• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 30, 2020

    Neverwinter Returned after 4 years. What the hell happened?

    Neverwinter Returned after 4 years. What the hell happened?


    Returned after 4 years. What the hell happened?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I mained a paladin. I used to run Castle Never solo with ease. Now I can barely make it past the first lowly mob.

    submitted by /u/farkingnewt
    [link] [comments]

    TIL You can skip golem phase on the Bore Worm, lomm

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    New player! How fiery is the Hellbringer Warlock?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Hey, I just picked up the game today and made a tiefling warlock. It might be cliché, but I'd like for him to use both fire and shadow magic, and the warlock seems like the most obvious fit. So my question is, will I be able to have this aesthetic of using orange fire spells? Or are all the fire as a warlock black or blue?

    :D

    submitted by /u/Gethun_Gagap
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 80 warlock looking for guild

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 11:41 PM PST

    Trying to get my item level up and I heard it's pretty important to be in a guild so we can get boons for it. Anyone willing to accept? I play on PlayStation.

    submitted by /u/Dcruzm98
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone but gold inlaid combs?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Im a new player and I've been posting things for auction and recently got these combs and I see the default starting bid is over 1mill diamonds no matter how many combs I prepare to out up. Are they worth keeping, and are they going to get bought if I post them?

    submitted by /u/Absolutionism
    [link] [comments]

    Any1 down to carry me thru ic? Xbox

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Infernal citadel tryn to find ppl to help carry me I might have a few friends on thatd help too their high gs I'm only 26k tho =s

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Best tips for actually spending?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Hi all! I've been playing the game for about a month (PC) and having a lot of fun. Usually in free games if they can hold my attention for a month, I don't mind spending some real money to keep the game going. As a new player, what is the best recommendation for buying (best place to buy to get bonuses on the initial purchase) and spending (after I get the currency, what should I use it on?). Thanks, any tips are much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/buzzr309
    [link] [comments]

    Free Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Hello there.

    I got a free key for Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack. I am not going to play the game, so I'm giving it away for free. It expires at 11:59 PM. No idea what time zone, but I expect it to be within 24 hours, so time is kind of short. Good luck~

    Key: 5vPYtYRi

    submitted by /u/Yukiismaster
    [link] [comments]

    What belt/nec/tali set to use on healer?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Budget option would be great aswell :) thanks

    submitted by /u/BuildGod420
    [link] [comments]

    So what should stats look like on an end game player under the new system?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Screen shot for cleric please.

    submitted by /u/havensinnixa
    [link] [comments]

    Are people bad at this game, or just used to OP healers?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:11 PM PST

    I'm a warlock who mostly play dps, but I got a healer load out so that I can do random dungeons without waiting 30-40min in q, and duo some content with a friend.

    Did about 10 tiamat today (farming linus favor) and people kept dying over and over because they stood two steps out of the FUCKING GREEN HEAL CIRCLE!! And stood in red like it's all good... Idiots. If I have to spot heal one players stupid ass all the time I will run out of means to heal, fact.

    I can heal most content with decent players, just saying, before you go there.

    Sorry but not sorry, most of you are great, when I play dps.

    submitted by /u/Keeperofheads
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best DPS class currently?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Returning after not playing since around April. Not sure what is strong right now. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/x-Justice
    [link] [comments]

    How to further increase item level

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 04:20 AM PST

    My current item level is around 26k, I finished all the campaigns and all my gear is pretty high (around 1,230). How do I further increase my item level and stats (preferably without spending Zen)?

    submitted by /u/Noroelle1992
    [link] [comments]

    obaya will not let me win

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    obaya will not let me win

    after doing Me for the past 6 weeks and trying on the 7 week that im still not seeing no Ebonized Breastplate from obaya where she wont stop given me the Ebonized Chainmail, Prized chainmail of The Cult, and Prized Breastplate of The Cult for how i can not win

    https://preview.redd.it/ngrzvtsg05861.jpg?width=493&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=20069367fb40f5e76b9c69a9a6eb1751ade620b2

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    Where does guiding ring of sharpshooter come from?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Where does it come from? And what's the best thing u can get from vallanhas mystic boxes?? I can open some tomorrow so I'm wondering

    submitted by /u/Tazzz777zzz
    [link] [comments]

    Can I buy more than 1 Character slot.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 01:09 AM PST

    I'm wanting to Have 8 Character slots one for each Class. It cost 250 zen to buy 2 character slots. Can I buy this 3 times totalling to 750 zen or not.

    submitted by /u/jordan_020202
    [link] [comments]

    Dps race.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I want to create a new DPS character, was thinking about Rogue. But I don't know which race to choose. Half-Orc is recommended by everyone and I know it has 5% Critical Serverity, but I don't like the appearance of this character. I am thinking of a Human who will boost all stats by 1% or a Half-Elf who will have a boon like Half-Orc after the changes.

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment