• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Neverwinter Neverwinter healing nerf is worse than I thought

    Neverwinter Neverwinter healing nerf is worse than I thought


    Neverwinter healing nerf is worse than I thought

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Anyone notice that with the new distribution of heals, it also counts enemies within the spread of the heal, it doesn't heal them but lowers the heals to your allies

    Essentially bastion of health divided by five players is instead divided amongst everything friend or foe

    submitted by /u/OkReach4283
    [link] [comments]

    New to neverwinter PC!!!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Hi all! I used to play on console and finally got a pc to use!!! I'm looking for a guild to grow and have fun with, hmu if you have any leads. I like to roll heals as a main (DC) and dps alts for fun and stabbing stuff. 💖✌🏼

    submitted by /u/warrpony
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the item appearance library in regards to gear destroyed before the mod

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I don't know exactly what mod it was because I don't really keep up with that, but a few months ago I came back to the game after not playing for over a year. Lots of changes!! Including now having the appearance library, instead of having to keep using individual items to change appearance. My question is, for gear that is not dropped or crafted (specifically I'm thinking about the elemental evil campaign rewards), is there a way to go back and get that gear/appearance, even if you have already received and destroyed it before the changes?

    submitted by /u/3896713
    [link] [comments]

    New Companion powers list

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Just wondering if any enterprising individual has started posting a list of updated companion powers from preview yet? Because if they did, that would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/gnomercy404
    [link] [comments]

    Insignia Exchange

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:49 AM PST

    I know this is a long shot but have any of the devs mentioned anything about an Mount Insignia Exchange given these new changes coming? I only ask because I know they just sold the Legendary Mount pack which came with 9 of the Legendary Insignia Choice packs and now with the coming changes requiring people to rework all aspects of the their toons that's a lot of money to sink into a product that is suddenly no longer as relevant in their toons new builds.

    submitted by /u/jreddit82
    [link] [comments]

    Fragments of Zerthimon

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Hey guys, so I'm currently playing the Undermountain champagne and now I have a quest where I have to collect four fragments of zerthimon. Sadly I have no clue where to find them. I hope someone can help me. :-)

    submitted by /u/rosalinkan_
    [link] [comments]

    Arcturia

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Im busy with the undermountain campaign and just got stuck where I have to kill arcturia in wyllowwood. She's so op and one attack takes half my health, and on top of that she has allies, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/Deku_CPT
    [link] [comments]

    Insigna powder

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Hello, where can I find Insigna powder? Only from destroying insigna?

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Explain bolster

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Explain companion bolster and mount if you have time. I'm kinda new tryn to figure the rest out I've gotten pretty far in almost a month I like to think still confused on some stuff kinda stuck at 25k item level

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Chultan Expedition Pack Essentials

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Is it safe to assume the companion and mount offered in this pack is NOT account wide?

    Cryptic had said special mounts/companions would not be account wide so I am just assuming this is the case.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock dps changes

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Hello! I am still new at this game, and everybody told me there will be a lot of changes, and I personally don't like it bcs I just find weapon for my warlock in avernus treasure maps, and I bought all of the enchantments. I wanna know if someone knows what changes will come for warlock dps. I just got bulette pup companion (epic) in jumma bags in Vallenhas. I was so happy bcs everyone says it is the best companion. Will they change it also?

    submitted by /u/its_me_ana_
    [link] [comments]

    Companion question

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    In fairly new but should I be leveling all my companions or just the active one I use? I use a bul pup and he's at 35 but i just bought a abyssal chicken and some other ones should i be leveling them even tho their not my main one i use?

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Going back in time.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Apologies for formatting, I am on mobile.

    I used to enjoy Neverwinter pre-mod 16. I maimed Warlock for 4 years and still get excited to play it once in a while, only to come back and realise that I'll never have the old feats again.

    I know they wanted to make the game more 5e, but the removal of life steal, in addition to the horror that was the class updates, Warlock felt pretty unplayable. I know now that everything is more balanced these days, but I don't get excited looking at these new boons and feats. I used to feel like they were impactful, leveling my character felt good back then, though I can't say anything as of now, but I can't imagine with how much they've widdled it down, it feels as rewarding.

    I wish I could go back to it, and I've asked about private servers before only to be informed by a mod that they are not allowed. But we've seen things like WoW classic and even Riot is working on a "time jump" project. I'm only curious how many people would return to the game beside myself because of said "time jump" project.

    It would be great if Cryptic could/would do this, but realistically, game devs are generally in their own way on things, and don't want to go back on things. I mean, anyone else remember the arcane forge? Yeah me neither. Also shout out to any og templock mains. Literally what kept me playing the game.

    submitted by /u/Soul-Stealer-Ash
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I made this video of me soloing a few dungeons and messing around with some friends for jokes, hope y'all enjoy :)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Poll: Are you happy with the direction of the game?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Connection to login server failed

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I'm getting on neverwinter today and I put in my pass to login and it just tries to connect for like 2 minutes then says it failed at the end, my connection is solid and everything so I'm just wondering if others are having the same issue rn or how to fix it. Lmk!

    submitted by /u/iamayrv
    [link] [comments]

    Manticore/Titansteel set?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:01 AM PST

    I have been trying to get my head around the forthcoming changes to stats and gear. The biggest one is weapon damage no longer being on gear. It got me thinking, what weapon sets are now in play for best in slot.

    Now I know lion guard is good, but most players like me can't get the scrolls for that so what else?

    I would like to put forward The masterwork weapon set 2. I know the stats aren't great, like most self build items. However the set bonus is

    +2% out going damage +2% out going heal -2% incoming damage

    To me that could be huge given that weapon damage is going and power will be capped.

    Also on a dps barb build 10% increase to Relentless Slash.

    Am I being stupid or is this a great option for not just dps but healers too. Maybe not tanks but this has to be a contender for bis come the changes.

    Oh and it also stacks up to 5 times if your allies are using the set... which means 10% more damage or healing.... possibly.

    submitted by /u/RevanDarkside
    [link] [comments]

    Paranoid delusion

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:46 AM PST

    yes, that cheeky little thing that mimics ur account.

    does anyone have clue how their passive might be utilized. HR ? Wizard ? any ideas ... i feel like it is a hidden op, and i hate meta :D

    ps. just noticed at moment of posting this, this guy selling for 5mil ad atm ???!! hello ?

    submitted by /u/KellenNever
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment