removed damage variance from the game, on preview. And that's great, because that means that we will have exact numbers to target.

    I've already made some tests on preview (with a lvl 5 character it's complicated to test lots of stuff... But I still have some data). I'll explain how stats works and which to prioritize very soon. And I'll continue working on my guide, to fully update it for the changes coming !

    submitted by /u/Obikin89
    [link] [comments]

    Dragons & Noobs

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 06:09 AM PST

    I've recently come back to the game after a couple of years and I've run into something I don't remember being an issue before.

    Why are massively OP players blasting dragons out of the air before the new people can get a hit in?

    I'm not talking about Well of Dragons, but garbage dragons like Charthraxis.

    Are you so bored that you have to take this away from people starting out?

    submitted by /u/reallyhowfascinating
    [link] [comments]

    nice lockbox

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    companion confusion: quasit vs bulette pup?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Hi friends, so Juma was nice to me and gave me a bulette pup and a quasit. I have a cleric, and I enjoy using the arbiter/dps loadout so both are nice.

    Which companion should I choose as my primary active and why?

    They seem very similar, just the extra bonus stats you get at lvl 30 is the main difference that I see.

    I ask as I made a warlock alt that I plan to eventually play some day in time, and I'll give that toon the 2nd best option between the 2.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sly_1
    [link] [comments]

    Enhancement slots

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:54 PM PST

    I don't know if this is a stupid question, but what do I put in the weapon and armour enhancement slot? And where do I get this?

    submitted by /u/Deku_CPT
    [link] [comments]

    Even with 100% Mount Bolster, CW dps is so bad

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Hopefully they wont forget that class in the upcoming mod. Cheers to all CW mains, lets just cry in the corner ..

    submitted by /u/Theravenquit
    [link] [comments]

    WL players, is this guide up to date (Hellbringer) ?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Total noob here, looking for a guides that explain basic stuff and are not outdated. Is this any good ? https://guides.jannenw.info/2020/04/06/the-ninth-hell/

    submitted by /u/Satans_Work
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    I just have to say I'm loving this game, I just feel a little lost at sometimes and don't know what I should be focusing on. I also play by myself so I have nobody to get any advice from, so anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Blooddy1203
    [link] [comments]

    Tips

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Any tips on playing a barbarian?

    submitted by /u/Blooddy1203
    [link] [comments]

    neverwinter online multiple disks install fix

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    i have installed it directly from arc. The problem is that ive installed it on SSD drive ( C ) but launcher update installs about 30 gb of patches od D drive that is normal hdd for data ,but it has only 10 gb of free space. Any ideas for fixing this strange situation?

    submitted by /u/Duchix97
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment