• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Neverwinter FINALLY got a collar drop!

    Neverwinter FINALLY got a collar drop!


    FINALLY got a collar drop!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    new stat system might be easier to balance stats, yes or no?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    So one thing I think I'm actually looking forward with the stat rework is it seems like it might be a LOT easier to balance out stats overall.

    For example, offense enchant/insigia/runestone slots. At the moment because power is uncapped you more or less have to devote all offensive slots to power otherwise you are gimping your dps/healing.

    But in the new system a lot of players will be overcapped in power, so those slots can be freed up to balance other stats. It can be like 6+ slots that suddenly become available, maybe a lot more which means getting the main important stats capped won't come at the cost of power.

    Similarly for defense once capped you can easily load up on health or awareness or whatever else is meaningful again freeing up enchant etc slots currently devoted to defense.

    Am I missing something in my analysis?

    submitted by /u/adingostoleyourbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding end game and the grind

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Hi there,

    Previous Neverwinter player looking to get back into the game.

    I know Neverwinter is not "pay2win" but more "pay2NotHaveAnUngodlyGrind".

    How much money would I need to be sinking per month for the latter? Would just getting the VIP make a difference or would there still be an insane grind with it?

    submitted by /u/Khaosmoi
    [link] [comments]

    Zen Market mounts and companions NOT account-wide?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    I checked the Zen Market today, and the mounts and companions I looked at all say that they bind to character on pick-up. In addition, some of the mounts I bought a while ago (armored bear and fancy stick pony) used to be listed as "Free" the Zen Market, but now they're not there at all. They're also not reclaimable at the claims agent. However, the companion and mount I purchased recently (Soradiel and celestial wings) are still listed as "Free" the Zen Market.

    Does this seem correct? I thought based on this announcement that mounts and companions bought in the Zen Market would always be account-wide and that the ones you purchase would always be reclaimable.

    EDIT: Based on replies so far, people think that mounts and companions should be account-wide and reclaimable. I've filed a support ticket about the two mounts (armored bear and fancy stick pony) that I used to be able to reclaim but now no longer can.

    submitted by /u/hIDeMyID
    [link] [comments]

    Question about endgame: legacy campaigns

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Hey, I'm in this weird spot where I reached lvl 80 but still have a crapload of weird quest laying around and not knowing where to focus.

    Example - legacy campaigns.

    My question is why should I do them at all? It looks like there are a lot of people doing them, but all I can see is that they reward some weird currencies that you can use to buy gear far worse than I already bought in auction house.

    Is it just me or the game itself is awfully bad at pointing you towards things you should do and giving you a clear reason why you should do them?

    submitted by /u/thyall
    [link] [comments]

    Devout cleric divinity recharge

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:13 PM PST

    Hello Guys,

    while in combat, how do you recharge divinity? I think I still miss something here..

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Are enchantments going to change with the new mod, should I be buying radiants and darks?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Combat/bonding changes scheduled for PS4?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    Has anyone heard a date for the combat/bonding changes coming to console? Not sure about other players but I'm in maintenance mode until I have seen the new changes live. No purchasing, no spending resources, just waiting for the shoe to drop basically. Having a date, even ball park tentative would be nice.

    submitted by /u/shady_nate77
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game working? Cant download/patch it

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Hey guys, I downloaded the game on steam and i was able to play it for half an hour untill I got some error on an loading screen, I have tried everything even redownload the game, nothing worked. Tried to download on Arc and dude...I had LITERALLY 100 errors in 5 hours trying to patch the game, download errors, login erros, conection errors...but somehow I was able to run the game and Im still stuck in the same screen error, its right after the first boss fight, im downloading the game for the 4th time today and I hope it works now. Is there any reason for this to happen? Isnt any problem with my PC because I was playing the game at high with no problems and isnt my internet either. The game really got me and I wish I could play it.

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/Cristiox
    [link] [comments]

    The Portal in Whispering Caverns by Vilithrax

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:47 PM PST

    How do I get the portal in Whispering Caverns by Vilithrax to work? I see folks go into it after defeating Vilithrax, but I can't enter it. And, where does it go?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Marsman61
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a guide to mod 20 damage mitigation?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Defense can be cranked right up, similar for awareness and defelct, then how do other damage mitigations and damage-out reducing things work with it?

    Are we about tp have a situation with a lot of damage mitigations that will often be wasted or will we be able to stack them to the nth degree?

    submitted by /u/_____score
    [link] [comments]

    Blessed Weapons

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:34 AM PST

    am i running out of time to get blessed weapons and zarei's favour?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Pally Heal

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:42 AM PST

    What is the best Enchantment you guys expert players recommend for my armor ? Soulforged? Elven? Barkshield? I actually using elven but idk if is a good enchantment for my pally.

    submitted by /u/JustJokingTrump
    [link] [comments]

    Flowers and butterflies

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:50 AM PST

    Hi all

    After upcoming changes annoucement i lost all my will to grind and told myself ill reclaim all keys from bought Vip and wait for new content in module 20. Oh boy i think someone need to rethink what is dnd and neverwinter. FFS! I dont want to see players with flowers and wings of butterflies! Wt fff plz no, no no....

    submitted by /u/R4vv3n666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment