• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Neverwinter Some players can receive the free Festive Garb of Winter from the Light of Simril Trader. Others can't. Why?

    Neverwinter Some players can receive the free Festive Garb of Winter from the Light of Simril Trader. Others can't. Why?


    Some players can receive the free Festive Garb of Winter from the Light of Simril Trader. Others can't. Why?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know what we have to do to unlock the free Festive Garb of Winter fashion coat? I can receive it from the vendor but many of my friends can't.

    I only noticed it yesterday. I don't think it was there for me earlier in the event.

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Where to farm companion gear?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    Hi, i just hit lvl 80 and ilvl 13000 and unlocked gambit skirmish. Theres ilvl 400 companion gear dropping which is worse than what you can get on ah for like 7k ad. Where can i find higher ilvl gear for my companion? Also i cant seem to find companion gear with power, is it just rare? thanks

    submitted by /u/BuildGod420
    [link] [comments]

    newbie question about campaigns

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:56 PM PST

    im a newbie to the game and im playing a bit more then a week, witch campaigns should i do first? i finished elemental evil and almost undermountain. also im working throught tyrany of dragons and the maze engine (but these move very very slow) so witch campaign should i do after undermountain and (i prefer a linear one and not repetive) im an 80 lvl warlock with 1500 item lvl

    submitted by /u/nekos95
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX GUILD recruiting! GH20 Ministry of Mischief looking for members of all experience level to play and grow our guild with!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    Profession x AD

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Hello Guys,

    What's the best profession to do a bit of AD? Alchemy with healing potions, others?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Would I like neverwinter if I like gw2 or wow classic or nah

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I was a necromancer main in gw2 and beast mastery hunter in wow classic. So I really don't know this game is really for me. For the contents I like in gw2 is I do world bosses and fractals and dungeons in gw2. Then for wow classic pretty much do everything except for raiding.

    submitted by /u/ezioauditore2018
    [link] [comments]

    Question about character progression

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:51 AM PST

    So I'm a level 80 ranger, my stats are as follows

    340k hp

    140k power

    89k armor pen

    92k crit strike

    88k defense

    78k combat advantage

    Around 60k for everything else

    I have the music box artifact set all at orange As well as staff of flowers, trobriands ring, music box, and blast scepter all at orange, legion guard weapons at orange, ring of fallen power +4 and brutal fiend +4 and the rest of my gear is the purple treasure map gear

    In all Offense and defense slots I have radiant enchantments, about 5 rank 13 radiant, 1 rank 14 and the rest rank 9

    I have a legendary deep crow as active companion with 7% bolster and 3 r11 bondings

    No weapon enchant

    Negation rank 9 for armor enchant

    Only elemental evil and under mountain completed, with a total of 14 boons unlocked

    So now my real question, I have 8000 zen in hopes for another 30% off sale coming on the 1st, is the pathfinder campaign bundle a good idea to get my character more powerful? It would be 4900 zen I believe leaving me with 3100 zen for companion and mount tokens I think would be smart.

    If anyone could think of a better way to strengthen my character with that zen I would greatly appreciate it!!!

    My mount bolster is 37% as well btw

    And I only have about 8 companions total, deep crow being the best by far

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Tattoo designs for Neverwinter?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Does anyone have or seen somewhere?

    submitted by /u/nickhatecrew
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to purchase mop from bazaar

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Wasteland treasure map issue

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I was given the advice to farm the treasure maps in avernus to gear up better but every time i open a chest, it says i got the hammer but when i open my inventory its no where to be found. Ive reset the game a few times as well. Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/Rotting_potato
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed citadel transmutes

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    I missed out on the first three parts of the redeemed citadel, but all I want from them are the transmute items, is there another way to obtain them or is that it?

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:23 PM PST

    Hey I have a question owo

    Is it possible to get a naga character in neverwinter and if it is how do I get it because Google won't tell me a shit lol and I really want one because they are so cool ^

    submitted by /u/Typical-Wolf7266
    [link] [comments]

    New player! Looking for a party/guild.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:39 AM PST

    I play on PS4 and a level 10 Rogue just starting to play the game Please message me on my Ps4 account, Lucxicioc. disclaimer: that I might not be someone your looking for because I am a 11 year old male, also if you don't want to be on a stream because of personal reasons tell me because I usually stream on YouTube and twitch. I will be active from 3:00 PM to 5:00 AM to the 4 of January and on from 2:20 PM to 12:00 PM because of curfew, any questions just ask my ps4 account because I am not always active on Reddit. Also looking advice for any different ways to play a rouge please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/shedrick-mxrs-fan
    [link] [comments]

    I just saw recently that even though it has been for a while Neverwinter Nights is now available for iOS. I have not downloaded it yet, but is there Bluetooth controller support for Neverwinter Nights on iOS?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Thank you for y'all's help.

    submitted by /u/MWDJR702
    [link] [comments]

    Augments and bonding runestones

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:56 AM PST

    If I have an augment companion as my summoned companion, do I need bonding runestones? I have max bonding and wonder whether I should use chultan tiger or some other companion instead of the bulette pup if I am not actually getting the stats.

    submitted by /u/aBIGblackman1
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player - now or later?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:41 AM PST

    To try to keep it short, after quitting classic wow i was thinking of jumping back either here or on Gw2. I would have chosen Neverwinter with a brand new char, even if I already have a 80 arbiter (pretty much a fresh 80 with undermointain gear, was doing the Ele Evil campaign before quitting), but thats when i discovered of the big changes to the whole system incoming shortly. So, would it have a point starting a new char now, or should i just mess around with my cleric until changes come? Or would it be advisable to wait to come back, maybe hopping on gw2 in the meantime? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Elpsykongrooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Why would they make gear better than lions guard gear so easy to get? What a waste of time.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment