• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Neverwinter The State of Neverwinter

    Neverwinter The State of Neverwinter


    The State of Neverwinter

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    Xbox players right now

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:22 AM PST

    An interesting title

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:47 PM PST

    To the devs: my son is not happy

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:56 PM PST

    Wtaf?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:32 PM PST

    I am the only one who has decided the new rework is crap and now hates this game? I finally had a character that did some damage and didn't die in 3 seconds in epic but now I'm back to no damage and dead in 3 seconds and so were all the other players I queued with . Like wtf this really sucks .. it cost a fortune I time and astral diamonds to get where I was and now I'm back at square one as a level 80 player

    submitted by /u/greeenamnesia
    [link] [comments]

    xbox servers be like

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    A letter to Cryptic

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:01 PM PST

    I want to start by saying this is not a rant or rave, just some personal opinions.

    There is a large group of the player base that feels they are not being heard. There are several topics that players feel like need addressing.

    -loot drops for dungeons, trials, skirmishes are no longer in tune with effort after combat rework -cost/drop rate of items to upgrade collars for only small 1% upgrades -why are hunt lure piece drops not in tune with each other (brooch of the divine drops way more frequently than shadow demon claw, shard of infernal ice drops less frequently than infernal kite shield) -why is some community info only posted to Twitter and not places like the forum or in launcher app

    Those are just a few examples and not meant to bash anyone.

    The players as a community want to be heard, it is in the end up to you as a studio to decide what to do with your game, but we would like a better way to be heard and feel like our input is at the very least considered.

    My personal thought is you have put together the content creator program to have select creators basically help with free marketing. In this vain why not set up a program of community volunteers to act as a voice of the community. They could have let's say a monthly or bi-monthly voice of the community they put together to give feedback either to Nitocris as community manager or directly to the devs. They would then be able to post publicly what has been submitted so the players know they are atleast being heard and you as a developer team are not having to filter out thousands of repeat comments and rants. Ideally this group of volunteers would have representatives from each platform, as different platforms have different issues.

    I know this is probably the wrong place to post something like this and doubt it will get a response. Mods feel free to remove if you feel like this is not appropriate.

    Thank you for letting me voice my opinion and I apologize for the long post.

    submitted by /u/krageneq
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox players be like

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    SIMPLY put...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    This heavy moderation is unreal, uncivil and unnecessary.

    To the (paid?) moderators, this exercise of power defeats the purpose and the spirit of why Reddit EXIST.

    Speechless!!!

    submitted by /u/007Engineering
    [link] [comments]

    Megathread is probably the worst thing you could do right now.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    There will be many issues for noobs. Dividing up threads into each issue would help more than dumping all complaints into 1 thread. You do you tho....

    submitted by /u/qRac3caRp
    [link] [comments]

    Mega thread is a disservice to readers

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:40 PM PST

    I've seen some good questions posed by the community in separate posts that were then locked as part of pushing everything into a single mega thread. I can't find those questions or answers in the mega thread. I understand the desire to hide all the issues we are having but this doesn't help us.

    submitted by /u/Bentley306
    [link] [comments]

    So I told myself I wasn't gonna make this joke unless servers were still down after work today.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:43 PM PST

    Everyone relax! Obviously they're gonna make this up to us by tossing 20 companion tokens and an Abyssal Chicken vanity pet our way. Maybe they'll even give us a couple Xp scrolls to make up lost time.

    On a serious note HOW IS THERE NOT A HAMSTER COMPANION!?!!

    Do whatcha gotta do mods

    submitted by /u/Pinchstr
    [link] [comments]

    Tiamat missing for XBox?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:33 PM PST

    So I was doing my stronghold quests and one is Tiamat but she seems to have gone missing. Does anyone know if/when it will come back?

    submitted by /u/velcromidway
    [link] [comments]

    Guide Update and other random things

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    Hello adventurers !

    Guide Update

    First of all, I spent the whole month of January to make an Early Access section for those who support my work on my website. The amount of work to do is colossal but I'll do my best to update everything as soon as I can. Now that the update hits consoles, I'll be able to test stuff for real (there's not that much I could test with my lvl 32 character on PC).

    For now, I've made the pages on Stats and Race for the new system. They are available in Early Access and will be available for everyone when mod 20 hits consoles (9th of March). For those who cannot or don't want to support me, I've made a post on the new stat system here. I made it when it was on Preview, but the system hasn't changed since then.

    Zen Exchange

    On PC, the Zen exchange went from 48M to 64M backlog (+33% in a couple of weeks). How will it be on consoles ? Right now, the Zen exchange is at 19.5M on PS4. I think it will explode after the update. I will definitely ask for 18k more Zen as soon as the update is over (maximum is 5 stacks of 5k Zen)... and if you want some Zen before April or May, you'd better put your offers as soon as you can.

    Do not upgrade anything for now

    Many things are still subject to change. The update should never have been released in that state, and it requires more balancing.

    Enchantments are almost useless in scaled content, so do not worry about them for now. Their main purpose is to move stat points from your least useful stats to your most useful stats, but your total amount of percentages won't change with them... except with most of the utility enchantments that will actually decrease your percentages in scaled content. Their main use, apart from balancing your stats, is to give you some Item Level, but that's meaningless in scaled content. So rank 9 enchantments are good enough in most places. Upgrading them is too expensive for what you get from them early on.

    On the other hand, what really makes you more powerful is what gives you percent bonuses. That is items and companions Equip Bonuses, and Campaign Boons.

    In scaled content, Guild Boons, Collars, your mount Combat Power, and most of the utility enchantments are actually decreasing your percentages. So you can remove them, and you'll have better stats. Of course, collars that improve your damage, and your mount Combat Power can be more beneficial than the loss of stats, so it's up to you to decide whether you use them or not.

    We are in very dark times, in which we cannot trust anything. So let's wait a bit to make sure that the new system and items are balanced properly before spending millions of AD into stuff that will be nerfed or replaced soon.

    Half Elves

    They have a bonus +2 points in an Ability Score that depends on the class you pick. First of all, it's not written anywhere when you are creating a character... so I had to make a character of every class to actually know which they were... But here is the result :

    • +2 Intelligence for Cleric, Barbarian, Rogue and Ranger
    • +2 Dexterity for Warlock, Paladin and Wizard
    • +2 Wisdom for Fighter

    Let's laugh at it.

    Ability Scores during character creation

    When you pick the Ability Scores in which you'll put your race bonuses, the order is from left to right then top to bottom, while in any other screen the order is top to bottom then left to right. It's just not consistent with anything. Devs, please take 30 seconds to fix that, so that it feels like you care. It's one of the first things new players will see and it's not even consistent with the recap at the end of character creation (which is in the correct order).

    I know that's many things, pretty random. But I just had to say all of it. Happy end of the world !

    PS : you will receive a choice pack of a single stat enchantment, pick the Radiant one and exchange it for a pack in which you can pick any enchantment or runestone in the game at the exchange vendor.

    submitted by /u/Obikin89
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished a New Player/Leveling Tips Video! Hopefully to help make the leveling experience Post Combat Changes a little easier for newer players!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    Is barkshield no longer working? Or bugged?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:57 PM PST

    I've noticed the barkshield doesn't seem to be working like it used to. I'll take a hit while on my mount and I automatically start losing health. It also doesn't seem to be absorbing any hits during a fight either.

    submitted by /u/BSpectacledSpectacle
    [link] [comments]

    before/after :(

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    question ...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    So on Xbox they kept delaying the update further and further so I was already annoyed, update finally comes and I go to exchange my bondings for ad and accidentally exchanged all them for enchantment choice packs... I submitted a ticket but I'm wondering is this something they can fix for me? I haven't touched or opened the enchantment packs, hopefully they can take them out my inventory and give me the AD boxes .

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the bad guys constantly spinning?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:35 PM PST

    I try to run out of he red and they just follow in a circle. Dragon, scarecrows...I can't get out of the red.

    submitted by /u/GeorgeWendt1
    [link] [comments]

    Active companion for DPS other than Xuna?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:59 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    due to the hyperinflation of the AH, Xuna is hitting high costs again (never been really cheap though).

    What can be a list of good active companion for DPS?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Demogorgon Goristro Stomp crash bug

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    This happening to anyone else? I am stuck in an infinite crash loop after trying to run Tiamat. Is it because this update and how do I leave the Queue if I keep crashing?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:08 PM PST

    1st day on rework video coming soon on Lilcokemoney

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Esuna The Cleric - Base Stats?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    What base stats (wis, int, char, dex, etc) should I be adding to for my cleric? For both DPS and healer. I'm human race.

    submitted by /u/redmageadventures
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment