• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 10, 2020

    Neverwinter I Miss The Foundry

    Neverwinter I Miss The Foundry


    I Miss The Foundry

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:11 PM PST

    This may get overlooked because everyone is focused on the upcoming changes, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.

    I still miss the Foundry sometimes.

    Some of the player creations in there were brilliant. I remember playing through a 3-part story about a girl and her golem that was very well written and designed. (Spoilers: she died at the end.) I also remember a series focusing on a village essentially named "Doomed-a-lot", it was silly and enjoyable.

    I understand why Cryptic had to remove The Foundry, but I still miss it occasionally. There was so much talent poured into those maps that's gone now.

    submitted by /u/Tall_Bug
    [link] [comments]

    Updated Hunter Ranger Archery Guide for Mod 19

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    If archery is your thing, Viking Plague88 and I have just updated our archery guide to Mod 19. Enjoy!

    http://bit.ly/YarrowVikingArchery

    submitted by /u/Extraneous_Typo
    [link] [comments]

    Is Neverwinter worth it in 2021? (Yes, but remember the early / mid game is better than the endgame)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:43 AM PST

    Has to be said..

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Did you know that to get infected Manes to spawn you'll actually have to drive over .. ( not circle them around ) but actually yit a little mane? That's insane right? It can't be that complicated, I just drove around without hitting any little manes on purpose and still infected spawn. Well...you see that one guy who's working real hard and focusing on killing as much little ones as possible..maybe he's not farming for maps..maybe he's the one getting infected to spawn and is after the same chains you are. Little appreciation guys, it really sucks when you're doing all the work and others just drive around killing infected as fast as they can ( fyi, try to kill it with your weakest at-will when there is more than one farming for chains, you only need to get one hit to get drops )

    submitted by /u/Shunkaha00
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock or Wizard

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:26 PM PST

    Completely new to the game and I want to play a magical class, I'm stuck between these two, not too concerned on which is stronger but more on which is more fun and feels more magical to play. Thanks

    submitted by /u/whitelines1977
    [link] [comments]

    Long returning player

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    When does the winter festival start on xbox?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Did the market crashed?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Everything is much cheaper than yesterday.

    especially companion upgrade base pack and mount upgrade token pack. I remember yesterday was 500k today now is 400k.and still going down.what happen?

    submitted by /u/okmaster77
    [link] [comments]

    Convince me it's not all doom and gloom...

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    So, I've decided to take the plunge and invest in a PC... majority of my games aren't tied to progression, except Neverwinter.

    I didn't want to hold back just because of one game, but I'll be loosing everything, quite literally starting with nothing. I love the game, but the thought of getting back where I was, with my mounts, the KoS, companions, the grind... I'm just so on the fence.

    I know the recent changes are coming in and things are gonna be different, but what was keeping me alive with the game was my 11M AD for the companion update.

    Honestly, if you were me, would you put down Neverwinter, or would you take it on the chin and grind away again?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    How are my stats and what can I do to increase them?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:59 PM PST

    Suggestions for Companion Bolstering (Preview Build Patch NW.123.20201203E.1)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:12 PM PST

    I'm writing my suggestion here because I couldn't find how to reply post on official forums, doesn't know how to activate my account to write or reply something, it's an account from 2013.

    In preview V2.0 Companions are together for bolster, like mounts.

    Bolster contribution was based on category, for example I have in creatures category 13 /15, I guess equivalent to 86% , now bolster on preview v2 patch bolster is 36%. My suggestion is to change contribution percentage so that all players doesn't get too affected by the change, especially low and mid players.

    I'm listing actual companion percentage contribution and my suggestion for each one:

    White 0.5% ---->3%

    Green 1% ---->4%

    Blue 2% ---->5%

    Purple 3% ---->6%

    Orange 5% ---->8%

    Mythic 10% ----> 10%

    In my character this percentage will be 24% + 42% = 66% (3 orange, 7 purple).

    By this low level players with not so many companions can began building their bolster easier, mid players doesnt loose so much bolster, and high-level players only need to upgrade to mythic to conserve theirs 100% bolster.

    submitted by /u/geosanti088
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Update

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 04:30 PM PST

    The more videos I watch about the updates the more I worry about my DPS build. I focused most of my time and energy into companions and stones. Bullet pup,alpha comp,deep crow and the standard build. How bad do you guys thing this will be?

    submitted by /u/zagudyha
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Slime Companion

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    So, I was cleaning out the guild bank and happened upon a Slime companion. When I checked the AH for the price it was 2M~ AD! Why is it so expensive? I don't remember how I got it or when, but it's probably been laying in this guild bank for a few years now, why is it so sought after? Should I sell it or keep holding onto it?

    submitted by /u/Every_Level
    [link] [comments]

    Combined Ratings

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Combined_Rating

    So, if you have a ring that gives 100 in Combined Rating, what does that translate to in individual ratings? I couldn't find anything with my google fu

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 11:55 AM PST

    I just came from console to pc. I've been playing neverwinter on ps4 for about a year now. I know most of the mechanics of the game, but I'm struggling with getting through the entire storyline again, and not having a decent mount and no companion. Does anyone feel like helping a "new player" out with the quests and such? It would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Demon_Queen95
    [link] [comments]

    Gore chains

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Is the drop rate bugged? Iv killed atleast 50 of these things and no drops, on xbox

    submitted by /u/SaltyWarthog3137
    [link] [comments]

    Tomm help

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Looking to run some Tomm as can never really find any runs going in zone chats or when I do people want people with LH weapons already. I've completed Tomm a couple of times and know all the mechanics etc. If anyone would be willing to help it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Clxpson
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a lvl 70 toon

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Started like 2ish weeks ago. Got tired of the low lvl grind so i made a lvl 70 dps barbarian. Transfered all my loot over, set my powers etc, and went straight to a lvl 70 area (Borvaria?) And died 3 times fighting the first werewolves.

    Im so undergeared that i had to go to a lvl 55-60 area just to quest comfortably yet the loot im getting is still only half the item lvl of what i have on.

    I followed a build guide for blademaster, got some epic mounts and had enough insignias to unlock a power on each mount. Have Holy vorpal and every other slot is fitted.

    What can i do to get better gear? I feel like i would just be a burden for group missions

    submitted by /u/Rotting_potato
    [link] [comments]

    Best use of 1000 trade bars atm?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Are bondings 15 worth it right now before they get removed? If 1 = 2.6 mil after change.

    submitted by /u/Gwen-Bored_of_Cider
    [link] [comments]

    What happened

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 02:24 AM PST

    Wtf happened to this game? I was in disbelief 5 years ago when this game came out on xbox, for free! It had an unbelievable story and an even better PvP, now im logging in and seeing that PvP is almost non existant and I don't qualify to play pvp because im not lvl 80? Why has the world gone so soft?!

    submitted by /u/TomVia
    [link] [comments]

    without guidance

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I have a character level 80 Rogue Assassin, almost 21k item level but everything rotten except for the weapons that are the legions made in Avernus. I need help to learn how chose the best gear for me. I have 20k lvl item but I am very weak. And how I should do the campaigns, each one are most important for start ? PS: UM it's done.

    submitted by /u/BillyTheButcher91
    [link] [comments]

    having issues downloading (pc/steam)

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:54 AM PST

    it's says patching till around 16% and then stops and says connection idel for to long and when i reload it. it's back to 0% any fix for this

    submitted by /u/alandtic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment